Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Low libido and Erection Dysfunction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4375468

    Low libido and Erection Dysfunction

    I cycled off of Tren A 225mg per week and Test E 500mg per week. Ended the cycle mid June. I used arimdex as my AI 0.5 ED. Decided to opt out of using HCG because for some reason everytime I use it, it ends up giving me bad gyno.. I have no lumps under my nips nor am I lactating. Could prolactin still be an issue? PCT I used Clomid/Novla for four weeks.

    I'm still having Libido and Erection issues. It's like I'm not really interested in having sex and it's hard to hold an erection, I have to really concentrate to do so. Here are my blood results. any ideas? Everything seems normal.



    Testosterone, Serum 711
    348-1197 ng/dL 01



    Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
    up to 40 years old.


    Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
    LH 5.7
    1.7-8.6 mIU/mL


    FSH, Serum
    FSH 4.9
    1.5-12.4 mIU/mL




    Estradiol 27.0
    7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1952943

    You may have to wait a couple more months to fully recover even thou the numbers look fine.
    I am 45 years old and it took about 4 1/2 months. I was on deca/test cycle.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MI1972's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    654

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    136939849


    I cannot imagine how frustrating that would feel... I have never had that problem, so I really feel for y'all who have.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    Ended the cycle mid June.
    Not sure there has been enough passage of time.

  5. #5
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4375468

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Not sure there has been enough passage of time.
    is that possible that even if your numbers seem okay that you might have to wait in order to get a full recovery?

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    is that possible that even if your numbers seem okay that you might have to wait in order to get a full recovery?
    Yes! PCT will bump up those numbers temporarily.

    I was off for over a year recently, and it took most of that year to feel COMPLETELY normal again. And, I did not really realize it until it happened. I would have thought I was recovered earlier.

    This stuff takes a while, especially if you were using 19-nors.

    I cruise now, so . . .

  7. #7
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4375468

    thanks for the feedback, I'll wait it out and see what happens

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere eating
    Posts
    1,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    263924215


    HCG giving you gyno? Wtf? Do you mean acne? What dose of HCG are you using? You need to lower your HCG dose if you are getting gyno from it or just keep taking adex while you blast it. Maybe try some low dose proviron during your pct.

  9. #9
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4375468

    Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    HCG giving you gyno? Wtf? Do you mean acne? What dose of HCG are you using? You need to lower your HCG dose if you are getting gyno from it or just keep taking adex while you blast it. Maybe try some low dose proviron during your pct.
    i take a low dose, and actually lowered my dose after getting gyno. I just dont take HCG anymore. if i don't take it then i dont get gyno. the second i take it i get gyno.. and no i don't get acne. i always take adex, so it wasn't helping. I will look into the proviron

  10. #10
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844028


    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    i take a low dose, and actually lowered my dose after getting gyno. I just dont take HCG anymore. if i don't take it then i dont get gyno. the second i take it i get gyno.. and no i don't get acne. i always take adex, so it wasn't helping. I will look into the proviron
    Im the same way. HCG does give me gyno. I think its the amount were taking also the potency. I was getting some stuff that was fine didn't give me any issues. Then I switched brands and this stuff is stronger Because the boys came back with a vengeance but the gyno was an issue. Got some tamaxofen and anastrozole and now all is well.

    I was also on a tren A and test cycle for 12 weeks went off in early May, went to a low test cruise of 250 a week. Same issue low sex drive and when I wanted to I couldn't keep it up. So I went back on the HCG I just dialed it way back like from 900 mcg a week to 600 a week and that worked great. About the beginning of July everything came back to normal. Give it some time try the HCG but a lower dose. Get tamaxofen and Anatrozole to combat the estro and gyno from the HCG. Thats what I did and all is well.

    The HCG really drives up the estrogen a lot of guys don't realize it. That's why a lot of guys will take it while on cycle (because of the AI's their on negates that effect) and only do the clomid and aromasin for PCT.

    Good luck,

  11. #11
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4375468

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Im the same way. HCG does give me gyno. I think its the amount were taking also the potency. I was getting some stuff that was fine didn't give me any issues. Then I switched brands and this stuff is stronger Because the boys came back with a vengeance but the gyno was an issue. Got some tamaxofen and anastrozole and now all is well.

    I was also on a tren A and test cycle for 12 weeks went off in early May, went to a low test cruise of 250 a week. Same issue low sex drive and when I wanted to I couldn't keep it up. So I went back on the HCG I just dialed it way back like from 900 mcg a week to 600 a week and that worked great. About the beginning of July everything came back to normal. Give it some time try the HCG but a lower dose. Get tamaxofen and Anatrozole to combat the estro and gyno from the HCG. Thats what I did and all is well.

    The HCG really drives up the estrogen a lot of guys don't realize it. That's why a lot of guys will take it while on cycle (because of the AI's their on negates that effect) and only do the clomid and aromasin for PCT.

    Good luck,
    How are your mixing your HCG? Say you have a 5000 IU vial? Are you doing 1ml of bac water in the HCG vial then then just adding 4 more ML of bac water? I was doing 25 units a week and that still sucked.. I will try using tamaofen with the HCG. according to my blood work it seems like everything is fine right? Or am i missing something?

    Off topic question

    does anyone have any issues with libido or erectile dysfunction while having your test lower than your tren?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844028


    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    How are your mixing your HCG? Say you have a 5000 IU vial? Are you doing 1ml of bac water in the HCG vial then then just adding 4 more ML of bac water? I was doing 25 units a week and that still sucked.. I will try using tamaofen with the HCG. according to my blood work it seems like everything is fine right? Or am i missing something?

    Off topic question

    does anyone have any issues with libido or erectile dysfunction while having your test lower than your tren?
    I mix the 1 ml of water into the small HCG vial (5000iu) Then draw out the full ml and halve it between to other bottles. Then add 2 mls of water to each. Which makes 2.5 ml and 2500 iu in each. So for each 1ml the concentration is 1000iu so I draw 250 each time 3 times a week.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844028


    I ran 250 test C with Tren A as high as 500 mg a week and no issues with sex drive or ability to get it up. Th problem is when you go off the tren. Then I had issues not catastrophic failures but multiples were not happening in the same sex session, and I was always at about 3/4 mast. This lasted for about a month then went back to normal. I was on tren for 16 weeks it was time to get off.

    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    How are your mixing your HCG? Say you have a 5000 IU vial? Are you doing 1ml of bac water in the HCG vial then then just adding 4 more ML of bac water? I was doing 25 units a week and that still sucked.. I will try using tamaofen with the HCG. according to my blood work it seems like everything is fine right? Or am i missing something?

    Off topic question

    does anyone have any issues with libido or erectile dysfunction while having your test lower than your tren?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    THEWIZARDOFKOZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA army
    Posts
    214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7507393

    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    How are your mixing your HCG? Say you have a 5000 IU vial? Are you doing 1ml of bac water in the HCG vial then then just adding 4 more ML of bac water? I was doing 25 units a week and that still sucked.. I will try using tamaofen with the HCG. according to my blood work it seems like everything is fine right? Or am i missing something?

    Off topic question

    does anyone have any issues with libido or erectile dysfunction while having your test lower than your tren?

    yes, I had issues when my test was lower than tren, was running 1g tren and 700mg test prop. I'll never do that again. I ran high test 1g test prop 700mg tren and felt 1000x better.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    mnmsnowbeast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    waterboro,maine 04030
    Age
    62
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -249561

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Im the same way. HCG does give me gyno. I think its the amount were taking also the potency. I was getting some stuff that was fine didn't give me any issues. Then I switched brands and this stuff is stronger Because the boys came back with a vengeance but the gyno was an issue. Got some tamaxofen and anastrozole and now all is well.

    I was also on a tren A and test cycle for 12 weeks went off in early May, went to a low test cruise of 250 a week. Same issue low sex drive and when I wanted to I couldn't keep it up. So I went back on the HCG I just dialed it way back like from 900 mcg a week to 600 a week and that worked great. About the beginning of July everything came back to normal. Give it some time try the HCG but a lower dose. Get tamaxofen and Anatrozole to combat the estro and gyno from the HCG. Thats what I did and all is well.

    The HCG really drives up the estrogen a lot of guys don't realize it. That's why a lot of guys will take it while on cycle (because of the AI's their on negates that effect) and only do the clomid and aromasin for PCT.

    Good luck,
    what dose of anastrozole are you running for an AI during cycle?

Similar Threads

  1. theCaptn's AG Erectile Dysfunction Log
    By theCaptn' in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1119
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. erectile dysfunction
    By jlacap in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums