• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon?

Veteran member opinions on Sust along with experiences with it?

Not to rain on your parade but with your post count being what it is and time on this board don't be surprised if you don't get an answer from a "veteran". I might do a little "wordsmithing" and try it from this angle...

"IM Members opinions on Sustanon along with experiences with it?"

There are plenty of members who have used Sustanon (I'm using it now) and from my personal experience it is one of my staples in a cycle. It's not for everyone but I love it!

I've used the Omnadrens, MSD's, and Organon....like'em all!

Some say they'd rather use test E or C for stable blood levels, but I've never used sust so I have no experience with it in comparison

The only real problem with sust could be the unstable levels and the need for more pinning of sust to keep it level. To be far prop is my go to when cycling up.

I've been on Sust for about 3 weeks now. I pin EOD at 400mg a week along with 500mg of NPP. I've taken NPP for years this is my first time with the Sust. For me it seems to aromatize a little easier as my e levels are getting difficult to manage. So many different esters in there all with different half lifes. Honestly I am trying to tough it out for another 3 weeks til its gone. (I got it as a freebie from my last gear purchase.) Then I'll switch back to prop and slowly add cyp back in for the long haul of a 20 week cyp/EQ cycle.

Some guys love it, so far it's not for me.

What is a senior member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getting a super cheap deal on it like some omnadren then sure, otherwise just go with teste or cyp IMO

i'm partial to long ester test. it's easier for me to pin my test twice a week and then whatever else every day. for me, it's more about the amount of room in the syringe. i'd rather have 2 days a week where i use 2 rigs than 7 days a week pushing 3cc.

Back