• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New and pumped to learn

airbornezack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I'm airbornezack. My boy, Airbornejonny18b, I served in the army with referred me to here to help further my bodybuilding lifestyle. Lock and loaded to see what I can get into! :lifter:

Hello I'm airbornezack. My boy, Airbornejonny18b, I served in the army with referred me to here to help further my bodybuilding lifestyle. Lock and loaded to see what I can get into! :lifter:

guys, i consider him one of my best friends. lets give him some reps and help him out!!!!! still trying to get him to run a cycle.

Welcome

Welcome. Glad to see armed forces. All I can say is thanks to y'all for your sacrifices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community.

Welcome

Man good old Tulsa! I'm sure my liver is still recovering haha! Thanks everyone for the hospitality!! Will be posting training pictures soon and open to all opinions!!

Man good old Tulsa! I'm sure my liver is still recovering haha! Thanks everyone for the hospitality!! Will be posting training pictures soon and open to all opinions!!
i just remember, me walking out the bedroom trying to get dressed as that child was staring me lmfao.
y do u think i was so adamant to GTFO llol

Hi welcome to IMF!

Back