Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

IGF-1 LR3 Need Help!!!!

Hi everyone!

I've been training for a couple of years now and i want to take the next step. But im not ready to jump on Steroids so i tought i would start small.

I was thinking of doing a cycle only of IGF-1 LR3.

I've been doing allot of research and been getting mixed responses some love it and some hate it.

I would like to know if its worth taking it and i know i wont get results like from tren, deca, test etc.... but i want to know if i can pass my genetic limit with it at least.

And if it is worth where can i buy REAL igf-1 lr3

Any info would be great and appreciated it

Hope you guys have a good day thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

We carry real, high quality IGF-Lr3 at Blue Sky Peptide.

It's not tren, but it's good stuff. You still need to be careful though, you can't think that just because "it's not an AAS" that you can get crazy with it. Some people wish to have a glucose/blood sugar meter before starting research, and carrying a sugar product like gatorade at all times with Lr3 in case of hypoglycemia, since some research subjects seem to occasionally experience this as doses get dialed in. Also, don't be impatient and push the dosage up too fast. Start low and assess subject's tolerance first. Then adjust up slowly.

there are also GHRH and GHRP peptides that are pretty mild and increase GH release that might help, but I think the Lr3 will give you much more pronounced effects

Good 'ol testosterone isn't so bad either, and carries very little risk when used properly and with the right ancillaries

Good luck brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post

It's not tren, but it's good stuff. You still need to be careful though, you can't think that just because "it's not an AAS" that you can get crazy with it. Some people wish to have a glucose/blood sugar meter before starting research, and carrying a sugar product like gatorade at all times with Lr3 in case of hypoglycemia, since some research subjects seem to occasionally experience this as doses get dialed in. Also, don't be impatient and push the dosage up too fast. Start low and assess subject's tolerance first. Then adjust up slowly.

there are also GHRH and GHRP peptides that are pretty mild and increase GH release that might help, but I think the Lr3 will give you much more pronounced effects

Good 'ol testosterone isn't so bad either, and carries very little risk when used properly and with the right ancillaries

Good luck brother

Thank you brother what would be a good starting dosage in you're opinion....thanks for the reply man will be looking into to blue sky as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

bump!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Good luck brother
    when you say gloucose/blood sugar meter,would that be like the blood test machine my wife uses to check her blood sugar daily,sense she is a stage 2 diebetic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mnmsnowbeast View Post
    when you say gloucose/blood sugar meter,would that be like the blood test machine my wife uses to check her blood sugar daily,sense she is a stage 2 diebetic?
    Yes, the diabetic glucose meter. You want to make sure your blood sugar doesn't get too low if you are feeling symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)...

As for dosage, start low. Maybe 25mcg and see how you feel, then bump up until you get to 40 or 50mcg. Many people feel this is plenty the first time through. I have seen plenty of reports of 80-100mcg as well, but that is usually seasoned users who have worked up over time and over several cycles of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, the diabetic glucose meter. You want to make sure your blood sugar doesn't get too low if you are feeling symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)...

As for dosage, start low. Maybe 25mcg and see how you feel, then bump up until you get to 40 or 50mcg. Many people feel this is plenty the first time through. I have seen plenty of reports of 80-100mcg as well, but that is usually seasoned users who have worked up over time and over several cycles of it.

thanks brother ill start at 25mcg and maybe my second cycle ill bump it up.....also is there a big difference when you add MGF or PEG MGF to you're cyle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the tip,i will start small,does 25 mcgs the 1/10 on the slin pin surenge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mnmsnowbeast View Post
    Thanks for the tip,i will start small,does 25 mcgs the 1/10 on the slin pin surenge?

i am also going to start with 25mcg for my first cycle and maybe bump it up on my second.

or just add MGF to my second cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally really like igf1 lr3 and Des. also like pep combos like ghrp2 and sermorelin or i would even rec mod GRF 1-29 over it. peps have their place for sure : )
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    I personally really like igf1 lr3 and Des. also like pep combos like ghrp2 and sermorelin or i would even rec mod GRF 1-29 over it. peps have their place for sure : )
    GRF 1-29 and some Ipamorelin has done very well at increasing endogenous GH in my research and my subject reported preferring it to GHRP 2 at night to avoid midnight-pee-fridge-stops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

GRF 1-29 and some Ipamorelin has done very well at increasing endogenous GH in my research and my subject reported preferring it to GHRP 2 at night to avoid midnight-pee-fridge-stops.
    hahaha ! i havent actually used Ipam yet. alot of otheras, but not that one, but i take your word for it. will try soon. still got a bunch of sermorelin and ghrp2 i have to get through.
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Supposed to be decent stuff but it hasn't fit into my research schedule just yet so no personal studies on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you could ramp up to 50 or 60 during your first as that is where results are usually more noticeable, just be sure to gauge tolerance first and if you feel comfortable then go for it.

As for which tick mark on the syringe, that depends entirely on how you mix it. if you mix 1mg with 1ml, that is 1000mcg in 1ml. so 100mcg in each 10, those are the bigger tick marks. and 10mcg in each single unit.

I use either a .5 or .3 syringe for the smaller doses like used with Lr3. same thing though. each tiny individual tick would be 10mcg of IGF-Lr3 with 1mg in 1ml...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you could ramp up to 50 or 60 during your first as that is where results are usually more noticeable, just be sure to gauge tolerance first and if you feel comfortable then go for it.

As for which tick mark on the syringe, that depends entirely on how you mix it. if you mix 1mg with 1ml, that is 1000mcg in 1ml. so 100mcg in each 10, those are the bigger tick marks. and 10mcg in each single unit.

I use either a .5 or .3 syringe for the smaller doses like used with Lr3. same thing though. each tiny individual tick would be 10mcg of IGF-Lr3 with 1mg in 1ml...

I heard that igf-1 gives a great pump....does anyone know how long it last?

sorry for my ignorance about pep tides just trying to get all the info i can get...