• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

call out OTG

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
glad we were able to work it out brother. same team yaknow? ur a cool ass dude bro.

Thanks man glad to be back on the Same page.Now lets abuse some uncle z products.What should I run next on the ep line thoughts?I'm thinking tren e and eq and low test.

Attachments

• 2014-08-21 22.39.41.png
    2014-08-21 22.39.41.png
    582.6 KB · Views: 47
Thanks man glad to be back on the Same page.Now lets abuse some uncle z products.What should I run next on the ep line thoughts?I'm thinking tren e and eq and low test.

glad we are to. feel free to txt me man. alota us guyz txt. its easier. hmmm, im a HUGE lover of sustanon due to the lack of bloat it produces. i would run sust at 750mg a weeek, tren ace 100EOD and EQ at either 750 or 900 depennding how the dose comes on the bottle.

ALTHOUGH, I DID BULK ON CUT CYCLE AND HAD WICKED RESULTS
test prop 100ed and masteron 100ED. throw in some tren ace and bam, youd be insane bro. how i cut and bulk is relatively easy, i just adjust the intake amount of what i already eat. works easier for me at least.

Lets see if we can put something together.I'm using some other brand I purchased for dirt cheap to bulk with.All the talk about ep being this and that I decided to switch up test and I feel the exact same as I did on ep.Ep always gave me that feeling of being on even at low trt doses.I been using z products for years now and never had any issues.

Lets see if we can put something together.I'm using some other brand I purchased for dirt cheap to bulk with.All the talk about ep being this and that I decided to switch up test and I feel the exact same as I did on ep.Ep always gave me that feeling of being on even at low trt doses.I been using z products for years now and never had any issues.

you shall like whats in the works my friend.. trust me. im tellin ya, do sust tren ace and masteron and holy fuck ur gonna get swollllll and cut.

Im going do a cycle that heavyiron liver would quiver from just looking at.

sust 750-1g
eq 900-1g
tren ace 100mg EOD. id do that right now if i didnt have a competiton

rest assured, once this comp is done, im bulking back up and passing 245 an goin for 260 with abs. HGH is a miricle drug

I use genos at 1iu and love it.You using blue tops?

I use genos at 1iu and love it.You using blue tops?

for time being i have like 300iu of blue top that works amazing. once his shipment of his new genos, hes gonna let me use those instead, Z is a great solid dude, dont find people like that anymore,,

as the saying goes "in youth we learn, in age we understand"

IML Gear Cream!
You can't imagine how happy I am.
frolic in the fields of gears, hand in hand, to swoleness.

Yes, mighty fine of y'all to work shit out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you guys going to hold hands and kiss.

Damn you guys going to hold hands and kiss.

you wanna be my huckleberry? ill be your bees and honey. lmfao.
sorry, prescttipon pain meds from ER have be feelin chocolate wasted

Lotta gay shit lately, just another example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking fit OTG. :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, I'm well over 2 grams weekly my child.....251 lbs on the scale this AM

Sdmz3. I wish!

I got some dmz3 lying around.I will just mimick heavy and when prince see's me ubber jacked he can fire chez or some other old fart who can't even handle prohormones anymore.Matter of fact I will even run methdrol 3.0 I see no one has ever logged it.

I'm an old fart. They will get rid of me b4 the mighty chez

Lol

Whats stronger mg vs mg methadrol or s dmz3.0

Attachments

• mde_by_bsl.jpeg
    mde_by_bsl.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 71
Back