• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

New Uncle Z Fan!

airbornezack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello my boy airbornejonny18b sent me here. He's one Hell of a beast and I'm planning on chasing after him and getting a Pro card someday! Currently only 190 at 6' so lots of work to do but I'm ready to hit it hard. Would more than appreciate and help, input, and support I can get!

thanks brother. yo have the build to be a solid 230 and solid as in abs and veins everywhere. No-homo, but post up pics of where youre at and i think we should do a 30day challenge

Wow. Airbornezak? Lol full homo!!!

lmfao. yeh, i shoulda trade named my username lol. as loong as he sticks in the Z section i think helll be fine. dudes a beast for never juicing before

Welcome all this airborne crap makes me want go jump out of a plane.No parachute required.Haha jk welcome man anything you need help with don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome all this airborne crap makes me want go jump out of a plane.No parachute required.Haha jk welcome man anything you need help with don't be afraid to ask.

that made me LMAO. hahahaha

Hello Zack, welcome to IronMag Forums.

Haha jumping out was fun as hell! That landing is another story tho XD If you get me hooked on a cycle jonny I'm going to pass you!! Hahah

Haha jumping out was fun as hell! That landing is another story tho XD If you get me hooked on a cycle jonny I'm going to pass you!! Hahah

im gonna say a good cycle for you is test cyp, and EQ. both are mild. run it at 500mg a week of test and 750mg a week of eq

esp since uve never done a cycle, plus, this will lean u out with the EQ..

better yet, tell the team here but your goal is.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome airbornezack!

LOL - all this talk about homo's jump'n out of planes is kind of freek'n ME out!!!

Like OTG85 says, any questions don't be afraid to ask... but then again - you're in good hands with Jonny ... "nudge nudge wink wink." :roflmao:

All kidding aside - you're in good company ... we're all fans of Z - and we'll always make sure you're always taken care of.

Repo :D

After my first cycle I'm hoping to hit up around the 205-210 mark and of course keep it lean. Right now I'm mainly focusing on catching up on legs. Running 5 days a week for so long sure as hell made it hard to put much mass on them! Lol. Trying not to get lollipop shape haha

I was going to say group hug, but you guys made me afraid. :nail:

A test and EQ first cycle will have u hooked on juice like a crack head. Get ready to be called out by everybody lol. First cycle is always great gains. Welcome to the furum and family.

I hope you enjoy EP products. I know I do.

Back