Jintani Labs

Test e

Thread: Test e

Test e

So I'm wondering do your products contain eo??

Rep Points

I keep hearing it. What is EO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's something they put to complete the carrier oil

Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    I keep hearing it. What is EO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some ppl are very sensitive to it others get no reaction to it. Sad part I learned the hard way then I had a random sponsor who was following my trend from a new lab that came out not to long ago ( big league) send me 2free vials of teste and to share my experience and it was great no pip no problem at all and 3day shipping no I'm not a rep for them at all either but now I'm back on the gear that has eo in it and it sucks

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hello sorry for the late reply the Content Oil is MCT It's a special pharm grade of triglycerides. There are different types of triglycerides oil and it some have different properties. This oil is very thin, making for easy injections. It has a specific smell. You will see how smooth the injections are. It also is very easily absorbed by the skin as well as muscle tissue. It works great as a carrier oil and is used in a lot of applications outside of AAS production. MCT stands for medium chain triglyceride, whereas all of the other plant oils are long chain. Essentially the MCT oil will actually be absorbed more rapidly than most other natural oils.
    Some other benefits, mostly from a manufacturers standpoint are the colorless and non-staining properties of this oil. As well as its resistance to oxidation effects, making its shelf life very long.
    Last edited by Jintani rep; 09-05-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Of thank you btw you sent the same thing twice

Quote Originally Posted by Jintani rep View Post
    Hello sorry for the late reply the Content Oil is MCT It's a special pharm grade of triglycerides. There are different types of triglycerides oil and it some have different properties. This oil is very thin, making for easy injections. It has a specific smell. You will see how smooth the injections are. It also is very easily absorbed by the skin as well as muscle tissue. It works great as a carrier oil and is used in a lot of applications outside of AAS production. MCT stands for medium chain triglyceride, whereas all of the other plant oils are long chain. Essentially the MCT oil will actually be absorbed more rapidly than most other natural oils.
    Some other benefits, mostly from a manufacturers standpoint are the colorless and non-staining properties of this oil. As well as its resistance to oxidation effects, making its shelf life very long.
    It's a special pharm grade of triglycerides. There are different types of triglycerides oil and it some have different properties. This oil is very thin, making for easy injections. It has a specific smell. You will see how smooth the injections are. It also is very easily absorbed by the skin as well as muscle tissue. It works great as a carrier oil and is used in a lot of applications outside of AAS production. MCT stands for medium chain triglyceride, whereas all of the other plant oils are long chain. Essentially the MCT oil will actually be absorbed more rapidly than most other natural oils.
    np read what you put lol 2 times the same paragraph

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lol I apologize it was typo on my end ty for pointing that out to me.