New to the forums

Threaded View

Rep Points

New to the forums

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm new to Iron Mag. A little bit about me. I started serious weight training when I joined the Marine Corpsabout 15 years ago. Currently, I enjoy performing the Olympic
    Lifts,any kind of power lifting and I throw in some Crossfit for my cardio. I have always wanted to put on mass but like most, my biggest problem has been getting in enough calories. About a month ago I started thinking about running my first cycle and a few weeks later, after days and days of research, I decided to give it a try. From the reading, I learned to start as basic as possible so going with test E and proviron was the way to go. I started taking test E at 500 mg/week and proviron 50 mg every other day and I will be finishing up week 2 this Thursday. I know there are differing opinions on proviron but I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a try with my first cycle. I have nolvadex on hand for side effects but thus far (knock on wood), everything has been going well. I take that back, I have been having some night sweats occasionally and my left shoulder has broken out a little bit. I can’t complain though if that’s it. I am trying extremely hard to eat as much as I can and not really concerned with keeping track of each calorie but ensuring that I keep my diet as clean as possible and eating at least 4-5 times a day if not more. My trouble with putting on mass is eating enough so I know that as long as I am pushing myself to eat than I am eating enough. I know this is only week two but I have gained about 6-7 pounds so far and the heaviest I have ever weighed.

Here are my current stats:
    My goal right now is to gain muscle mass.
    Height: 6’ 0”
    Weight: 204 lbs
    Body fat: 15%
    I have been training consistently for about 15 years.
    I have no previous cycle experience.
    Diet: Clean and eating as much as possible.
    I follow power and grace performance for weight lifting and competition. It consists of a large amount of Olympic lifting, squats, dead-lifts, pull-ups and bench press.

First Cycle:

Weeks 1 – 10: 250 mg testosterone Enanthate twice a week and 50 mg of proviron every other day.

Weeks 11 – 12: Nothing

Weeks 13 – 16 : Nolvadex 40 mg every day for two weeks and then 20 mg every day for two weeks.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Last edited by dagambd; 08-25-2014 at 03:00 PM.