• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mean Juice!

Steelvenom

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been researching for a few months now and I think it's time to get off the couch and just do it. Even know I am fairly confident on what I should run for a first cycle, I would like some professional advice from some of the more experienced in here.

HT: 74"
WT: 230

I'm hearing test (?) is the WTG. I've also heard that test / dbol and some others isn't necessarily a bad thing either starting out slow. Should the first cycle be done orally? And lastly, where's the best place to purchase some gear at?

I guess what I'm asking is what I should run at my size and age and where to get it at.

Cheers to all,

SV

I should of added that I had a bicep rupture about 4 yrs. ago. I'm having a hard time strengthening this arm and generally speaking it seems like it gets in the way in the rest of my weight training.

Thanks again,

SV

500 mg test every week. 10 weeks. Aromasin 12.5mg eod for starters. Done

I've been researching for a few months now and I think it's time to get off the couch and just do it. Even know I am fairly confident on what I should run for a first cycle, I would like some professional advice from some of the more experienced in here.

HT: 74"
WT: 230

I'm hearing test (?) is the WTG. I've also heard that test / dbol and some others isn't necessarily a bad thing either starting out slow. Should the first cycle be done orally? And lastly, where's the best place to purchase some gear at?

I guess what I'm asking is what I should run at my size and age and where to get it at.

Cheers to all,

SV

500 mg test every week. 10 weeks. Aromasin 12.5mg eod for starters. Done

This will work. Get your post count up and shoot me a pm.

make sure you have more AI (your aromasin) than you expect to need, and also have a SERM (Tamoxifen) on hand in case of a gyno flare up. Skip the Dbol first time out. 500mg test a week is great

Back