Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

sat td

Thread: sat td

Hybrid View

Rep Points

sat td

Thanks rc you guys came in quick. I have a question tho... My test p and e look clear. The tren is yellow like it should be, i just never ran clear gear. I already pinned no pip. Whats everyone running there tren a at???? Im gunna roll .75 eod. When are the orals coming. Thanks guys

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Clear isnt a bad thing

Tren dose depends on the individual and test dose and sides. That should be good to start. Might try splitting it up to ed though.

Orals - Mid September
    Last edited by Montego; 08-24-2014 at 07:53 PM.

RC LABS Rep ****PM ME FOR A LIST AND ORDERING INFO****
    Real Crew Baby!

rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch

Rep Points

Depends on what your goals are pitbull.

Icon
    NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDER - SPONSORED AND FUELED BY RC LABS

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/banners/RCBanner.gif

Rep Points

whats up my man, i think we get use to ugl and forget what is right and tight, i ran watson cyp, and upjohn pfizer, and the generic forms sandoz from canada and some of the others, and when you also get human gear over seas brand names the gear in all these are clear, real clear, so one can easily forget what the good stuff looks like when you go ugl for so long, i was and still am impressed with all the gear rc is putting out, i already have my guys in my hometown raving about the gear, they all think its human grade because thats exactly how its made. your gonna enjoy it, and youll be spoiled soon because, thats all your gonna want, i have used a lot og ugl's and there were many times i was very mad because they sent me cloudy ass shit, but when i find gear like right here, i start stocking up. its quality. YOU DONT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS BROTHER.

AS FOR YOUR GOALS, TREN CAN BE USED FOR PRECONTEST CONTEST TRAINING, AND FOR QUALITY MASS AND STRENGTH, I ALWAYS SAY YOU MUST FIRST TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR WEIGHT, YOU CAN NOT JUST TAKE 50MGS, OR 150 BECAUSE TOMMY2GUNS DOES, OR BONEYARD DID, I SEE 145LB GUYS AND 225 GUYS ON THE SAME DOSE, THATS A NO NO IN MY BOOK, I BEEN ON JUICE SINCE I WAS A 16 YR OLD KID WHEN MY BUDDY USE TO STEAL IT FROM HIS JUICEHEAD BROTHER WHO ALSO SOLD IT, HAHAHA, YOU LOOK 200 AND OVER, IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO CUT UP THEN DONT RUN ED, JUST MY OPINION THATS ALL, THE MORE YOU DO THE LEANER YOU GET IT SEEMS WITH ME AND MY BUDDIES, WHEN WE START AT 100MGS EOD WE FIND IT BUILDS SIZE AND STRENGTH, I UP THE DOSE WHEN I FEEL IT KICKING IN, YOU CAN RUN 150MGS AFTER EOD AND I THINK YOULL LIKE THAT, I RECENTLY RAN IT WITH SUS AND VAR, ILL BE SWITCHING OVER TO PROPE AND DBOL, THERES DIFF WAYS YOU CAN RUN IT, I LIKE STACKING IT, AND MY LAST COUPLE WEEKS OF THE RUN ILL PIN EVERYDAY, THAT WAY IT GETS A LITTLE MORE TENSE, YOU WONT FEEL YOU MISSED ANYTHING,

NOW THE BEST WAY I RUN IT IS WITH TREN A AND TREN E, I REALLY LIKE PINNING THE ACETATE EOD, AND ILL PIN THE ENTHANATE EVERY 4 DAYS, YOU WILL GET THE BEST YOU CAN FROM ALL DRUGS RUNNING IT LIKE THAT, ILL PIN MY TEST LIKE THAT TOO, WHEN YOUR MID CYCLE YOU CAN RUN A ORAL THEN AND YOULL PEAK AWESOME, ILL COME OFF WITH THE ORAL TOO, JUST ANOTHER WAY TO RUN IT, THERES NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY, YOU JUST GOTTA SEE WHAT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU,
    GOOD LUCK...

Rep Points

Thanks bone. Yea i can rember years ago getting good clear gear.as far as doses for this cycle in taking super dmz 1 cap in the am and one at night, test p 75 mg eod, tren a 75 mg eod and test e 250 twice a week. Im traing for a couple arm wrestling tourneys just as a hobby. Anyone got tips for tendon recovery thanks boneman, im 230 by the way