• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Acne problems....

RicoHillSide

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking to hit up my second test cycle soon, but before so im seeking some tips, methods or opinions on keeping the acne at a minimal.
Showered 2x times and used acne wash etc... still get the zit issues.

Vitamin B5 works wonders but you have to use high doses.

IIRC i was running up to 10 grams per day. You need to find a website that sells the powder in bulk. I have a digital scale to i would measure out 10grams before bed and wash it down with some apple juice.

Only side effect was some diarrhea.

My pores shrank within a week, skin was less greasy and my zits vanished. I cant say enough good things about B5. You need high does though; don't waste your time with 500mg pills.

I just started this three days ago, so far the acne I had has gone down and nothing new is popping up so I assume its doing its job.

9urenave.jpg

For me, if estrogen gets out of control that's when I get acne. Make sure you are controlling estrogen well enough

^ what Rambo and ray said.

Benzoyl peroxide is a must. It gets rid of what you have and prevents new ones from forming. I personally like the gel. I put it on overnight. Note: If you sweat with it on your skin, there is a chemical reaction and you will stain your clothing. Looks like bleach stains.

Controlling estro is also essential as ray said.

I like Showering with Dawn anti bacterial dish/hand soap. It keeps your skin oil free and helps prevent break outs. I use it during every shower, its not over drying and i smell like lemons and oranges.

Tanning 1-2 times a week helps as well.

lol, Dawn soap is incredible. They use that shit to get oil off of animals after a tanker spill. I hadn't actually thought of using it for acne but I guess it makes sense...

Thanks for the insight guys. Just out of curiosity, how would the tanning have an effect on acne? As for the estrogen issues... I had arimdex on hand during cycle last time but didn't use it while on because I didn't have any gyno or sensitivity issues surface.I followed the pct right with Clomid and nov. The acne hit real late, what e blocker do some of u guys recommend that have acne issues?
sorry if I have typos. Posting this with the cell haha.
fyi the last cycle I did was test e 250 @500 a week for 10 weeks 2 years ago, was 26 yo

^ what Rambo and ray said.

Benzoyl peroxide is a must. It gets rid of what you have and prevents new ones from forming. I personally like the gel. I put it on overnight. Note: If you sweat with it on your skin, there is a chemical reaction and you will stain your clothing. Looks like bleach stains.

Controlling estro is also essential as ray said.

I like Showering with Dawn anti bacterial dish/hand soap. It keeps your skin oil free and helps prevent break outs. I use it during every shower, its not over drying and i smell like lemons and oranges.

Tanning 1-2 times a week helps as well.
Love the idea of using Dawn soap. I'm going to do that on my Tren run in a few weeks.

And yea I'm going to switch to tanning twice a week rather than once. You look very dark in the photos from your log.. looks good. Id like to stay that color for the winter.

I went straight to the big gun and ordered Accutane from Research Stop. IT should be here soon. I might also use dawn soap in the meantime. In the past, dermatologist prescribed all sorts of shit that was only marginally successful. I ordered accutane off the internet and it cleared my shit up in a month.

Love the idea of using Dawn soap. I'm going to do that on my Tren run in a few weeks.

And yea I'm going to switch to tanning twice a week rather than once. You look very dark in the photos from your log.. looks good. Id like to stay that color for the winter.
The UV is strong enough down here until november to get a tan. Ive gone overboard at times....With MelII. Looked like i was fresh off the boat from cuba or some shit

IML Gear Cream!

I'm trying Palmolive "Passion Fruit" hand soap currently because that's what my wife buys. The Dawn is good too...

Tanning helps to clear up your acne by drying up your skin. However, you have to do it regularly because your skin will produce more oil due to the tannin. And just because you don't have symptoms of high estrogen (e.g. acne, gyno, bloating) doesn't mean your estrogen levels are not elevated. Elevated estrogen levels can be dangerous. Spend 50 bucks and have your labs drawn. Controlled estrogen levels can help increase your free testosterone levels as well which is what we want. Good luck brother.

Doc put me on minocycline, been on 2 months and its clearing up pretty good, I'd imagine if you got on before they pop up you would have no worries, however I heard one you get off all hell can break loose, I'm thinking about getting Accutane, but I'll have to get it somewhere other than the doc, he won't prescribe it to me because he said ill go suicidal and sue him lol.

I'm thinking about getting Accutane, but I'll have to get it somewhere other than the doc, he won't prescribe it to me because he said ill go suicidal and sue him lol.

I don't follow... can you please explain this?

nothing worked for my acne except Accutane! I ran a course about a year ago and havnt had acne sinse... the suns out now and im soaking up as much a possible and or il use sunbeds once or twice a week if I can make the time and yeah what can I say.. benzoyl peroxide creams used to work temporarily but for me personally it dried my skin to much and started to make my skin like leather! Accutane has a lot of side effects but I was desperate it was ruining my life! acne is no fun I feel for any one who suffers.

please remember that the creams and stuff are just a temporary fix once you stop using them your spots will come right back sadly, the problem is caused internally from a hormone imbalance docs will start you on something light the they dont just throw out accutane i went through a few different types of treatments first... my top tips are first go to your doc and try get yourself on a course of something use a small bit of cream here or there when needed but try and let the drugs do the work. Also normal rules apply change bed sheets regularly dont over shower that can dry your skin aswell hit the sunbeds and hope it works for you. the fact my skin is still clear a year after and im still taking gear makes me happy this stuff worked for me, be aware tho when taking treatments it can get worse before it gets better dont get disheartend

do some research on the stuff bud and you will soon see the list of side effects are veeeeeeeery long literally iv ran it of a doc when I opened the box and went to read some of the side effects the piece of paper was about 7 foot long of possible side effects! me personally I had some depression with it. possible side effect are also suicidal thoughts...

e

Back