Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

IronMag Research Pramipexole Review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199622917


    IronMag Research Pramipexole Review

    Pramipexole

    IronMag Research Product Review





    Purity & Potency

    Test results came back at near 100% purity & potency according to mass spec analysis. This is the highest you will find anywhere and to my knowledge, no other research company is mass spec testing each and every batch of every product they sell. This means that with IMR products, purity & potency is gauranteed at all times.




    Personal Research Experience

    As someone who is unable to research trenbolone for more than a few weeks at a time due to sexual dysfunction via elevated prolactin levels, this product was of particular interest to me. Initially, I decided to research cabergoline in order to rectify the problem, but after recieving multiple bogus products (and $100's of lost dollars) I gave up on the idea and limited my trenbolone research to no more than 3-4 weeks consecutively. At the time, I considered pramipexole, but never got around to actually trying it. Things remained this way for several years.

    However, after learning about IMR's new operation and more importantly, the strict quality control procedures on which their company would be based, I knew they were going to set a new standard in the research chem game and in doing so, it convinced me to give anti-prolactin drugs another shot. Being that pramipexole is the only anti-prolactin drug they sell (for good reason, which I will get to in a second), I decided to go with pramipexole. To be honest, I had avoided prami in the past because I felt it was inferior to Caber and because I didn't feel like dealing with the sleepiness that could potentially accompany one's reserach. However, my opinion on this drug changed completely after initiating my own research, which not only lent further credibility to my belief that one must have personal experience with a drug before being able to properly report on it, but that it was a very capable and potent anti-prolactin drug which could be researched without issue.

    Within a few weeks of research, my trenbolone related problems vanished, allowing me to research trenbolone unhindered for the first time in my life. I encountred no issues at all during this time. As an added benefit, I experienced all the other benefits normally associated with this type of research.




    Advantages of Pramipexole

    Unlike pramipexole, caberoline is unstable in solution. This prevents it from being sold as a research chem, as it is illegal to sell research chems in any form that might indicate human use (i.e pills, capsules, etc). Because of this, prami is the only new generation anti-prolactin drug sold by research companies. Although caber is a good drug, the inability to acquire this drug with a purity & potency gaurantee (unless you have a prescription) is something to be considered. Often, the caber products sold by UGLs or other online drug distributers are either bogus or under-dosed. When dealing with these companies, quality is the single biggest issue the customer faces. It is the subject of innumerable threads & posts on websites everywhere and for good reason. Why? Because, quite frankly, people get ripped off all the time and with a huge percentgage of UGL drugs being bunk, mislabeled, under-dosed, and/or suffering from purity issues, having a purity & potency gaurantee is invaluable. No one wants to waste their hard-earned money, but it happens every day in this community. When you order from IMR, you can trust that the product you get is exactly what it says in the label in the dosage indicated. The bottom line is that can either take your chances with caber and hope you end up with the correct, properly dosed drug...or buy a product which does the job just as well, but which comes with a purity & potency gaurantee.

    In addition to quality control, let's not forget legality. While many PED users have become desenstized to violating the law on regular basis, it is still nice to know that some of the drugs we research can be purchased without any potential legal ramifications. Aside from not having to worry about Uncle Sam, the legality of these products is the primary reason IMR is able to offer benefits such as a purity & potency gaurantee and fast-paced shipping. Unlike a UGL, which must have their products tested (if they test them at all) from sources willing to break the law, IMR is able to hire legal, legitimate labs to test their products, while shipping is as easy as running to the post office and dropping off an order. Of course, this also means you don't have to worry about your product being held up or confiscated by customs.




    Packaging & Delivery

    Packaging is what you would expect from company like this--professional and protective of the contents. In the 2 orders I have recieved, both came within 3 days...and I live on the other side of the country from where they were shipped, so the orders must have been shipped either that day or early the following morning.




    http://www.ironmagresearch.com/

    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 08-17-2014 at 05:08 AM.



    Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  2. #2
    Board Rep


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TitleTown USA
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    35441395

    Nice review bro.. Even though it's long I still read the entire thing.. . I was thinking about giving prami a shot myself and now I know from where I will get my research products..

  3. #3
    Registered User
    jcsl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    3116711

    this defiantly is good stuff, ive used a bunch of other sponsors prami and .5 ml was a good dose for me i never had to taper up or down but when i got my package from iml a couple days ago i started the first night and took .5 ml before bed toss and turned all night and woke up and was sick as hell for a couple hours
    i adjusted everything and started .25 then next night and even that as a little strong so i had to go to .125 and taper up to .25 and that's where im staying, this right here is some good and defiantly potent stuff!

    o and i have to mention as well my wife has told me am a lot happier and easier to deal with and my sex drive went through the roof so anyone questioning get pick some up, dont, it works!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199622917


    Quote Originally Posted by jcsl View Post
    this defiantly is good stuff, ive used a bunch of other sponsors prami and .5 ml was a good dose for me i never had to taper up or down but when i got my package from iml a couple days ago i started the first night and took .5 ml before bed toss and turned all night and woke up and was sick as hell for a couple hours
    i adjusted everything and started .25 then next night and even that as a little strong so i had to go to .125 and taper up to .25 and that's where im staying, this right here is some good and defiantly potent stuff!

    o and i have to mention as well my wife has told me am a lot happier and easier to deal with and my sex drive went through the roof so anyone questioning get pick some up, dont, it works!
    For anyone who might not realize, his inablity to start at .5 mg is an indicator of the product's potency. When prami is properly dosed, very few guys can start at a full .5 mg/day. Rather, most will need to start low and work their way up from there over a period of 1-2 weeks, which will allow the body to gradually adapt to the changing brain chemistry and avoid side effects. After that, all you get is the benefits.

    Thanks for the post.



    Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    Mike,
    I've slowly worked my way up to 2 mg per day of prami. The benefits are amazing, do you know of any long term ill effects of this?

    P.s. please learn to spell guarantee.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Swolen22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    10554534

    Awesome review! Thanks mike

  7. #7
    Registered User
    theestone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28191848

    Nice. Might have to pick some up. Would be good to have this on hand.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Usealittle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    39532251

    Quote Originally Posted by _LG_ View Post
    Mike,
    I've slowly worked my way up to 2 mg per day of prami. The benefits are amazing, do you know of any long term ill effects of this?

    P.s. please learn to spell guarantee.

    Why such a high dose? What effects are you lookin for with that much.

    got mine couple wks back and just waiting for get my hand on some deca/npp and ill be all over it.

  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    Quote Originally Posted by Usealittle View Post
    Why such a high dose? What effects are you lookin for with that much.

    got mine couple wks back and just waiting for get my hand on some deca/npp and ill be all over it.
    Growth hormone release. Sleep quality. Sense of well being. Decreased refractory period. Other than the gh release they are all coming on strongly. Couldn't comment on the gh as I haven't tested or anything. For the price, well worth what I'm seeing.

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199622917


    Quote Originally Posted by _LG_ View Post
    Mike,
    I've slowly worked my way up to 2 mg per day of prami. The benefits are amazing, do you know of any long term ill effects of this?

    P.s. please learn to spell guarantee.
    Wow--I just typed out an awesome 30 minute repsonse to this question, but then I acidentally erased it (a bit pissed now). However, instead of taking the time to re-type it, I am going to take your advice and enroll in a special spelling class instead, which sadly, doesn't leave me with enough time to re-type the in-depth response I originally provided. Therefore, I will supply you with the short answer to your question, which unfortunately, leaves out of a lot of relevant and potentially useful info, but don't worry, while I am learning how to spell, you can do learn how to use PubMed. We will both be better for it--me at spelling and you at answering your own questions.

    Short answer: Potential, intial side effects experienced at the onset of treatment (nausea, tiredness) tend to diminish over time, remaining in less than 5% of patients with long-term use. However, dopaminergic agents have been shown to cause an increased incidence of compulsive disorders (rare) with long-term use (years). Overall, it is considered safe for long-term use often prescribed for many years in those with restless leg syndrome. Still, I recommend that users administer it "as needed" to manage prolactin levels, not as a permament sexual enhancer.



    P.S. Please learn that no one likes the fucking spelling & grammer police.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 08-19-2014 at 03:43 AM.



    Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  11. #11
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Wow--I just typed out an awesome 30 minute repsonse to this question, but then I acidentally erased it (a bit pissed now). However, instead of taking the time to re-type it, I am going to take your advice and enroll in a special spelling class instead, which sadly, doesn't leave me with enough time to re-type the in-depth response I originally provided. Therefore, I will supply you with the short answer to your question, which unfortunately, leaves out of a lot of relevant and potentially useful info, but don't worry, while I am learning how to spell, you can do learn how to use PubMed. We will both be better for it--me at spelling and you at answering your own questions.

    Short answer: Potential, intial side effects experienced at the onset of treatment (nausea, tiredness) tend to diminish over time, remaining in less than 5% of patients with long-term use. However, dopaminergic agents have been shown to cause an increased incidence of compulsive disorders (rare) with long-term use (years). Overall, it is considered safe for long-term use often prescribed for many years in those with restless leg syndrome. Still, I recommend that users administer it "as needed" to manage prolactin levels, not as a permament sexual enhancer.



    P.S. Please learn that no one likes the fucking spelling & grammer police.
    The sexual enhancing effect had been more of an extra benefit, not necessarily what I'm focusing on. The heightened well being, especially while on tren is great. It has also made me a great speller. ;-) I was hoping that you had experimented with higher doses yourself, I'd like to hear from someone who has. Thanks Mike.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    It's good to know that higher doses aren't expected to have many negative effects after tapering up and getting used to it. I've never had to use a dopamine agonist, but then I haven't used tren yet either... After the write up I feel a little more comfortable going with prami instead of insisting on caber

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Usealittle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    39532251

    Quote Originally Posted by _LG_ View Post
    Decreased refractory period.
    this is what I was getting at... Cool.

  14. #14
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    Quote Originally Posted by Usealittle View Post
    this is what I was getting at... Cool.
    Its insane, seriously.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MI1972's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    654

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    136939849


    A word on Prami sides. My rat took some, cant remember the dose, but it made him so drowsy he fell asleep at the wheel. Luckily he was in traffic and just tapped bumpers with the lady in front of him. Beware, some people are susceptible to somnolence, or falling asleep during daily activities.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Pramipexole
    By 2B1 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 01:51 PM
  2. Pramipexole
    By heavyiron in forum Ancillary Profiles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 07:08 AM
  3. Pramipexole
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums