Bone's q @ a's

Thread: Bone's q @ a's

Rep Points

Bone's q @ a's

The title says it all, were running this thread over asf and now here, we had to wait for administration to lift the bans in all the forums, i wish to thank them all, and i fully understand they had to do there jobs, bones has been cleared everywhere and vindicated, its a sad day when a source goes bad, and a very nice day when a source like rc-labs takes in a hurt dawg and all his crew. These guys are great and gave me a home, and a whole lot of room to hook you guys up. I have a full pm box, i promiss to answer each and everyone, you can use this thread to ask whatever you wish, please if its about the awol source just pm me ok, i dont want to disrespect rc an anyway, he really is good people and im very happy to be here, and welcomed by all his reps, squatdaddy is also here and so is icon muscle, we are all family here now, and if your stricty a rc buissness guy you know all there reps, if your my pound hound feel frree to pm me squat or icon, were gonna be opening on other forums also that way all the reps get a slice of rc pie !!
    Thank you all the mods,members and administration that took my back 100% and cleared my name, im indebted to you guys now lets take care of buissness....

Theboneman

PS, YES SOMEONE IS CLEARING THE NAME FROM UNDER THE AVITAR...
    Last edited by theboneman; 08-24-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Rep Points

Hey bones just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me and getting me a list. Looking forward to trying something legit!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pdm14269 View Post
    Hey bones just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me and getting me a list. Looking forward to trying something legit!
    ANYTIME MY MAN, you guys already know me, and very well i must add, you will love this gear, the crew, and a trustworthy T.A. the prices rc is putting out leaves us room to flip it real nice, im looking forward to hooking you guys up, including myself and flipping some gear and cash in my pocket, i love a source that gives you that room to grow. and dislike one that pounds ya on the price and ya cant flip shit, what good is that,?? thats greedy right.

well the rc crew now is down like charlie brown, downtown, in your hometown !! were a nice adpted family, come one come all, were all welcomed here, especially ALL MY DAWGS, come rest and relaxx for a while bones found ya a good home !!

much luv and respect 4-ya'll
    BONE-yard...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yeah!!! nice to have you over here... we need the rest of the guys over here to get things goin. havent been seeing alot of action around lately i think the bros are falling asleep

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Glad to see u bonez ...glad to have u back ...Im sure were all suffering losses from "m" ....Its time to move on dawg.....U always been there for me ,when ever I had my hand out for help, u always grab it and helped, and with that bonez I always be there for u and again congrats on ur return brother RRRUUUFFFF

Rep Points

much luv, thanks and a sincere loyalty to all my friends, im here because all you guys believed in me and supported me, and administration followed, lets build a brite future, im looking to get fucking huge man, i want bottles coming oughta my ass and i aint never, and i mean ever going dry again, im licking bottles over here man, these prices are gonna fill all my hiding spots again, down with the KING !!
    RC IS KING ROUND THIS POUND !! MY COLLOR IS OFF LETS DO THIS

THANK YOU !!!

BONEYARD,, DAWGS BE IN THE BONEYARD NOW, IN RC HOUSE !!

Rep Points

V.i.p. Monthly giveaway !! Ill have a sticky up soon on this,, rc labs told me to give a vip member or rc client some gear everymonth as a thank you for your support, we have been climbing to the top and its you taking us there, thank you for the continued loyalty, we will continue to give you our best, and ill pick one of you guys everymonth and let ya pick a couple goodies ok, maybe 2 bottles, or a pack of dbol and a bottle, , whatever, were gonna put back into your pocket a little appreciation..

Thats real crew doing real things

bonez feeding the big dawgs !!

You can also put your name in this thread to ok, i have access to the vip list and all your threads. You can also see montego to get on the vip list.

Thank you

rc crew

Rep Points

Nice way to give back to the bros!

Icon
    NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDER - SPONSORED AND FUELED BY RC LABS

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/banners/RCBanner.gif

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by muscleicon View Post
    nice way to give back to the bros!

icon
    you know it brothewr, me and you and squat rolled tuff man, you know how we do, take care of the crew, and the crew takes care of you...

We dont need to tell anyone how rc rolls, the clients will do it for us based on our actions...