• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nurse during Day....Boxer at Night!

I apologize if Jimmy says its not her then it's not

I apologize if Jimmy says its not her then it's not

takes a big man to apologize. and i am sorry as well for getting heated like i did. you and i are on the same team for god sakes! lol. i also sent ya a pm brother. :)
as jimmy says, both have that italian jersey shore look but he can tell by a certain body part its not her. so rest easy my friend and FUCK YOUR EX. im sorry that shit happened to ya man.

jonny :)

takes a big man to apologize. and i am sorry as well for getting heated like i did. you and i are on the same team for god sakes! lol. i also sent ya a pm brother. :)
as jimmy says, both have that italian jersey shore look but he can tell by a certain body part its not her. so rest easy my friend and FUCK YOUR EX. im sorry that shit happened to ya man.

jonny :)

Did u read the thread fitnsexy? Sick shit

Did u read the thread fitnsexy? Sick shit

i think mary would want to throw a hook right to her temple and then a bladder shot. lol. mary is a cool ass chick bro. you should explain to her what it was all about...she called me all freaked out saying people hated her. :/

Lol. Dont talk bad about him, he plays call of duty in real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a dick thing to say!!! Nobody should ever talk shit about military men or women! Shame on you

thank you

agree

that was her SMALL profile pic not meant for YOU to blow it up but thanks. want me to send you nudes.. i believe i persoanly asked you NOT to post a piic. gee thanks man. now im gonna be in hot shit. thanks a freakin LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a pic that I sent you Jon floating around on this fucking forum????

IML Gear Cream!
That was a dick thing to say!!! Nobody should ever talk shit about military men or women! Shame on you
Hey Sassy, how are you? Sorry a belated welcome, but that is a great combo bet you can throw a pretty good combo too. My kind of woman, ill let you slap me around any time.

Hold up there. I have nothing but respect for military personnel. I repeated exactly what he said in another thread. No shame here toots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have a pic that I sent you Jon floating around on this fucking forum????

Unless mister ABJ set up your IMF account he had nothing to do with that.... I believe it was blown up from your avatar. I wouldn't worry about it though this site is full of gays and trannys so your g2g

Back