• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

call out OTG

IML Gear Cream!
Lets see if we can put something together.I'm using some other brand I purchased for dirt cheap to bulk with.All the talk about ep being this and that I decided to switch up test and I feel the exact same as I did on ep.Ep always gave me that feeling of being on even at low trt doses.I been using z products for years now and never had any issues.
On SF you posted your on ep deca, eq and test. Lol make up your mind bro whose gear you using?

you shall like whats in the works my friend.. trust me. im tellin ya, do sust tren ace and masteron and holy fuck ur gonna get swollllll and cut.

That's close to what I was running - except it was (and is) tren-e... the results have been great!!!

Oh yeah - I had some dbol and var on top as well.

Within the next few months I'll be running tren-e 800mg test-e 400mg and am not sure what else I'm going to add to this one ... "any ideas?"

That's close to what I was running - except it was (and is) tren-e... the results have been great!!!

Within the next few months I'll be running tren-e 800mg test-e 400mg and am not sure what else I'm going to add to this one ... "any ideas?"

Primo is probably the best I have used. The streinth gains where unreal. It's tren without the sides.

Primo is probably the best I have used. The streinth gains where unreal. It's tren without the sides.

tren without the sides. hmmmmmmm, lol. seeings as i want to break and destroy everything and the littelest off slight comment i take personally.......hmmmm tren. lmao

Man I had to pull a double my friend gave me a adderall 30mg and assured me I would be fine.I thought I was going die and today I lie here and all my joints are stiff and I have no appetite.Fuck drugs.

Now im forced to miss two workouts and I still haven't slept any cures?

IML Gear Cream!
Word. I have to fight tooth and nail to maintain 220

I want to see, your high on clen who knows what you thought you saw lmao

Right that clen is whack in a good way.I dont handle clen well.I feel cracked out like im on blow.I like bronkaid way better.

That sounds like it might be the plan... and I see them on the menu.

Everything I've heard and read about Primo has been good...and I think it would be a nice cycle after hitting the tren so hard.

Although knowing myself - I'll still add a load of Z goodies to the stack. :D

masteron... gives you that awesome grainy skin tight look.

Actually I'd like to see pics, amino post some up man! 258 is no light weight!
ive seen pics. dude is big. lucky corn fed soul lol. honestly tho, hes a a heck of a guy. we've talked on the phone quite a bit "no homo"

Word. I have to fight tooth and nail to maintain 220
dude, i know the feeling. that was me at 240, id wake up and pound a shake lol

I want to see, your high on clen who knows what you thought you saw lmao
stfu. lololol. my mother asked me why i was shaking so badly at dinner. i said, its the meds. lmao

stfu. lololol. my mother asked me why i was shaking so badly at dinner. i said, its the meds. lmao

Superior clen man, it's strong as fuck. I was off of 120mcgs today

Hit my banner, use my code, buy some moreeeee!!!!!

Superior clen man, it's strong as fuck. I was off of 120mcgs today

Hit my banner, use my code, buy some moreeeee!!!!!

plannin on it actually... prob this comin week.

As soon as I drop this npp I will switch to test cyp 1,000mg ew,Tren e 600mg ew,eq 750mg ew,slin, and genos 2iu ed.I will also run sdmz 3.0 1 cap ed for 43 days.Will I die?Or be bigger then heavy?????

To switch to tren or not hmmm

I have a log to die for coming. LITERALLY! I have everything on hand already just need some bac water.

Thx abj

Just blasted 3cc of ep test cyp "come at me " lol feeling good today.

Back