• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woman shits/menstruates on ISIS flag.

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Poop.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/25/Egyptian-Feminist-Poops-on-ISIS-Flag

BvoHPaQCUAAHIIb.jpg-large-e1408860603319.jpeg

unedited GDI

couple thoughts...
1- this lady just asked to be looking over her shoulder as long as she lives in the middle east. Seems like a pretty poor decison unless she has a plan to move in her pretty near future.
2- what's up with the assault riffle behind her? Nothing saids anti ISIS then an automatic weapon.

Skeet skeet skeet

Sent from The Mothership

couple thoughts...
1- this lady just asked to be looking over her shoulder as long as she lives in the middle east. Seems like a pretty poor decison unless she has a plan to move in her pretty near future.
2- what's up with the assault riffle behind her? Nothing saids anti ISIS then an automatic weapon.

Even if she moves, I'd say she's a target forever.

Even if she moves, I'd say she's a target forever.

....it all plays into ISIS hands, fear is what terror is, and terror is what they want for Americans to feel, they want us to fear them. You couldn't kill enough of these guys to please me....

....it all plays into ISIS hands, fear is what terror is, and terror is what they want for Americans to feel, they want us to fear them. You couldn't kill enough of these guys to please me....

This right here. Those stupid fucks want everyone to live in fear of them. And it works for the most part. I say to the ISIS fags "Bring it, cunts!"

what if we announce that we decided to become an islamic state and close our boarders to all middles east travelers, and say you win congrats. they dont need to know its not true. that should at least end our involvement with them right

what if we announce that we decided to become an islamic state and close our boarders to all middles east travelers, and say you win congrats. they dont need to know its not true. that should at least end our involvement with them right

I'm hoping ISIL/ISIS gives terror such a foul stench that even the most Jihadi of muslims denounces use of it's tactics, that or they all just kill each other in some kind of convoluted mexican standoff:

http://youtu.be/IHQr0HCIN2w

I those those chick's style. Not into blood or shit, but hey, it makes a statement.

Sil needs to photoshop Azzas head onto the pic, then post it on al jazeera with his toowomba address....not that would be fucken funny....

Nice. I would donate money to help have leaflets of this picture dropped all over Iraq..

ISIS or the cops in furgeson, they are all trying to make us live in fear......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
in for nukes, I noticed most middle east home dont have glass windows we could help with that

We should all create videos using their flag as a nut rag/Spankerchief. My loads are small because of the tren but still.

The Lube must be Bacon grease.

Just imagine all of the publicity it would get?

dozens of LHJO vids and flags being soaked up with jizz.

Then someone forwards the thread to Al jazeera or CNN.

We should all create videos using their flag as a nut rag/Spankerchief. My loads are small because of the tren but still.

The Lube must be Bacon grease.

Just imagine all of the publicity it would get?

dozens of LHJO vids and flags being soaked up with jizz.

Then someone forwards the thread to Al jazeera or CNN.

They would mock our pathetic loads
Compulsive lhjo and aas abuse has left my loads very small. Surely they would claim Allah gave them superior love cannons

Why did I click this knowing that something like this was going to be up. That mental image isn't going anywhere :/

This right here. Those stupid fucks want everyone to live in fear of them. And it works for the most part. I say to the ISIS fags "Bring it, cunts!"

Works for the most part? They have flipped our world into a facists wet dream...Arlo tell them how it used to be lest they forget:

http://youtu.be/MUa7_T7heNo

Back