• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Lab to use?

MI1972

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for a lab for bloodwork. I want a place that is obviously thorough as well as confidential and convenient. Of course price also matters... Any thoughts?

Quality replies here. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.
:coffee:

gracias... I will send you a Starbucks gift cert for a cup of :coffee:

Labsmd.com thru quest has been good for me.

Yup. Labsmd I would say. Got my results in under a week. I used personalabs once too, but after using labsmd I'm sold. They also give you the true test numbers not that >1500 bullshit. I heard that varies by State though, but they specifically state in the test description results will return >1500.

Back