• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wanting to add hcg to my trt

keysdisease

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing my own trt for the past few months now after being under doc. just did another round of bw and all in all pretty happy with everything except for the twins.
From what i have researched so far it appears that i might need to implement hcg into my routine. Presently pinning 50mg 2Xw of test c. Is there anyway that i can do this without me selling one of my kidneys? I am 53 so i figure if i do not get hit by a bus, there are many years left in this body.
The boys, besides the aesthetically issue of shrinking, there is somewhat amount of pain. Plus that particular hormone does play in other aspects as well.
I changed from going to the doc for trt due to costs. so far from one of the sponsors here i am pleased with my decision. just would like an alternative for the hcg i.e. obtaining it in powder form or some other ideas?

so far from what i have read here, there is not much on the subject.

thx.

thx Moe,
More than just if and where to get the hcg powder i have a logistical question.
I read one of your posts about freezing the solution. If i have lets say a 5000iu vial prepared. with a dosage of 250 2Xw, that comes out to roughly 2.5 months. everything i read states i can last for 30 days if chilled. So i was hoping that you or others can chime in on how they are handling it? this is a life long commitment to a healthy and feeling well life style. Also the bacteriostatic water is used as a preservative i think, is there any other solution that i can obtain locally that can be used in its place?

thank you all. this site as been a god send of information for me.
trt has truly helped me so much so far. emotionally and physically.

thx Moe,
More than just if and where to get the hcg powder i have a logistical question.
I read one of your posts about freezing the solution. If i have lets say a 5000iu vial prepared. with a dosage of 250 2Xw, that comes out to roughly 2.5 months. everything i read states i can last for 30 days if chilled. So i was hoping that you or others can chime in on how they are handling it? this is a life long commitment to a healthy and feeling well life style. Also the bacteriostatic water is used as a preservative i think, is there any other solution that i can obtain locally that can be used in its place?

thank you all. this site as been a god send of information for me.
trt has truly helped me so much so far. emotionally and physically.

Hcg prepped in bac water will last in the fridge 3 months. I only did the freezing experiment to see if it would work, maybe someone had a 10,000 iu vial and wanted to split it up. Yes bac water is a preservative and extends the life of it.

Thx Moe, 3 months should be fine then for me.
i read a paper that this doc wrote on hcg use while on trt. he recommends using a one week on eod and 2 weeks off schedule. this was to eliminate the body getting use to external hcg. and says that prolong continual use lessens the effect? Is this true? Many of you here have been taking hcg for a while now right?

Being that bac water and sterile vials etc are legal, i do not believe i am breaking any forum rules by asking where does everyone get their supplies from?
If this does then i apologize and by not responding i understand.

I use 1000 a week of HCG. Some need less because it's suppressive, but don't use more than 500/ 1000iu

Hcg prepped in bac water will last in the fridge 3 months. I only did the freezing experiment to see if it would work, maybe someone had a 10,000 iu vial and wanted to split it up. Yes bac water is a preservative and extends the life of it.

I got a business trip starting Tuesday. I will be away from home stuck in a motel for the week and need to transport my hcg. Did you have any luck with freezing it?

I got a business trip starting Tuesday. I will be away from home stuck in a motel for the week and need to transport my hcg. Did you have any luck with freezing it?
It will work but you can use a cold pack too, thats what diabetics do.

Just keep it in a cool dark place. I left my hcg reconstituted down in my basement where I watch tv and it's been serving me well for about 6 months now. Stop being so fucking paranoid about shit. It served me well thru an EQ cycle. A tren cycle. Now a deca cycle. This whole 30 day life span and must be refrigerated is a crock of shit.

Just keep it in a cool dark place. I left my hcg reconstituted down in my basement where I watch tv and it's been serving me well for about 6 months now. Stop being so fucking paranoid about shit. It served me well thru an EQ cycle. A tren cycle. Now a deca cycle. This whole 30 day life span and must be refrigerated is a crock of shit.

You should do a pregnancy test on your hcg around six weeks and see if its still good. That would be a great experiment.

Just skip your HcG for that week. You will never know you missed it.

Back