• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

CJC-1295 DAC log

IML Gear Cream!
Probably the ideal scenario for fat loss would be to ride the 45 minute gh pulse out and back for a total of an hour and a half. Maybe with some aminos or medium absorbing protein. But that fucking ghrp makes it hard as hell. So damn hungry and irritable in those 45 minutes alone. Holy shit. Never tried the hour and a half. I ain't that desperate.
Ipamorlien man,no hunger,good recovery an you can dose it as high as you want

The only good thing I see so far is that you can dose as high as you want and there is no cycling required but at some point it's just not cost effective. I thought the GHRP-6 would maximize the CJC results but I don't see that so far. I might try 4MG a week, I have 8mg left of CJC. What kind of results did you guys see when you upped the dose to 4mg a week? Do you mix .5ml Bac water into the 2mg and pin that all at once? It makes sense to me but I just don't see the synergy with the GHRP-6. How is CJC-1295 DAC in high doses without any stacking?
def try the 4mg a week or more if you can afford it,the way I see it of your going to stick with 2 mg a week of cjc1295, then do the no dac...an yes I'm shooting my whole bottle of cjc1295 dac with a half a slin pin of bac water..yes .5ml,that's the point of shooting dac....

I think a lot of the CJC1295 DAC out there is fake. I think it's just CJC1295. When you have the DAC you can tell. At 2 mg a week you can definitely tell. You fill in better after meals. You feel more pumped all the time and you lean out more easily. The tighter you are with everything else, diet, training, rest, the more you can realize the differences from some of these peptides. It also makes a difference if you have AAS in place and under control. The more control you have over your situation the more you can accurately evaluate introduction of a variable or new compound.

I think a lot of the CJC1295 DAC out there is fake. I think it's just CJC1295. When you have the DAC you can tell. At 2 mg a week you can definitely tell. You fill in better after meals. You feel more pumped all the time and you lean out more easily. The tighter you are with everything else, diet, training, rest, the more you can realize the differences from some of these peptides. It also makes a difference if you have AAS in place and under control. The more control you have over your situation the more you can accurately evaluate introduction of a variable or new compound.

I completely agree. I just bought the no Dac anyway cause I'm pinning 2-3 times a day with ghrp2 and Ipam all together. I was going to compare this stack to Tren without the crazy mental sides. Frag 176 could be the fat loss factor to make it comparable to tren. Muscles are very full. Veins are popping good. You just look leaner on the peptides. Skin is actually thinner. Your muscles aren't as round and popping and full like on Tren. That's the main difference. The pinning 3 times a day is no problem for me. I'd take the pinning over the constant pissing at night with Tren anyday of the fucking week. Not to mention no worries about LDL or cardio. Better sleep and no pissing seals the deal for me. If you are looking for a leaner look with similar fullness and veins like Tren.... this is very close in my book. But I am also on 400mg of AP test as well so that helps too.:bow:

I'm gonna try 4mg this week, my strength has gone up on my larger muscles. I started a bodybuilding lift a few weeks before I started the CJC 1295 DAC and I was doing 225lbsx15 for 2 sets then 205lbs for 4 sets then 185lbs for 2 sets. Today I did 225lbsx15 for 4 sets and 205lbsx15 for 4 sets. Today is my Chest/Tri day and my triceps felt a little stronger too.

I completely agree. I just bought the no Dac anyway cause I'm pinning 2-3 times a day with ghrp2 and Ipam all together. I was going to compare this stack to Tren without the crazy mental sides. Frag 176 could be the fat loss factor to make it comparable to tren. Muscles are very full. Veins are popping good. You just look leaner on the peptides. Skin is actually thinner. Your muscles aren't as round and popping and full like on Tren. That's the main difference. The pinning 3 times a day is no problem for me. I'd take the pinning over the constant pissing at night with Tren anyday of the fucking week. Not to mention no worries about LDL or cardio. Better sleep and no pissing seals the deal for me. If you are looking for a leaner look with similar fullness and veins like Tren.... this is very close in my book. But I am also on 400mg of AP test as well so that helps too.:bow:

If you can get good LR3 and or DAC they are good compounds. I use a lot of GHRP2. For me they make an AAS cycle work better. You can ramp the peps up and down and dial the effect you want. Like you said you can ride the peptide GH/IGF1 wave and use it to lean by limiting carbs and fats or you can use them almost like insulin and use them t help you pull nutrients into the muscle to help fill in or grow. They aren't as dramatic as GH and insulin but you can play with them, observe their effect and learn to dial them in. I have tested a lot of GHRPs and they always come back good. Most of it out there is probably good. the other stuff is hit or miss. I'm pretty aged so the heavy duty AAS like tren and anadrol are not for me anymore but the peptides keep the game interesting without any real side effects other than maybe cracky wrists or a little GH like numbness in the hands.

Well I'm taking elite peptides cj dac right now,an so far it's potent,after every injection I burn up with a head rush so it's def a peptide,working good so far only on my second week but I'll be posting a review before I order more,I know one thing I'm fuller an recovery since last week is shorter,an I'm doing 4 mgs a week

How old are all you guys anyway?..if your under the age of 30 you probably wouldn't see much from peps cause your gh levels are at there peak,when i was 26,27 my recovery time was a snap,after 30 was a lil change,not drastic,but noticeable tho,but there isn't one peptide I've taken that I can say didn't do shit to my physique or recovery time,an sleep

How old are all you guys anyway?..if your under the age of 30 you probably wouldn't see much from peps cause your gh levels are at there peak,when i was 26,27 my recovery time was a snap,after 30 was a lil change,not drastic,but noticeable tho,but there isn't one peptide I've taken that I can say didn't do shit to my physique or recovery time,an sleep

I guess I'm the young guy at 24. I am seeing results from the CJC, I really shouldn't be so quick to judge this peptide yet. I haven't ever taken HGH before so I can't really compare the two, and CJC isn't going to have as an anabolic effect as IGF-1. I'm playing around with the idea of stacking IGF-1 LR3 with maybe some anavar or CJC 1295 DAC with anavar (which I've never tried, only stuck to peptides). I want the hyperplasia you get from gh, but I also wanna try to amplify it (with anavar) as well as promoting muscle hyperplasia with a bodybuilding type workout (which I'm already doing) for full effect. As far as recovery, yeah I could do the same thing everyday and still recover for the next, and not be on a peptide but who's to say it's not helping with recovery, I'm sure it is a decent amount.

I guess I'm the young guy at 24. I am seeing results from the CJC, I really shouldn't be so quick to judge this peptide yet. I haven't ever taken HGH before so I can't really compare the two, and CJC isn't going to have as an anabolic effect as IGF-1. I'm playing around with the idea of stacking IGF-1 LR3 with maybe some anavar or CJC 1295 DAC with anavar (which I've never tried, only stuck to peptides). I want the hyperplasia you get from gh, but I also wanna try to amplify it (with anavar) as well as promoting muscle hyperplasia with a bodybuilding type workout (which I'm already doing) for full effect. As far as recovery, yeah I could do the same thing everyday and still recover for the next, and not be on a peptide but who's to say it's not helping with recovery, I'm sure it is a decent amount.

Oh shit dude you don't need nothing at 24!...your hgh levels are roaring...I'm 33....if I was you just stick to some light gear an train your ass of cause once late 20s come an muscle maturity comes peps an gear work even better

IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm on my second week,going to pin my 4th bottle tonight doing 4 mgs a week an God I feel great,sense of well being is amazing,I've never felt this good,holy shit....sleep is way deeper,muscle recovery crazy....I busted legs out hard last night an todayI'm not even tired,sore but not unbareable...vascularity is more tighter,fuller at a lean weight....the dac is where it's at ,much better than no dac by far..so far I love elite peps dac....I'll be throwing in some ghrp2 soon in the am and post workout.....

igf1 dude you don't even need that either,personally I have tried lr3 an didnt like it,yA gotta watch that stuff too,it's extra igf,so yA can do some harm if your on it too long,4 weeks max,an dac increases igf levels also but I a different way,to me the longer you take something like a Ghrp or ghrn the better,short pulses it doesn't matter,but with dac it has to be cycled I guess

I just ordered ipam and CJC1295 no DAC. I am interested to give these a try... whats the average cycle time? I have seen 16 weeks up to forever...

I just ordered ipam and CJC1295 no DAC. I am interested to give these a try... whats the average cycle time? I have seen 16 weeks up to forever...

Bro you can stay on that as long as you want,I ran it for almost a year,,it's very effective,I'm still running ipam...but I switched to the dac instead of no dac an its way better,but I'll be switching off an on between dac an no dac....but so far I love the dac

Can you explain dac vs no dac? Seems like the diff btw prop and cyp test, yes?

Can you explain dac vs no dac? Seems like the diff btw prop and cyp test, yes?

Yes your right similar subjects,the dac is like a long ester of the cjc,it's a slower steady gh bleed all day pulses,so you can dose it higher I guess rather than just doing 2mgs of no dac a week,with no dac it's only a 30 minute pulse,sometimes big,sometimes not...do the no dac for a while since you have it then try the dac...

I stopped all of my igf-1's aand ghp's and even ipam,to just see what Dac and frag 3 times a day per week will do,and on none workout days I run MFG peg only. And I am seeing results now,much dryer and harder and skin is thinning,belley far is going away to,plus I am still in middle of my AAS stack,strength is very good,some lightcardio post workout,and extra protein/fat and a lot less carbs.

I stopped all of my igf-1's aand ghp's and even ipam,to just see what Dac and frag 3 times a day per week will do,and on none workout days I run MFG peg only. And I am seeing results now,much dryer and harder and skin is thinning,belley far is going away to,plus I am still in middle of my AAS stack,strength is very good,some lightcardio post workout,and extra protein/fat and a lot less carbs.

My dac runs almost over,first 2weeks wer great muscle fullness an pumps,I like my ghrps so I'm dropping the dac an going back to no dac next week,doesn't seem like I'm getting full torque out of my ghrps with the dac....I'm on fragment too...that shits no joke,250 to 500mcgs a day with fasted cardio,after a month use,watch the fat melt off an crazy veins.....as for dac I believe that it would be better by itself

The eason i dropped ghrp and igf was the crossover between all the shit,plus the huge water weight the ghrp was holding,the dac and frag work good togeather,i run 600 mcs a piece daily and see results i like.

IML Gear Cream!
The eason i dropped ghrp and igf was the crossover between all the shit,plus the huge water weight the ghrp was holding,the dac and frag work good togeather,i run 600 mcs a piece daily and see results i like.

Ahhhh....yea makes sense yea....but I'm no holding no water with ghrps,well depending on how much sodium I intake a day,plus the water I drink to flush it,I do cardio usually 4 to 5 days a week just enough to sweat it out,....but yes I see....I'll try that combo someday

Okay so I ended this week out at 187lbs, which is about 4lbs more than what I weighed to start. My weight has been constantly a little higher this week, so this weight has a good chance of being muscle! Maybe the 4mg a week of CJC DAC works better. Although my strength is about the same, but overall it has increased a good amount. I'm back at 2mg for this week and next, I didn't really see improvement at the start of this week so I wanted to stretch out the last 4mg of CJC I had. From what I can conclude from this, CJC DAC along with GHRP-6 might be a good peptide to bridge an AAS cycle or even and IGF-1 cycle because even though you don't gain much off of it (2mg a week), it should help you continue to grow and develop muscle. 4mg and higher is a little rich for my blood, though I might try CJC Dac or no Dac again in the future. My strength was noticeably higher in bench press and squats. I started out at 225lbsx15 for 2 sets, 205lbsx15 for 4 sets, and 185lbsx15 for 2 sets and finished the week at 225lbsx15 for 4 sets, and 205lbsx15 for 4 sets.

One question though- With slightly elevated IGF-1 levels from the CJC, would it be safe to start an IGF-1 LR3 cycle right after the CJC Dac cycle? I would expect it to be safe...

Last edited:
So would you say elitepeptided CJC DAC and ghrp is gtg? There prices are insanely good. I run cjc 1295 750mg every 3 days and ghrp-2 3xday with huperzine-A 200 mcgs 3xday. And omg been doing this for almost 3 months and feel fantastic sleep amazing great recovery. Have lost bf can't tell you how much but I'm much leaner other people even notice it. So with the prices I see on there I am interested in ordering through them. But skeptical cause there so good. with the buy one get one

No doubt they have good prices. I might run some CJC dac in a week or so at 2mg a week. Igf-1 lr3 hasn't been working for me at all, and CJC is probably the 2nd best muscle builder. I don't stack anything, keepin it simple. I also don't want to spend that much. What do you think is the best muscle building peptide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been trying to figure out why I have been losing weight for almost 2 months now after my CJC cycle. This is so confusing me And I'm now at my original weight before I started CJC, depending on the day, sometimes 2-4lbs lighter and I have noticed a decrease in my strength in my arms and chest but no where else. I thought that these gains were permanent! Why would I lose weight and strength?! I tried a 3 week cycle of igf-1 lr3 and that did nothing for me.

My opinion cjc and ghrp 2 or 6 or hex would be the best a lot of these places have huge sale this weekend too I found that AAA peptides has the best cjc quality wise that I've done but what I hate is they don't have 5mg bottles but the do have 50 percent of till midnight cyber Monday also have no used elite and geopeptides don't think there cjc is as potent but they have the 5mg I'm gonna stock up on AAA peps while they have sale keep running this stuff for another few months

5mg CJC at elite peptides? Never seen that before, I wanna take advantage of cyber Monday... Hopefully elite peptides are gonna have a sale.

Maybe it was geo peptides that had that check on there I'm gonna just gst it in 2mg from AAA 50 off makes it like 20 I think and the ghrp is like 12 with the sale I'm curious where is the igf from that you are using and how much are you running??

Yeah elite peptides is like $25 for 2 vials of 2 mg CJC dac ... I plan on buying like 8 vials, 2mg per week. Unless I get a crazy deal I will get more.

Back