• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who had the best ARMS (development and pose)of all time?

Who's got the best guns of all time (development and poses)

• Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Arnold Schwarnzenneger

Votes: 141 65.0%
  • Sergio Oliva

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Greg Kovaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albert Beckles

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Lee Haney

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Larry Scott

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Vince Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ronnie's size and peaks are freaky (as is his whole body).

Arnold's i think are the best overall.

Beckles had a mountain peak.

Dorian and Taylor had enormous triceps.

Sergio's arms were just plain massive.

Boyer Coe!

Really dg?

Boyer does deserve to be on there, but you think he's better than even any of the afore mentioned names??

Originally posted by Pumping Iron
Really dg?

Boyer does deserve to be on there, but you think he's better than even any of the afore mentioned names??
I just like the shape of his arms and I'm throwing out different names! He definately would be in my top couple.

My favorite arms of all time are Paul Demayo.

tough one - depends on if you ar einto shape or size etc. I voted albert beckles. I also like Casey Viator, Bill Pearl and Jusup Wilkosz (triceps shape and definition).

Beckles was born in 1930 :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
i have to agree with prince, arnold arms were impressive

hi guyz,
i voted arnold but if anyone knows WWE wrestler
"SCOTT STEINER" THEN WHAT R U SUGESSTIONS ON HIS ARMS

Greg Valentino, mostly cause of the symetry!

goldberg for the traps lol they were freaky

Originally posted by Prince
I have to say Arnold again. :)

His chest and arms were his best bodyparts.

About freeken time!! Prince and I finally agree on something!!!! hahahaha Way to go Prince.

The bottom does not apply to me or guys like Prince that believe Arnold had the best guns in bodybuilding regardless of any factors but for everyone else that teeters on this one or that one being better then Him, read below.

To everyone that thinks Kovacs, Coleman, or any other bodybuilder from todays era remember one thing. Arnie and the rest of that crew did not have the "supplimentation" that is availalable and used by these guys today. Even the "legal" stuff such as supplimentation and the nutritional information has come a loooong way since then. I remember when these guys were downing gallons of milk, High carb diets were the way to do it. by way of legal suppliments, it was liquid amino acids (which tasted like SHIT, milk and egg protein powder, regular vitamins and a handful of other things. Nothing like we have today.
Point I'm trying to make is, those guys were the pioneers or cavemen of "muscle building" todays "bodybuilders' are the astronauts with all the technology. When you look at what Arnold took in comparison to what they take today,,, Arnold was a freak of nature. His peaks could cut through paper they were so pronounced.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Larva
steiner has a wicked peek

Yea he has excellent peak but I don't like his chest. Take a good look at it sometime. It really isn't that large or impressive. His arms overpower his physic a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Steiner Fan and still think he is a freak.
I still like Arnolds arms better.

i read somewhere that arnolds arms were 20 and a half inches at his biggest which for back then was freaky in its self but his tone made him a freak also ,lou had like 23 at his biggest if i remember right ,correct me if im wrong

ya firestorm i also like steiner he has an excellent peak but he does not ve such freaky chest. wat r ur people thoughts on TRIPLE H's lats.

HHH Lats thick and wide. Proportioned with his body and I like his build very much.

too bad HHH has no legs, if he widened his lats and developed some width to his legs then he would have a complete physique IMO, freaky shoulders though

HHH has leg problems. he was out of wrestling for a year because he tore his quad away from the bone. he has other problems with his legs too.

Hey GR8 why don't you enter the Online Compitition????

all those wrestlers are huge ,i saw some of those guys that arent big names up close that always get thier asses kicked and wear pink underwear and are named like fluffy or something and they were still really well built

Originally posted by firestorm
HHH has leg problems. he was out of wrestling for a year because he tore his quad away from the bone. he has other problems with his legs too.

Hey GR8 why don't you enter the Online Compitition????

His legs have never been up to par with his upper body though, too bad. I suppose I could look ti up but when does this contest start up fire?

I think the 30th of this month GR8. Hang on and I'll get you the link to the threads. they are under the journal section. called "IM Online Compition".

Back