• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Give me some cycle feedback!

tyoungb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finished putting together my next cycle. Let me know what you guys think about it!

Week 1-16: EQ 600mg
Week 1-10: Sust 250 750mg
Week 1-10: Tren E 400mg
Week 11-16: Test Prop 300mg
Week 11-16: Tren Ace 300mg

why are you planning on lowering your test and tren at the end?

i've done a similar stack and wouldn't run eq with it again. you're much better off with mast or proviron instead of the eq. i'm not knocking eq, but i just don't think it works well with tren.

I'm lowering the test and tren the last 6 weeks in preparation to taper off. Why don't you like eq with tren?

my bp went way up and the tren way overshadowed the eq.

they varied, between 800-1000mg/wk eq, 500-700mg/wk tren, 350mg/wk test, 350mg/wk provi. i felt like the main thing the eq did was necessitate more AI.

For the love of god I don't understand why people run Sust. You are pinning EOD. You are getting peeks and valleys in your test levels. Sides like acne are way more common. But anyway. Have fun with 16 weeks of tren.

For the love of god I don't understand why people run Sust. You are pinning EOD. You are getting peeks and valleys in your test levels. Sides like acne are way more common. But anyway. Have fun with 16 weeks of tren.
huh? EOD would prevent those issues you just stated. honestly, you can get away with twice a week. sust has 2 long esters. i'm all about mixing short and long esters, like tren e/tren a. there are quite a few advantages to dosing like that, space in the syringe being the main one.

I tried 16 weeks of tren and bowed out after 14. My friends and family couldn't stand to be around me. I'm going to stick to 12 week runs with that devil in a bottle.

huh? EOD would prevent those issues you just stated. honestly, you can get away with twice a week. sust has 2 long esters. i'm all about mixing short and long esters, like tren e/tren a. there are quite a few advantages to dosing like that, space in the syringe being the main one.

I'm just saying. He is pinning every other day anyway. Just pinn some test e and test p. Sust is expensive as fuck too. It's a gimmick. 20% price increase because people like to say I'm on SUS. It's all ego. And I've heard people refer to Tren E as side effects in a bottle. Having fresh Tren A going in and out of your system is the way to go. But hey....you guys seem like you have it under control here don't mind me.

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran Test e before, and i honestly just prefer Sust. as far as tren goes, i've ran it for 20 weeks before, and was completely fine. Not everyone has the same reactions you do bro :)

I've ran Test e before, and i honestly just prefer Sust. as far as tren goes, i've ran it for 20 weeks before, and was completely fine. Not everyone has the same reactions you do bro :)

That's what I am talking about bro....tren e is not the same as tren A. It just isn't. Sorry. Not the same animal. Enjoy.

And I just tested a sponsors tren here that was test e in colored oil. Just because it says tren on the bottle and it's brown doesn't mean it's tren....bro. : (

20 weeks on tren. Completely fine. You're a God. I bow down.

Last edited:

Space in the syringe is my reasoning exactly, lol

Back