So my woman found my RC stash!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

So my woman found my RC stash!

Lmao...I think this is ok to post here no? I mean it is RC related! But...my question is, how did you tell your significant other about pinning??
    She was VERY surprised...then hit me with 100000 questions! Mostly WHY WHY WHY...youre already big...WHY WHY....health risks....WHY Etc...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Mine was 1000000% against it until my show.

She saw how hard I worked my ass off and how much different the other guys looked because they were on. I came in diced and it wasn't enough.

We talked a few days after the show and I said my peace and she caved.

RC LABS Rep ****PM ME FOR A LIST AND ORDERING INFO****
    Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I told mine. I hate getting caught in anything. The shit i hide i don't want known. And shit honestly has yet to punish me.

Im kinda vain and metro. So for my wife it was easy to understand why I would want to look and feel better. The irony is that women like to look good; they wear makeup, dye their hair, push up bras, implants, injections...etc. These are unnatural things to create the appearance she desires. But when we do it we are high maintenance meatheads. Which is totally true but i atleast say it and don't hide behind societal norms.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Mine was scared about "roid rage".

We're doing a "test run" (pun intended) though. I'm not telling her when I start a cycle and she won't ask. So if she notices anything it's because she really does and not because she looking for any little thing she can find simply because I told her.

Two weeks in...no complaints lol....Tren might be a bit tricky though.

Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

She was VERY surprised...then hit me with 100000 questions! Mostly WHY WHY WHY...youre already big...WHY WHY....health risks....WHY Etc.
    Be sure to remind her that birth control is a hormone as well, which carries risks for the user too. Glass houses. Shame her with your superior intellect.

Mention that there are no documented reports of steroid deaths. Then pull up an article showing her how many people a year die from tylenol overdose. Since the cat is out of the bag, get her involved. Fill a pin with your favorite gears, drop your pants and have her inject. Make it fun for her. Get her involved. Women feel special when you include them in your hobbies. Just whatever you do, dont ever lose your temper again. If you so much as stub your toe she will accuse you of roid rage. Youre on egg shells from now on, sorry to tell you.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Be sure to remind her that birth control is a hormone as well, which carries risks for the user too. Glass houses. Shame her with your superior intellect.

Mention that there are no documented reports of steroid deaths. Then pull up an article showing her how many people a year die from tylenol overdose. Since the cat is out of the bag, get her involved. Fill a pin with your favorite gears, drop your pants and have her inject. Make it fun for her. Get her involved. Women feel special when you include them in your hobbies. Just whatever you do, dont ever lose your temper again. If you so much as stub your toe she will accuse you of roid rage. Youre on egg shells from now on, sorry to tell you.
    All truth.

Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I just asked what iff? I did aas? She then said your body do what you want I don't think of it as a drug like weed and meth. So when I said I'm on she said whaaaat I thought it was only a curious question but now she doesn't mind

Rep Points

I just said it was Trt. Which it is, just a higher dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

HAHAHA Just be cool about it and she will to. and yes you need to watch the yelling now even though we all know it has nothing to do with test (Tren is a different story).

Its different for me I started using AAS when I was in a walker after an accident in order to rehab faster and she was with me then so she knew everything and why. She did not even question it after 2 mos in a hospital bed and 6 mos in a wheel chair.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mine knows about it I don't hide it just doesn't want to see me do the injection. She wondered more when I was trying to hid it. It better she knows that way when my mood changes and sex drive goes thru the roof... Which she just started var so I guess it rubbed off on her.
    Quality gear, Fast T/A, and the best customer service in the game!

Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15
    PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE COMBINED OR SHARED

RC Labs Board Rep

Rep Points

Funny mine was asking me about diets and workouts. From being on board so much when she what should I do...I blurted out run some Var....she said what u running and I said low dose Test....but was pumping hell out of Tren....now she knows all will pin me if wanted and yes she did end up running some Var..
    Proudly Representing RC Labs
    PM me directly with any qiestions

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My wife knows it all, she was there when I made my first order. She knows where the stash is, she uses the mk677 and clen right now.

She asks me if there are things she can run. Shes scared of pinning though, thinks I'm crazy injecting myself.

Rep Points

You guys have some pretty cool wives, I must say...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItzLouGunz View Post
    Lmao...I think this is ok to post here no? I mean it is RC related! But...my question is, how did you tell your significant other about pinning??
    She was VERY surprised...then hit me with 100000 questions! Mostly WHY WHY WHY...youre already big...WHY WHY....health risks....WHY Etc...
    if she's not 100% on board you're asking for continued trouble...especially when she wants to win an argument the gear will be used against you...educate, educate, educate...have her watch bigger, stronger, faster with you and have her ask and answer any questions she has during the film...that's a good start...
    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

RC Labs Board Rep

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    My wife knows it all, she was there when I made my first order. She knows where the stash is, she uses the mk677 and clen right now.

She asks me if there are things she can run. Shes scared of pinning though, thinks I'm crazy injecting myself.
    Mine is toying with idea of some low dose Test Prop. she wants "bigger arms"....don't we all....

Rep Points

Self righteous pigs need to be educated. If education and cooperation is not possible, pigs need to be left in the dust. One less problem to deal with. It will bite you in the ass in the long run if you dont. If she is pissed at you say....on thanksgiving day, you won't have to worry about a cooperative lady outing you in front of the kids, her parents, your parents, etc...while she is just supposed to be passing the cranberry sauce.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Self righteous pigs need to be educated. If education and cooperation is not possible, pigs need to be left in the dust. One less problem to deal with. It will bite you in the ass in the long run if you dont. If she is pissed at you say....on thanksgiving day, you won't have to worry about a cooperative lady outing you in front of the kids, her parents, your parents, etc...while she is just supposed to be passing the cranberry sauce.
    This seems like it might have happend to someone.....way to ruin the cranberry sauce bitch!

Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by squatdaddy View Post
    Mine is toying with idea of some low dose Test Prop. she wants "bigger arms"....don't we all....
    I wouldn't do it, remember if those irreversible sides hit you have to live with it too!!

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Show her the pimp hand. Its not abuse unless you leave a mark.

Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Oh that gave me a good laugh while on the throne this morning.

Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Last thing you need is the wife walking in while you have a needle in your ass. That would be like getting caught jacking it in the bathroom back when a teenager living at home. Oh wait some of you fuckers still live at home.

RC Labs Board Rep

Rep Points

Before I told mine it was stressful hiding it....best to educate her and tell her. Like others said that shit will be used against you later.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Roid rage is a falsehood created and repeated by the media. If a guy was on gear and guilty of something they blame the gear. If a guy wasnt on theyll blame it on something else.

Rep Points

fuck her right in her pussy

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Show her the pimp hand. Its not abuse unless you leave a mark.

Sent from The Mothership
    Slap the bitch ....unless shes a gym rat like urself u only have given her her one helluva bargaining chip and fuel for all future disagreement and arguements ..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HoldtheseNutz View Post
    fuck her right in her pussy
    You get rep points just for that quote alone!
    My woman now sits and thinks back about every or ANY time I over-reacted about a situation and now comes with the "now I know why" bullshit...makes me wanna slap her ass! lmao
    Ive always been a "laid-back" type of guys...but morning traffic drives me insane and when shes on her fuckin rag it makes me insane...so ok...technically "roid rage" or "lack of patience" rage...call it what you want...I love my GAINZ!

science experiment

Rep Points

I was straight up with my wife. She was scared of the "roid rage" but eventually warmed up to the idea. She even pins me now to. She just hates how much I spend on it but RC helps out with their deals!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by standard45 View Post
    I was straight up with my wife. She was scared of the "roid rage" but eventually warmed up to the idea. She even pins me now to. She just hates how much I spend on it but RC helps out with their deals!
    From pa brother I grew up there ....nice to see people in my area

Rep Points

So far shes been really cool with it...the question of "How much does all this stuff cost?" hasn't come up yet....YET!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItzLouGunz View Post
    So far shes been really cool with it...the question of "How much does all this stuff cost?" hasn't come up yet....YET!
    Well.....At least you can justify it since our prices are the best around

Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast