IronMag Research Chems

Acne problems....

Rep Points

Question Acne problems....

Looking to hit up my second test cycle soon, but before so im seeking some tips, methods or opinions on keeping the acne at a minimal.
    Showered 2x times and used acne wash etc... still get the zit issues.

Mr. Bigorexia
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Vitamin B5 works wonders but you have to use high doses.

IIRC i was running up to 10 grams per day. You need to find a website that sells the powder in bulk. I have a digital scale to i would measure out 10grams before bed and wash it down with some apple juice.

Only side effect was some diarrhea.

My pores shrank within a week, skin was less greasy and my zits vanished. I cant say enough good things about B5. You need high does though; don't waste your time with 500mg pills.
    Quality gear, Fast T/A, and the best customer service in the game!

Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15
    PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE COMBINED OR SHARED

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I just started this three days ago, so far the acne I had has gone down and nothing new is popping up so I assume its doing its job.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

For me, if estrogen gets out of control that's when I get acne. Make sure you are controlling estrogen well enough

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

^ what Rambo and ray said.

Benzoyl peroxide is a must. It gets rid of what you have and prevents new ones from forming. I personally like the gel. I put it on overnight. Note: If you sweat with it on your skin, there is a chemical reaction and you will stain your clothing. Looks like bleach stains.

Controlling estro is also essential as ray said.

I like Showering with Dawn anti bacterial dish/hand soap. It keeps your skin oil free and helps prevent break outs. I use it during every shower, its not over drying and i smell like lemons and oranges.

Tanning 1-2 times a week helps as well.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lol, Dawn soap is incredible. They use that shit to get oil off of animals after a tanker spill. I hadn't actually thought of using it for acne but I guess it makes sense...

Rep Points

Thanks for the insight guys. Just out of curiosity, how would the tanning have an effect on acne? As for the estrogen issues... I had arimdex on hand during cycle last time but didn't use it while on because I didn't have any gyno or sensitivity issues surface.I followed the pct right with Clomid and nov. The acne hit real late, what e blocker do some of u guys recommend that have acne issues?
    sorry if I have typos. Posting this with the cell haha.
    fyi the last cycle I did was test e 250 @500 a week for 10 weeks 2 years ago, was 26 yo

Mr. Bigorexia
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    ^ what Rambo and ray said.

Benzoyl peroxide is a must. It gets rid of what you have and prevents new ones from forming. I personally like the gel. I put it on overnight. Note: If you sweat with it on your skin, there is a chemical reaction and you will stain your clothing. Looks like bleach stains.

Controlling estro is also essential as ray said.

I like Showering with Dawn anti bacterial dish/hand soap. It keeps your skin oil free and helps prevent break outs. I use it during every shower, its not over drying and i smell like lemons and oranges.

Tanning 1-2 times a week helps as well.
    Love the idea of using Dawn soap. I'm going to do that on my Tren run in a few weeks.

And yea I'm going to switch to tanning twice a week rather than once. You look very dark in the photos from your log.. looks good. Id like to stay that color for the winter.
    Quality gear, Fast T/A, and the best customer service in the game!

Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15
    PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE COMBINED OR SHARED

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I went straight to the big gun and ordered Accutane from Research Stop. IT should be here soon. I might also use dawn soap in the meantime. In the past, dermatologist prescribed all sorts of shit that was only marginally successful. I ordered accutane off the internet and it cleared my shit up in a month.
    Fucking Determined!

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post
    Love the idea of using Dawn soap. I'm going to do that on my Tren run in a few weeks.

And yea I'm going to switch to tanning twice a week rather than once. You look very dark in the photos from your log.. looks good. Id like to stay that color for the winter.
    The UV is strong enough down here until november to get a tan. Ive gone overboard at times....With MelII. Looked like i was fresh off the boat from cuba or some shit

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post

I'm trying Palmolive "Passion Fruit" hand soap currently because that's what my wife buys. The Dawn is good too...

Rep Points

B5 and stridex cleansing pads work for me

Rep Points

Tanning helps to clear up your acne by drying up your skin. However, you have to do it regularly because your skin will produce more oil due to the tannin. And just because you don't have symptoms of high estrogen (e.g. acne, gyno, bloating) doesn't mean your estrogen levels are not elevated. Elevated estrogen levels can be dangerous. Spend 50 bucks and have your labs drawn. Controlled estrogen levels can help increase your free testosterone levels as well which is what we want. Good luck brother.

Rep Points

A lot of guys love black lions acne product for on cycle. Its available at orbit http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...dren-90ct.html