IronMag Research Chems

2 part test and GH questio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Rep Points

2 part test and GH questio

I am wondering about the benefits of taking testosterone and human growth hormone together I have never done growth before but will likely start soon? <br />
    <br />
    2nd question, I have been on gear at around a 400 to 600 milligram a week dose sometimes lower for over 3 years and plan on coming off before Christmas for 4 months or so to let my hormones recharge and get my system going again, I am wondering if there would be a benefit to doing human growth hormone at three or four units a day while I'm off testosterone I am curious if that would help me during my post cycle therapy and if that would twart any of the potential side effects... I have a good post cycle therapy plan in mind along with ED pills so I don't have to worry about boners. Lol<br/>

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

PCT after 3 years on?

You are in for a treat my friend!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    PCT after 3 years on?

You are in for a treat my friend!!
    What kind of treat??? Lol. I'm fucked may go TRT for life but I'm gonna try to bounce back. May use tryptorelin

Rep Points

Thanks for the wisdom ray

Rep Points

Let the hormones recharge? What hormones have lost there charge? Testosterone is testosterone. You have basically been blasting for 3 years and now you are not getting the same results/feeling you used to get. That is my bet. So...what...you are gonna try and force your body to start making testosterone, LH, FSH, and sperm again? For what reason? To have a baby? You are basically gonna feel like shit for 4 months. Lose some strength and muscle. Then go back on 4 months later....
    What's the point? And how would HGH hurt? Of course it will help. Worth the money help at 3iu a day? That is the question.

Let the hormones recharge>>???? More like bring them back from the dead.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Let the hormones recharge? What hormones have lost there charge? Testosterone is testosterone. You have basically been blasting for 3 years and now you are not getting the same results/feeling you used to get. That is my bet. So...what...you are gonna try and force your body to start making testosterone, LH, FSH, and sperm again? For what reason? To have a baby? You are basically gonna feel like shit for 4 months. Lose some strength and muscle. Then go back on 4 months later....
    What's the point? And how would HGH hurt? Of course it will help. Worth the money help at 3iu a day? That is the question.

Let the hormones recharge>>???? More like bring them back from the dead.
    I guess what I meant to say is let my receptors recharge and give my body a break... I rarely went over 400 milligrams a week the whole time casual 600 milligram blast took deca 4 times... To the best three bottles of EQ as well but I just want to give my body a chance to refresh itself

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No need to come off if you want to have a baby... I can tell you that for sure! lol
    www.ElitePeptides.com

Discount Code: elitepeptides15

BOARD REP

Rep Points

HGH will help you to some extent. If you get good batch of generics start about 2 months prior to coming off with 3 iu a day, then once off increase the dose to 5-6 iu (split into 2 shots).

After being on for 3 years you may consider blasting some HCG before coming off/while you wait to start PCT (2-3weeks after last shot).
    Get 10000-15000iu and blast at 500iu a day up untill PCT.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    HGH will help you to some extent. If you get good batch of generics start about 2 months prior to coming off with 3 iu a day, then once off increase the dose to 5-6 iu (split into 2 shots).

After being on for 3 years you may consider blasting some HCG before coming off/while you wait to start PCT (2-3weeks after last shot).
    Get 10000-15000iu and blast at 500iu a day up untill PCT.

Should I use hcg during pct as well

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    Should I use hcg during pct as well

3 years straight Doesn't matter the dose. 100 mg a week of extra test will shut down the natural system. Now you want to blow the cob webs off your natural test factory after 3 years? Why? If you really want to come off and get your body going again great. But your logic is messed up bro. Your natural test you will make if you can get it going again is still test. Test is test is test is test. Doesn't matter if your balls make it or its made in a lab and pinned in.

If you are looking at it from the idea of getting off and back to normal, then you can try the regular PCT methods all over this board. I would recommend going on HCG before you stop just to get the ball rolling again. Then go off the HCG and everythig else as well. and do the Nolva and colmid.

But from a body building aspect you will not gain anything from going off. As long as your blood is good and your not over doing it with the orals so your liver is healthy then stay on. Like the other guy said your going to feel like crap for about 4 months then you will feel better but nothing like you do now while on 400mg of test a week.

Best of luck to you.

Correct me if I am wrong guys. I'm here to learn as well.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    3 years straight Doesn't matter the dose. 100 mg a week of extra test will shut down the natural system. Now you want to blow the cob webs off your natural test factory after 3 years? Why? If you really want to come off and get your body going again great. But your logic is messed up bro. Your natural test you will make if you can get it going again is still test. Test is test is test is test. Doesn't matter if your balls make it or its made in a lab and pinned in.

If you are looking at it from the idea of getting off and back to normal, then you can try the regular PCT methods all over this board. I would recommend going on HCG before you stop just to get the ball rolling again. Then go off the HCG and everythig else as well. and do the Nolva and colmid.

But from a body building aspect you will not gain anything from going off. As long as your blood is good and your not over doing it with the orals so your liver is healthy then stay on. Like the other guy said your going to feel like crap for about 4 months then you will feel better but nothing like you do now while on 400mg of test a week.

Best of luck to you.

Correct me if I am wrong guys. I'm here to learn as well.
    I'm concerned about long-term heart hills also I keep hearing all these things from the forums about letting your receptors get refreshed and then when you go back on you'll get even better results the next time around and may be limited in it to 16 weeks at a time then taking breaks like that off and on and I may want to have a child again one day I already have 2 kids.... I'm wondering if doing t r t little doses for life would have any long term health risks as opposed to coming off natural throughout this whole time my blood work is always look wonderful.... TRT has done me wonders and when I first started my levels were at 150 I would like to use this time to correct my diet but everything and check where it needs to be I am a powerlifter and I could use to lose about 50 pounds anyway but I am relatively uneducated about this whole thing but I have monitor my blood work extensively. I appreciate you taking the time to give me this advice have a good day brother

Rep Points

I'm concerned about long-term heart hills also I keep hearing all these things from the forums about letting your receptors get refreshed and then when you go back on you'll get even better results the next time around and may be limited in it to 16 weeks at a time then taking breaks like that off and on and I may want to have a child again one day I already have 2 kids.... I'm wondering if doing t r t little doses for life would have any long term health risks as opposed to coming off natural throughout this whole time my blood work is always look wonderful.... TRT has done me wonders and when I first started my levels were at 150 I would like to use this time to correct my diet but everything and check where it needs to be I am a powerlifter and I could use to lose about 50 pounds anyway but I am relatively uneducated about this whole thing but I have monitor my blood work extensively. I appreciate you taking the time to give me this advice have a good day brother

I understand your concern, If its for fertility issues I would go on a strong PCT protocol and then start cycling on and off using HCG while on cycle. Test is natural if you are getting it from a good source and your not on 1 gram a week for a year. I wouldn't worry about TRT level doses as long as your BP is good and hemocrit levels good even 400 a week shouldn't be an issue. The problem is when we start stacking all this other stuff. I believe that takes a toll on the body. But if your on test and the occasional d bol or EQ. I wouldn't sweat it.

By the way Arnold was on for years and still managed to have 3 kids. He was huge proponent of test/Primo which like EQ is a fairly slow anabolic that is easily recovered from. Keep on eye on the BP and keep it up until the you decide you want kids then do your PCT correctly. Stay healthy and i would think you should be fine. But hell I am no Doctor and I am going by only what I can read that you have said. So take it all with a grain of salt do your research. Good luck Bro!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

As per my last post use HCG up until PCT.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

As for PCT
    wk1 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    wk2-4 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva
    wk5 50mg Clomid

Try to get Pharma Grade stuff to ensure prompt recovery.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

As for PCT
    wk1 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    wk2-4 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva
    wk5 50mg Clomid

Try to get Pharma Grade stuff to ensure prompt recovery.

That's daily I presume? I appreciate your help and apologize for my ignorance. Lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That's daily I presume? I appreciate your help and apologize for my ignorance. Lol

Yes, those are daily doses.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Can some one point me to a study about test receptors refreshing? I haven't ever seen one. I see people post about it but never see any science.

Bro if you're only coming off for four months after blasting for three years, dont bother. Its going to be a shitty experience and your going to go back to square one 4 mos later.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    Can some one point me to a study about test receptors refreshing? I haven't ever seen one. I see people post about it but never see any science.

Bro if you're only coming off for four months after blasting for three years, dont bother. Its going to be a shitty experience and your going to go back to square one 4 mos later.
    How long should I come off for? What exactly is meant by shitty experience?

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

How long should I come off for? What exactly is meant by shitty experience?

Coming off gear after being on for 3 years.... you can expect a lack of interest in sex if not Sexual dysfunction, low energy, mood swings, and a general feeling of discomfort or depression. You will gain fat and lose muscle. Also your body could take a lot longer that 4 months to recover natural function. So you would be putting your self through all of the above for nothing and just to shut your self down again 4 months later.

If you were planning on coming off then you should not have stayed on for three years. That is pretty much the decision you already made.

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

Coming off gear after being on for 3 years.... you can expect a lack of interest in sex if not Sexual dysfunction, low energy, mood swings, and a general feeling of discomfort or depression. You will gain fat and lose muscle. Also your body could take a lot longer that 4 months to recover natural function. So you would be putting your self through all of the above for nothing and just to shut your self down again 4 months later.

If you were planning on coming off then you should not have stayed on for three years. That is pretty much the decision you already made.
    I hear tryptorelin can jump start the system quick. So are you saying I should juice-TRT- blast cruise for life?

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

I hear tryptorelin can jump start the system quick. So are you saying I should juice-TRT- blast cruise for life?

I'm saying if you were not planning on doing that you should have never stayed on for 3 years. That is a decisions that should have been made 2 years and 10 months ago.... What you want to do now is up to you. I'm just trying to give you the reality of the situation which is it will take a lot of time and it will suck.

I cant advise you how to proceed from here. I can only tell you what you're in for and let you decide.

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

Honestly if I felt that shitty for more than a couple months I would jump back on quick

Rep Points

Honestly if I felt that shitty for more than a couple months I would jump back on quick

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^ Thats what I'm Screaming Brother!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

Show me a study about receptors refreshing. I've heard it to but I honestly doubt it.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

There is no such thing as androgen receptors "recharging"

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    There is no such thing as androgen receptors "recharging"
    Any benefits from taking a break

Rep Points

Any benefits from taking a break

A break as in nothing at all? I am going to go out on a limb here and say no.

A benefit financially maybe from less cost of gear. A break from sticking yourself so often.

Why not just do a cruise like most guys do and do like 250 cyp a week. After 400 a week and dbol and eq this will almost seem like a cold turkey break. Other than making sure your still fertile I don't see an advantage to going off completely.

How about this. Do the HCG blast. Go off. Do your PCT. get a sperm count/quality check 10 weeks later. If the boys are still good. Get your piece of mind. Then start cycling on and off. Have the babies and then get back on the juice and just cruise at 250 until you feel like making another run for it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    A break as in nothing at all? I am going to go out on a limb here and say no.

A benefit financially maybe from less cost of gear. A break from sticking yourself so often.

Why not just do a cruise like most guys do and do like 250 cyp a week. After 400 a week and dbol and eq this will almost seem like a cold turkey break. Other than making sure your still fertile I don't see an advantage to going off completely.

How about this. Do the HCG blast. Go off. Do your PCT. get a sperm count/quality check 10 weeks later. If the boys are still good. Get your piece of mind. Then start cycling on and off. Have the babies and then get back on the juice and just cruise at 250 until you feel like making another run for it.
    Good advice

Rep Points

At 6 ft3 in 340lbs also lookin to drop weight

Rep Points

At 6 ft3 in 340lbs also lookin to drop weight

Why don't you do a colon cleanse or something. Now that will be refreshing bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast