• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice about starting my cycle

vedlinyrim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I think I am finally ready for my first cycle I just want to double check with you guys before I start.

These are my stats:
6'0, 185 - Train 6 days a week

My goal: 6'0, 250

My gear: GP 270 Sustanon, GP Deca 250 (both with 25 gauge 3ml pin), pill: GP Methan 10 (dianabol) X3 per day - All of this once per week for 10 weeks.

I have GP Anastrozole (Arimidex), GP Clomiphene (Clomid) and GP Proviron for the end of my cycle.

Questions before I start:
1. Is a 10 week cycle too much for a newbie?
2. Do I mix Deca and Sust in the same pin OR pin separately?
3. Is Deca 250 a week enough? or should I go with Deca 500?

Any advise would be great!

Ill answer 2.

1) no. 10 weeks isn't too long for a newbie.

2) yes. You can mix.

Not too mention everyone will tell you to stick with test only on your first cycle. 500-600mg of test, great diet, training and recover = huge gains. Save the Deca for #2 imo.

Not too mention everyone will tell you to stick with test only on your first cycle. 500-600mg of test, great diet, training and recover = huge gains. Save the Deca for #2 imo.

Save Deca and D-bol for cycle2?

Your goal is to gain 65 pounds in a 10 week cycle?

Nah goal is just to gain 65lbs and keep it on lol. Took me a few years to go from 168-185 naturally so I don't expect an overnight "Captain America" on gear either, but it should help speeding up the process.

What SFW said.

And you may want to have some prami or caber handy. Also you are supposed to inject Sust eod.

just take a 1/2 cc of Sustanon om mon and thurs...thats all you need AAS wise for the first go..

Ah okay good call, I will try a cycle on just Sust270 twice a week - on Monday and on Thursday - but that would be 540 per week? Is it okay to go over 500 a week?

after my off cycle, would it be good to only start Dbol or deca or both for my second cycle?

I would like to start one then add one each cycle although I dont want to waste any of it, gotta get the most bang for the buck.

I have all my gear I am just taking it safe and double checking my plans before I start anything

IML Gear Cream!
You need to do more research mate..but I'll still answer your questions.
-Yes it is fine to go over 500mg. 500-600mg is a good amount for your first cycle.
-you could add the dbol in to kickstart your cycle for 4 weeks.
-then for your second cycle run test and deca

but that would be 540 per week? Is it okay to go over 500 a week?

When you factor in the ester weight, you're probably pinning only about 400/wk, and that's if your source is accurately dosing the gear.

100 mg of testosterone enanthate = 68.901 mg is test
100 mg of test testosterone propionate = 79.566 mg is test
100 mg of test Suspension or TNE = 100 mg is test
60 mg of test isocaproate = 42.774 mg of test
60 mg of test phenylpropionate = 39.456 mg is test
100 mg of test decanoate = 62.607 mg is test

^^this

Here is another chart from heavyiron's "first cycle and pct" sticky

8c13b34e1c4679a70aa618e04993f2c8.jpg

Back