Formeron...? Anyone here still use it?

Rep Points

Formeron...? Anyone here still use it?

This stuff worked well for me in the past, and was all the rage here a couple years ago, now it seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone here still use it?

What's up bros??

Rep Points

I do. I think he is no longer a sponsor here though. It is a great product. There have been some knock offs coming out recently. I am not sure if they are as good but I know formeron is still the real deal. I have been using it in place of exemestane since day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.tgbsupplements.com

Rep Points

Formeron is the best AI/SI on the market

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

It's inconsistent like most transdermals.

I would use an oral AI like Exemestane or Anastrozole any day of the week over it.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I use adex but post cycle or when my estro is high, formeron works best for me. absorption rate is low but it does absorb a lot better than most all topicals--and has a dry test in it. hydroxytest

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hypo_glycemic View Post
    I use adex but post cycle or when my estro is high, formeron works best for me. absorption rate is low but it does absorb a lot better than most all topicals--and has a dry test in it. hydroxytest
    Sometimes transdermals absorb correctly but sometimes they don't. Exemestane ALWAYS works

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Transdermals can be inconsistent as heavy said and also risk of transfer is there even if it is a low risk for most. The inconsistency of research chems is the reason I switched to formeron. At the time they were horrible in my opinion and experiences. IronMag research is the only one I would trust still til this day. I also have only been using low to moderate doses of aromatizable compounds so my need for an AI hasn't been as great as when I was cycling at a higher level. With all that said I think formeron is the best over the counter but if you are using high doses or are very sensitive to estrogens negative effects you may want to go with the Adex or aromasin go with a research company you trust and for me there is none and I mean none other than IronMag research. I would not go anywhere else. If end up doing another good blast in the near future I will pick up some exemestane myself. It is nice that there is an option out there now that I feel comfortable with. For my normal everyday use I usually use formeron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.tgbsupplements.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I still use it quite a bit, especially lately... Been injured for over a year now, cruising at 300mg per week til recently, bumped it to 400mg. Formeron compliments my current situation great. Low test high tren cycles are a great application for it too. I've only used BLR Formeron, just to be clear. I can't speak for any other brands.