Blood tests?

Thread: Blood tests?

Rep Points

Blood tests?

I have ordered from you guys and received product quicker than any other source ever used, so I can appreciate all the td threads. What I would like to see is blood tests from non reps. Not that I don' trust the reps but I want to hear from people with no dog in the fight. Please don't take this as an attack. I am just telling what I would like to see more of from every sponsor I buy from. Thanks to all who respond with tests.

Rep Points

Why don't you take your shit and pay for tests yourself bro?

Take some fucking initiative.

Rep Points

I would but some of my friends ran out of tren and prop and took all mine from RC. They are cheap and won't get bloods.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tell RC that LG sent you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you can find threads from non reps, lg gave a link ^^^ montego was actually picked to do a bloodtest log before he was a rep. he was added as a rep later after the fact. so technically he was non biased testing as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by flubber View Post
    I have ordered from you guys and received product quicker than any other source ever used, so I can appreciate all the td threads. What I would like to see is blood tests from non reps. Not that I don' trust the reps but I want to hear from people with no dog in the fight. Please don't take this as an attack. I am just telling what I would like to see more of from every sponsor I buy from. Thanks to all who respond with tests.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

I hope u understand that "not all" the people that fly RCLabs banners, are reps. Some are actually VIP members, that liked RC products after trying them out and decided they wanted to to show support. VIP people are just reg members, who get some perks for flying the banner.., but they're not reps. You should familiarize yourself with such trivial things instead of tossing everyone in the same pot!

As far as testing, get products and test yourself. Post results and share with all us. Though we all know what the results will be, do it anyway. Most sponsor's appreciate this and have ways of showing their appreciation. I'd suggest get with RC or Montego after posting results to see if they'd be willing to do anything for ya.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    I hope u understand that "not all" the people that fly RCLabs banners, are reps. Some are actually VIP members, that liked RC products after trying them out and decided they wanted to to show support. VIP people are just reg members, who get some perks for flying the banner.., but they're not reps. You should familiarize yourself with such trivial things instead of tossing everyone in the same pot!

As far as testing, get products and test yourself. Post results and share with all us. Though we all know what the results will be, do it anyway. Most sponsor's appreciate this and have ways of showing their appreciation. I'd suggest get with RC or Montego after posting results to see if they'd be willing to do anything for ya.
    Thanks for you thoughts but I am not confused just trying to get people to post bloods. I know how lost I felt last year when I first discovered these forums. Opinions are nice but Newbies and I like proof of quality. Some of the horror stories out their make this scary at times. I will get bloods if and when I run RC gear, I don't like cycling blind. Also I am not looking for anything from RC ,their prices are low enough already.

Rep Points

Thanks LG for pointing out post.

RC Labs Board Rep

Rep Points

Bloods are little more reliable than opinions because very few take the time and effort to run a protocol and without proper protocol you can't compare apples to apples.
    Proudly Representing RC Labs
    PM me directly with any qiestions