• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

steroidforyou.com is not responding to my emails.

Advice from other thread: call WU and see if your funds have been picked up yet and if not then get a refund.

Oh, they picked them up immediately. I am out of $100.
Now I know.
Thanks, I'll stop trying to get them to respond.
Hate people like this!

Jeff

Jeff - they send dildoes instead of gears. I'd imagine for $100 you'd get at least 2 small ones.

so, my next thought. they did send me some Gen-Shi T-E 1250. I am wondering if I should just throw it away. any advice?

NOOO!!! they are a reseller.. Gen shi is some quality stuff

I'm sorry to hear that bud. At least you didn't lose a lot more than $100 like a lot of other did. I've been using Scrioox and he always came through for me and has very good quality products.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. I'll take take a look at Scrioox.
I did get an email from SFY this morning asking me what my order number is. Who knows.

I got an email saying that orders being sent out but only time will tell hope you get yours Though brother

Everything I've gotten from SFY was the real deal. I loved them until recently. I noticed a steady decline in service and now I'm not getting responses on my latest order. Yes, They have my money.

I have had good experiences with them so I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. I emailed Julia and explained the problem and told her straight up I felt obligated to post this experience but was giving a chance to resolve it first. No response.

Therefore I am going to every forum to warn others. Bad reviews have a big impact. Any seller that wants to stay in business has to resolve them quickly else sales are lost. So, I'll either get my stuff or drive an unscrupulous seller out of existence. I'm more than happy to go back and report the positives if they make good on their end.

Back