• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Ferguson, MO

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thoughts, insight and of course rabid tongues of the usual hatred...
Go

cops are out of control

The protestors def. got the attention drawn to their cause which was to show how inbalanced the police force is in that area. I am overwhelmed with how much control the protestors have shown, standing stoic in the face of adversity, albeit for the small pockets of instigators and opportunistic criminals. 9 days and most of the aggression has come from the police and not the protestors. Yes some troublemakers have thrown rocks and molotov cocktails, but they shouldn't be lumped in with the overall peaceful protestors who deserve huge kudos for the amount of restraint given the tension that exists at the moment for days on end at that.

Another distraction perpetuated by the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always...follow the money.

MSNBC ratings during the Ferguson riots up 20%

CNN ratings during the Ferguson riots up 25%

Fox ratings during the Ferguson riots up 30%

Wonder if there would be such outrage if that killed the cop?

A lost life is a tragedy no matter the who, what or why. The race hustlers are out there in full force. The race baiters are out there in full force. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are begging for donations to "correct" this injustice.

Wonder if there would be such outrage if that kid killed the cop?

I was working in Oakland and in one month 2 children were killed from gang violence yet no riot occurred. just saying, I know cops killing an unarmed man isnt good. just seems hypocritical and thats why some people dont feel empathy towards rioters, just the victims families

I was working in Oakland and in one month 2 children were killed from gang violence yet no riot occurred. just saying, I know cops killing an unarmed man isnt good. just seems hypocritical and thats why some people dont feel empathy towards rioters, just the victims families

They left that boy in the street for a couple hours like he was on display as some morbid warning, then they just toss his body in an suv instead of proper procedure. If I had kids who were witness to that I would be livid too!
I was born 60 miles south of there and spent many summers around those parts and the rural areas are all white and many are very racist because they have no gauge with which to judge any other race. They just go by what they see on tv and they watch a lot of that cause those towns are very boring past 6-7pm. They have some of the worst white trash meth and heroin addicts in middle america, but deign to refer to blacks as animals. They got shit brewing in their own pots and want to call the boiling tea kettle names.

Last edited:
Yet another attempt at Helter Skelter by our puppet masters. And we dance....

Back