• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

CJC-1295 DAC log

BoatsN'Hoes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to be taking 2mg a weeks of CJC-1295 DAC reconstituted BAC water with for 2 months as a test run to see how I like it. Going to be recording pretty much everything that I can. I will record my weight, strength, how I feel, etc. Just pinned 1000mcg and I already feel it within 5 minutes of pinning, feel like I'm burning up! Stuff seems legit already!

Was reading on another board a member was doing 8mg/wk. Had a IGF test and came back 400+ Very Impressive.

Was reading on another board a member was doing 8mg/wk. Had a IGF test and came back 400+ Very Impressive.

How would some one dose ghrp2 with this ... I ran Mod grf 1-29 and ghrp2 and dosed the ghrp 2 three times daily. I know the cjc 1295 with dac only needs to be dosed twice a week so would I still dose the ghrp 2 three times daily.

Well Monday night after my pin, I had some pretty vivid dreams that I remember pretty clearly. When I woke up, which was about 2 times, I noticed my hands were totally numb! I can't really say anything about my weight, it has only been 2 days on this peptide but I usually am around 180lbs-183lbs. I weighed in at 186lbs on Monday (pre CJC pinning) which is pretty high for my normal weight flux. Tuesday I weighed in at 184lbs, which is still a tiny tiny bit more than normal and today I can't weigh myself because I use only one scale, and that's my gym scale (rest day today). Tuesday night I had some more vivid dreams, and I should note that I rarely dream now a days. I feel like I have a little bit more energy, though my workouts feel the same so far. Nothing different during my workouts, don't have anymore of a pump than I did before and don't feel any stronger (thought I'd just add that anyways). This peptide feels a lot more different than IGF-1 LR3. I don't really wanna spend a ton by running 4mg a week, but I might work in every other week at 4mg, we'll see. Well that's it for now.

I've done 2mg before but it barely did anything. I personally needed at least 4mg per week. Personally if I ever run cjc w/dac again (which I am very soon) I'm going to do 8-10mg per week.

I've done 2mg before but it barely did anything. I personally needed at least 4mg per week. Personally if I ever run cjc w/dac again (which I am very soon) I'm going to do 8-10mg per week.

Well it's essentially HGH so you won't really feel much.... you only gain like 2lbs of lean muscle a month on HGH. I wouldn't expect that much, but can you elaborate on how running 4mg a week was better for you? What did you notice different?

Well it's essentially HGH so you won't really feel much.... you only gain like 2lbs of lean muscle a month on HGH. I wouldn't expect that much, but can you elaborate on how running 4mg a week was better for you? What did you notice different?
Igf increase is dose depandant, dosage used in human studies are from 3mg to 25mg for a 100kg man. 3-6mg were the most tolerated dose.

To give you an idea. I was dieting on 1mg/eod cjc dac. My weight went up 4-5 pound in a week, continue dieting 2 more week weight went back down 4-5 pound. Increased dosage to 1mg/ed and weight went back up 4-5 pound again. This thing is really dose depandant trust me.

Igf increase is dose depandant, dosage used in human studies are from 3mg to 25mg for a 100kg man. 3-6mg were the most tolerated dose.

To give you an idea. I was dieting on 1mg/eod cjc dac. My weight went up 4-5 pound in a week, continue dieting 2 more week weight went back down 4-5 pound. Increased dosage to 1mg/ed and weight went back up 4-5 pound again. This thing is really dose depandant trust me.

I was on IGF-1 LR3, I gained weight like crazy, 10lbs in 3 weeks! I was on 75mcg 4x a day (the days I lifted). I haven't really gained anything so far but it's too early into my log. Btw weighed in at 183lbs, nothing to note besides that.

I pin 2.5mgs at a time. 2x a week, thats 5mgs total a week.

Weighed in at 183lbs today, didn't notice anymore of a pump at the gym or increase in strength. I've had dreams every night except last night, or I just don't remember it but I don't think I had one. Which is weird since I pinned 1mg before I went to bed last night. I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty and noticed my hands were numb again. Thinking of either upping the dose to 4mg a week, or stacking GHRP-6. But how much do you take of the GHRP if you are stacking with CJC and how often? I would imagine you would want the GH spikes after you lift so, would you pin it only on the days you lift?

I'm doing 2mgs a week right now. It is a very expensive peptide to run at 8mg a week

I like to get the most out of the least amount so I didn't jump to full 8mg from the beginning. I started with 2mg and ran it for a few weeks...fat loss was okay, not a big amount of difference. Then I did 4mg and the fat loss on it was pretty good and my skin was getting tighter and tighter. At 6mg I starting hitting the 3lbs per week fat loss and with 8mg there was more skin tightning, faster recovery, and better size and strength gain.

One of my favorite peptides is still 3-6x the dosage of cjc w/o dac and GHRP-2 at 100mcg each. My next favorites are DES and LR3

I pin 2.5mgs at a time. 2x a week, thats 5mgs total a week.
Holy crap rambo,you must have to go lay down after pinning 2.5 mgs wow,how the hell does that much make you feel. Question when you mix up a new batch of say 5mg vial,how much solution do you mix,5ml of solution to fill the vial,or 2.5 ml?

I like to get the most out of the least amount so I didn't jump to full 8mg from the beginning. I started with 2mg and ran it for a few weeks...fat loss was okay, not a big amount of difference. Then I did 4mg and the fat loss on it was pretty good and my skin was getting tighter and tighter. At 6mg I starting hitting the 3lbs per week fat loss and with 8mg there was more skin tightning, faster recovery, and better size and strength gain.

One of my favorite peptides is still 3-6x the dosage of cjc w/o dac and GHRP-2 at 100mcg each. My next favorites are DES and LR3

Well I don't have that much fat, probably around 10%... only interested in muscle gains. Oh and I had like 4 separate dreams last night! Pretty intense! Looking into GHRP-6 protocol with CJC, should start sometime next week if I commit to trying it out! Just depends on how fast I figure out the protocol and how fast I can order and get my peptides. Oh and btw, LR3 is still my favorite! Big gains off it and it was quick gains too that lasted!

Going to be stacking GHRP-6 in a few days once it's delivered. Still having dreams every night, other than that not noticing anything. Gym is closed today so I didn't weigh myself. I will be pinning 100-200 mcg a day of GHRP-6 everyday. Going to keep my CJC DAC at 2mg a week.

Holy crap rambo,you must have to go lay down after pinning 2.5 mgs wow,how the hell does that much make you feel. Question when you mix up a new batch of say 5mg vial,how much solution do you mix,5ml of solution to fill the vial,or 2.5 ml?

I can say the first few times it hit me pretty hard, I had to sit down and relax for a good 30 mins. Superiors cjc dac is no joke.

I have both 2mg and 5mg vials. In the 2mgs I put 1/2 a cc of bac water and draw the entire vial for administration. With the 5mg vials I put 1cc of bac water and draw out half for each dose. I don't like injecting more then 1/2 a cc of water at a time.

I can say the first few times it hit me pretty hard, I had to sit down and relax for a good 30 mins. Superiors cjc dac is no joke.

I have both 2mg and 5mg vials. In the 2mgs I put 1/2 a cc of bac water and draw the entire vial for administration. With the 5mg vials I put 1cc of bac water and draw out half for each dose. I don't like injecting more then 1/2 a cc of water at a time.

I always mix as little water as possible for a sub q injection.... i mixed .5 cc with 2mgs this morning for my rat.

What's the reviews on the cjc125/w dac,wanna order some from elite cause there the only one who has buy one get one in the dac,plus I use ipam an fragment...

What's the reviews on the cjc125/w dac,wanna order some from elite cause there the only one who has buy one get one in the dac,plus I use ipam an fragment...

Mulhollen, that's the review, it's ElitePeptides.

I have started to notice strength gains finally! But they mostly are noticeable in my larger muscles like my chest and my legs. I flux in body weight a little more now 184lbs-187lbs rather than 180lbs-183lbs. The dreams are still pretty prevalent, except my memory of them isn't as good as when I first started the CJC. The GHRP is making me hungry like crazy! I have been trying to control myself from over eating, this stuff is just really strong. I have enough CJC and GHRP for 2 months total, I might switch to CJC no DAC with the GHRP-6 since I'm already pinning 2x a day. Time will tell, only 2 weeks in.

Well, Monday will mark my 4th week on CJC-1295 DAC and 18 days on GHRP-6.... So far I'm not really impressed. I've spent $105 on this cjc-1295 DAC and GHRP-6 8 week run versus $60 on my IGF-1 LR3 3 week cycle and seen way better results muscle wise on the IGF. I'm most likely going to get some more IGF-1 LR3 or maybe DES after I'm done with this CJC-1295/GHRP-6 run. I was, and am hoping these peptides pick up and give me some better results. Starting to realize that IGF-1 is God of peptides. IGF-1 is cost effective and potent! I gained crazy weight on it in 3 weeks and continued gains on it for another 2 weeks while I was off it, and you can find my write up on it on here.

Mulhollen, that's the review, it's ElitePeptides.

I have started to notice strength gains finally! But they mostly are noticeable in my larger muscles like my chest and my legs. I flux in body weight a little more now 184lbs-187lbs rather than 180lbs-183lbs. The dreams are still pretty prevalent, except my memory of them isn't as good as when I first started the CJC. The GHRP is making me hungry like crazy! I have been trying to control myself from over eating, this stuff is just really strong. I have enough CJC and GHRP for 2 months total, I might switch to CJC no DAC with the GHRP-6 since I'm already pinning 2x a day. Time will tell, only 2 weeks in.

I see,so far I'm on my second week guna be 3 rd bottle of dac tonight ,I'm doing 4 mgs a week with Ipam 3 times a day,I was doing the no dac for almost year with great results with ipam,but getting tired of pinning it 3 times a day along with ghrps,so I figured I would try shooting the dac an see,everyone says its for women but I've seem reviews guys saying its great,it's worth a try,but I saw your only doing 2 mgs a week wich is one bottle,I would say up your dosage to 4 or 6mgs,they say no dac has stronger shorter period pulses while dac has longer weaker pulses,I dunno,will see....but it's too early to tell,peps you have to use for months man to get real results,I was with blue sky peps for a while but the price for dac didmt meet my budget at the time,I like elites prices,so I'll let ya know how my dac run goes by my fourth week if I'm going to stick with elite an get more

I'm researching fragment also,let me tell ya it's very good for keeping fat off,I'll be starting elite peps fragment soon an an there ipam,but I can def vouch for bsp products tho....crazy results....I'll be researching their Sarms soon....

The only good thing I see so far is that you can dose as high as you want and there is no cycling required but at some point it's just not cost effective. I thought the GHRP-6 would maximize the CJC results but I don't see that so far. I might try 4MG a week, I have 8mg left of CJC. What kind of results did you guys see when you upped the dose to 4mg a week? Do you mix .5ml Bac water into the 2mg and pin that all at once? It makes sense to me but I just don't see the synergy with the GHRP-6. How is CJC-1295 DAC in high doses without any stacking?

Sometimes you just have to run a product, follow the directions and evaluate at the end. I am running frag 176-191 and I really buy the fat burning ability of it. You really have to take it at certain times of fasting like for fasted cardio or in the middle of the night is good. The skin on my stomach just keeps getting thinner and thinner. As far as the rest of the body... it seems more normal as far as losing weight goes. As far as cjc, ipam, and ghrp....ghrp gives a 15-20 minute pulse.

The others give a 45 minute gh pulse..IF your body is in a fasted or low state of insulin. Just run it according to plan and evaluate at the end. I notice little things like my eyes look brighter, my skin is softer and thinner and tighter. Strength? Nothing crazy but it's there. GH is more for fat loss anyway. That is just my take. Unless it is exogenous GH with a slin program. Natural GH and insulin are two offsetting chemicals in the body. They are never high at the same time. All you can do is follow protocol and make the most of the cycle by eating and dosing correctly. Grains of salt and positivity help.

Probably the ideal scenario for fat loss would be to ride the 45 minute gh pulse out and back for a total of an hour and a half. Maybe with some aminos or medium absorbing protein. But that fucking ghrp makes it hard as hell. So damn hungry and irritable in those 45 minutes alone. Holy shit. Never tried the hour and a half. I ain't that desperate.

Back