• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World-Wide authority on AAS proclaims AP gear to be Pharm-Grade!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Idk why everyone argues the whole fda thing when they are injecting gear made in someones kitchen lol

Look at how AP gear is manufactured, end of story. I don't care who approved it or not, its the practice of how it is manufactured that says alot.

I am using kitchen made shit myself. But I know where the legitimate brands are now. It's worth it to spend the extra bucks especially if I keep getting shit lab results from bloodwork.

Would you like to me to quote the endless posts where he claims his gear is "FDA approved".... that's why people argue it. its plain and simple....

Would you like to me to quote the endless posts where he claims his gear is "FDA approved".... that's why people argue it. its plain and simple....
Lol not FDA approved, I agree. But the equipment and practices they use to manufacture it is pharmacy quality. Making it higher quality then the stuff someone brewed at home brother. Thats all im saying.

Lol not FDA approved, I agree. But the equipment and practices they use to manufacture it is pharmacy quality. Making it higher quality then the stuff someone brewed at home brother. Thats all im saying.

This shit goes down like every 6 months here..... Same crap, same arguments and the threads are always started by Mike Arnold... its like hes trying to win a war through attrition.....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...ge2?highlight=general+manufacturing+practices

AP FDA approved - No

Good clean gear - Yes

So then we can say that AP is overseen by a regulatory body. The Thai FDA. Making it approved for human use. Correct? Or am I wrong in my thought process....makes perfect sense to me.

I say AP is good and my opinion is the only one that matters.

Thread closed.

Sent from The Mothership

Taliban FDA approved!

I love WP...his gear, his shipping, his broken english, his language barrier ...all of it

AP FDA approved - No

Good clean gear - Yes

Well said Heavy. I seen some good quality gear that was UGL over the years. By the way, just because it is FDA approved, doesn't mean it is that great for you. They have pulled lots of stuff off the market over the years, that was FDA approved and bad for you.

Idk pesty, we know the ugl stuff no matter how great is not manufactured using the equipment and facilities that AP is using brother.

Did you hear what Bill said? And our FDA has pulled some great drugs off the market because of various reasons.

Idk pesty, we know the ugl stuff no matter how great is not manufactured using the equipment and facilities that AP is using brother.

Did you hear what Bill said? And our FDA has pulled some great drugs off the market because of various reasons.

Yes if guys cant trust Bill, then they are idiots and dont know anything about AAS and about him..this guy is into AAS already 15+ years..and he is not a BB user who talk good for some brand to get it free! ;)

but you still love it and use it a lot and always order and get free promos all the time..so its tell me you like asia pharma a lot..since you got over 50 vials ;)

Me? I have never used AP gear, nor have I asked for, or received any free gear from you my friend.

You need to open a shop in Australia, then we can talk :)

i like the radio show...co-host is a good looking well hung wealth of verbal studliness:)

(i think WP got DaCptn confused with someone else that is cool and fresh:))

when he is cruising he can be...things shrink from mass monster to semi-mass monster...

i like the radio show...co-host is a good looking well hung wealth of verbal studliness:)

(i think WP got DaCptn confused with someone else that is cool and fresh:))

That co-host has a voice like liquid velvet on heroin :daydream:

I have no doubt in the world that WP has amazing gear. But the scare tactics with some of the pictures he posts just make me laugh.

but you still love it and use it a lot and always order and get free promos all the time..so its tell me you like asia pharma a lot..since you got over 50 vials ;)

come on wp its unprofessional to reveal a customers details :nono: keep it for u

Back