• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MK677 Log - Superior Peptide

JJB1

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I believe I have just found the best way to use MK677.
I started thinking about it last night that no matter how much I put under my tongue, only so much gets pulled into my blood stream sublingually and the rest I have to swallow. Sublingual absorption is approximately 90% pulled along with the grain alcohol. The rest gets swallowed with only a 30% absorption rate. So, why not take 5mg every few hours to get the full 90% absorption into the blood stream?

I tested this last night and took a small dose of around 5mg which is very little and held it under my tongue for around two minutes while I made a protein/oat drink. By the time I finished making my drink most of the MK677 had fully absorbed sublingually. In then chugged my drink and went to bed. I repeated this routine each time I woke up to use the bathroom. What happened was my dreams were like nothing you could imagine, so life-like and real it was scary.

The first post MK677 dose I had a horrible nightmare where I was being tortured by a force not of this world. This is the creepy part. I shit you not. I could literally feel the physical pain of being tortured and it lasted what felt like 10 full minutes. It was terrible!

I woke up 4 hours later and did my next sublingual 5mg MK677 dose and held it under my tongue while I made my protein/oat drink, then chugged it. The same thing happened. My dreams were angry dreams where I was screaming and telling at the top of my lungs at people out of rage and frustration. The dreams were so incredibly real!!! I woke up 4 hours later and repeated the procedure again.

Another big note was the level of hand numbness was extreme. With my first two dosings I'd say I actually took more than 5mg MK677 but with a little thought I realized that only approximately 5mg was able to get pulled in sublingually with the grain alcohol.

I believe this method will give the greatest HGH output. 5mg every 4 hours or so and let all of it sit under your tongue until you no longer taste the grain alcohol or feel it's burn.

I am only using MK677 currently for HGH output. I ran out of huperzine A and couldn't afford cjcDAC, pramipexole facks me up too hard the next day. My hands were so numb last night that I'm convinced with this method MK677 is all I need, the poor man's HGH.

I took my 5mg 4 times in the last 9 hours and had a protein drink with each. I took NyQuil before bed as well. My dreams were crazy!!! I dreamed I was murdered but remained here as a ghost. I could fly and only crazy homeless people could see me. Hahahaha
The experience of being murdered was in a car and I could feel the sensation of incredibly fast speed as the car shot a hundred miles an hour over an embankment off a cliff.

My body weight has increased several pounds since jumping back on MK677. I started my cut diet 5 weeks ago at a weight of 253. My body dropped down to 239. Since starting back on MK677 my weight is back up to 248Lbs. I notice the MK677 heals my muscles much faster and keeps me full looking but I retain a lot of water. My sleep is much better on MK677.

Products marked down as much as 70%.
Inventory Clearance for New Product.
Upgrading some Peptides to 5mg and 10mg per vial.

70% OFF

Ipamorelin 2mg
CJC-1295 DAC 2mg
COUPON CODE: 70CLEARANCE

*SPECIAL VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST*
**COUPONS CANNOT BE APPLIED ON PREVIOUS ORDERS. COUPONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS.

CLICK MY BANNER FOR SUPERIOR PEPTlDE

50% OFF

Hexarelin 2mg
Thymosin Beta-4 2mg
CJC-1295 2mg
GHRP-6 5mg
GHRP-2 5mg
Frag 176-191 5mg
MK-2866 30mL
LGD-4033 30mL
GW-1516 30mL

COUPON CODE: 50CLEARANCE

**COUPONS CANNOT BE APPLIED ON PREVIOUS ORDERS. COUPONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS.

30% OFF
All other Research Peptides, Research Proteins, Research Liquids
COUPON CODE: 30AUGOFF

Coupons required to enter at checkout to honor discount.

Time to stock up on the best gh oral pep around!! Get it while it lasts guys.

Click my banner and make things happen!

Rambo was correct in telling me that clen will get rid of all water bloat from MK-677. My abs look great after only a few days.

I kicked my MK dose up to 50mg split dosing just for the hell of it. I finally got some huperzine A and and dosing it 2-3 times a day at 200mcg, and I'm taking .2mg pramipexole before bed and .1mg more in the middle of the night when I go to the bathroom. The somatostatin inhibition from huperzine and prami really kicked up the level of hand numbness a notch.

I've gone through 3 1/2 bottles and recovery reminds me of when I was 20 years old. I just trained 15 out of 16 days with 2 hours of weights and an hour of cardio. This is unreal at my age of 46.

Back