• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mr. & Mrs. Rambo's SuperiorPeptide MK-677 & Clen Log

IML Gear Cream!
I've been out of the gym all week since Monday. I needed that break honestly. I just got back, its 8pm here in Chicago. It felt great training after the break, I started with 20mins of stairmaster to warm up and get the blood pumping. I then trained back, the pump I got in my forearms was crippling at one point. Once I get my pge1 in, I'm going to try it in my lats.

Remember you can get 50% off SARMS this weekend. That includes the strongest GH peptide in my book, MK-677.

PLEASE CLICK ON MY BANNER OR LINK AND USE CODE: 50SARMS50

CLICK FOR SUPERIORPEPTIDES.COM

Right now we have extended our SARMS sale till tonight. See below.

Also if anyone is trying to make a large order including more then just SARMS, shoot me a PM, I have a nice big discount for you!!!

SARMS SALE 50% OFF!!!

PLEASE CLICK ON MY BANNER OR LINK AND USE CODE: 50SARMS50

CLICK FOR SUPERIORPEPTIDES.COM

Today I hit legs pretty hard. Legs were shaking after and at the grocery store later on.

I also bought a full hormone panel so it includes igf1 serum, so this Saturday will get blood work done. That will be a month on 25mgs of mk a day and 4-5mgs of cjcdac a week.

Last dose of mk this Tuesday morning. Will be getting blood work Saturday morning.

I don't think it should affect things that my last dose is 4 days prior to bloodwork.

My last dose of dac before Saturday will be on Thursday night.

Nope, lab is taking forever!!! They told me 10 days! I was shocked they usually turn them around in 2.

Back