• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asia Pharma designated under Washington DC "King Pin" Statute (June 2013)

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
IML Gear Cream!
For those who haven't seen this or didn't know. We all know the penalties are severe if you get busted selling/receiving AAS. Well, you should see how much worse they could get, when the goods you're receiving are from an entity that has been designated under the King Pin Statute.

KUALA LUMPUR, June 3 — US President Barack Obama has designated a worldwide steroids trafficking operation that is partly managed in Malaysia under Washington DC’s Kingpin Statute, which targets large-scale drug traffickers including the notorious Tijuana cartel in Mexico, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has reported.
The move comes in the wake of Liberty Reserve
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...-to-steroids-trafficking#sthash.Mj8Dpt0w.dpuf

Obama uses asia pharma gear. How else do you think a black man got elected president ?

Asia pharma is the best gear on planet Earth. Aliens come to Earth for Asia Pharma.

True story

Sent from The Mothership

ap & bd are owned by the same group of villians
these people also own the dozens of online resellers that sell ap & bd products, which is why both brands are commonly sold together
pretty common knowledge in the UK

and you can only purchase both brands illegally, not from any legit pharmacies
Ive also seen plenty of gym rat dealers selling both products

which is why it makes me sick seeing wp lie to all you unknowing Americans when he spins his pharma grade bullshit, when they are one of the biggest ugls out there

God see all!

None of these brands sold by these sponsors are pharma, ppl need to stop kidding themselves.

Some sponsers do sell Bayer....

Yea a bit of orals, thats about all you will find. Im talking about these brands that sponsors claim are "pharma", they may be high quality and manufactured under some high quality practices but they are not pharma.

Whole situation sucks. I just want properly dosed clean gear.

I've just lost confidence as of late. I'm sure I'll find a good one soon

IML Gear Cream!
AP is FDA GMP TnA approved... you will get infections with any other gear :mooh:

Wonder if this will effect their European FDA(or what ever their regulatory body is) approval that I keep hearing about which is supposed to legitimize everything WP has been saying?

I don't believe AP is approved by any countries "FDA" or equivalent. They are not approved in EU that's for sure.

What about Balkan?

Whole situation sucks. I just want properly dosed clean gear.

several of the AP brand of products was tested by Bill Llewellyn in a independent lab along with a bunch of other brands to test for correct compound..dose and sterility...so no heavy metals or other signs of poor powder or manufacturing practices..all AP products passed with flying colors and very very few others out of 100's did also..Bill recently recorded a podcast which will air this week that has this topic in the discussion...you may be interested...

I don't believe AP is approved by any countries "FDA" or equivalent. They are not approved in EU that's for sure.

According to WP they are seeking approval.. and should get it. An according to the article they do have approval in some third world country that country just doesn't care if the operate legally. Honestly I just don't buy from him cause of his selling tactics (my own personal biased). I'm a salesmen and I don't have to put down others to sell things. I'm absolutely sure though that his gear is great quality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying AP is not high quality.

As far as Balkan, it's a popular ugl as far as I know. Most small labs dont have the equipment and facilities that big quality ones like AP do. Thats the difference, but they are all ugl as far as I can see.

Why do they bother putting them in 1ml vials?

So much easier if the law never went in place for AAS. It needs to be repealed.

This article was never to suggest Asian Pharma is not legit. Actually, I'd say if Asia Pharm wasn't legit, the government probably wouldn't have noticed them. The government tends to make examples out the "top dog", not the little guy. Sure, they'll throw the little guys in jail for a few years, but to be labeled as Kin Pin... The government is saying you're special!!!

As a matter of fact, in the many articles I've read, they all seem to suggest that Asia Pharm is more prevalent, when you start to reach the upper echelons of PED users (ie..actors, professional athletes and BB's, etc).

Basically, this designation means the government has broadened the net. So now, instead of going after just AP, they get everyone associated with this business. That mean's clients and distributors. It means, as a small time user, you can fall through the cracks and end up being prosecuted under this statute (of course up to the discretion of each prosecutor) for receiving these products.

Let me again repeat.. This article in no way, challenges the quality of Asia Pharm products. I think we all know they are high quality "UGL" products.

AP is some of the highest quality gear, I don't think anyone ia arguing against that.

IML Gear Cream!
AP is some of the highest quality gear, I don't think anyone ia arguing against that.

Oh..I know no one will really argue they are high quality :cool:. It's not why I started this thread though. Starting a thread to debate quality of AP products would be pointless, seen as we already no there's no debating the quality of the products. I just wanted to reiterate that, as the posts seem to have moved towards the topic of quality :offtopic:. That's all I was trying to get across. :roflmao:

Back