• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

AMA BULK Discount! Discount code = SHIC

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AMA is offering a BULK discount on any order of 100 ml or more. 15% off for any ten 10ml vials or any four 25 ml vials.

AMA already has VERY reasonable prices so this added discount is very generous of AMA. This discount is available to ANY member of ASF or IMF.

Just mention the discount code SHIC when placing your qualifying order to receive an additional 15% off!

Don't know what SHIC means? Read about it here ---> Super-High-Intensity-Cycles

Offer is for a LIMITED time only so hurry!

ama468.gif

Can't beat that guys. SHIC cycles are extremely effective. I recently ran one and was very impressed. I started with test p/mastp/npp with a test c base and then switched to a test c/mast e/tren e after 6 weeks.

do the 10 10 ml vials all have to be the same or....?

do the 10 10 ml vials all have to be the same or....?

You can mix and match brother. This is so you can build a SHIC cycle. It would be hard to build that cycle with only one compound. Check out the link in the original post by heavy if you want to see what a SHIC cycle is. It's very effective. If it's something you're interested in, feel free to pm myself or heavy to get one set up.

As an example my current SHIC is 900mg NPP weekly and 1,100 mg Test weekly

AMA is offering a BULK discount on any order of 100 ml or more. 15% off for any ten 10ml vials or any four 25 ml vials.

AMA already has VERY reasonable prices so this added discount is very generous of AMA. This discount is available to ANY member of ASF or IMF.

Just mention the discount code SHIC when placing your qualifying order to receive an additional 15% off!

Don't know what SHIC means? Read about it here ---> Super-High-Intensity-Cycles

Offer is for a LIMITED time only so hurry!

ama468.gif

Bump! Time is running out for this sale!

man so many good deals running around this place and Im fully extended financially for a month WTF. and even then I have a large (baby) powder purchase I need to make.... (for all that diaper rash going round.)

Mix or match on the oils guys. All that matters is the oils total at least 100 ml.

This sale ends Monday.

Don't forget to mention SHIC with your order.

Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Damn this is a good deal! I'm liking the 25ml vials.

Back