• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woman reportedly on halo4her flips out on muslim guy

..she was just pissed a little, and he had the advantage of knowing he was recording , so he stayed 'cool headed' ... imo

Bitch was on more tren then I was wtf was I supposed to do?

Damn a menopausal woman with PMS makes any roid rage look mild.

old school klan wife..must be late for her moonshine delivery...Rambo learn how to drive!!

I was trying to pin my hexarelin/modgrf1-29 peps on the way to the gym, accidentally veared off to the right...no one got hurt shit, it's not like I was drinking and driving thats haram....

its ok son...now go to your room..daddy will be there soon and i promise it won't hurt this time..

It hurts every time you prick!! We are reversing roles tonight, I'm going to tear you a new one....

I was trying to pin my hexarelin/modgrf1-29 peps on the way to the gym, accidentally veared off to the right...no one got hurt shit, it's not like I was drinking and driving thats haram....

you were driving aggressively, screaming allahu akbar and swerving at her. I told you NOT to increase to 2 caps. Its making you crazy.

you were driving aggressively, screaming allahu akbar and swerving at her. I told you NOT to increase to 2 caps. Its making you crazy.
I'm sorry....2 caps is enough gelatin to make me dance with the devil....Allah please forgive me!!!

Back