• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hrt clinics review thread:

IML Gear Cream!
Jeebus, that's a top notch translation. Can I send you some shit my ex said - for translation?

What r u even talking about? A guy posted askin for pieces, i believe he meant PRICES...? Maybe i am wrong?

Read post 21....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

200 versus 100 mg per week? What does that put your levels at?
Prescribed 1cc per week
Was taking .75cc per week with hcg as well and got a score over 1300.
I dropped down to .5cc per week and got a score of 950 just before blood work.

I am still prescribed 1cc per week but was told to take .9 so I bank the rest and do a mini blast here and there.

Anymore info on Defy? have to do blood work through them?

Yes you need to do blood work, but I assume you could do it on your own as long as you get all the panels they require.

Prescribed 1cc per week
Was taking .75cc per week with hcg as well and got a score over 1300.
I dropped down to .5cc per week and got a score of 950 just before blood work.

I am still prescribed 1cc per week but was told to take .9 so I bank the rest and do a mini blast here and there.

Yes you need to do blood work, but I assume you could do it on your own as long as you get all the panels they require.

Is the Testosterone compounded, generic, or brand name?

Do any of thses online clinics take insurance?

Bump on insurance and online clinics

So Defy medical is up there with one of the best do they offer deca if you have joint pain like maybe once or twice a year anybody have expierence with that

No, Defy doesn't have deca.

Do any of thses online clinics take insurance?

Defy will send you a claim form for you to turn into your insurance company but they don't direct bill. It didn't work for me though because they are out of network for my insurance company.

So Defy medical is up there with one of the best do they offer deca if you have joint pain like maybe once or twice a year anybody have expierence with that
I wish they did I could us some for my joints.....

IML Gear Cream!
Been a while since I have posted on here. I figured it's about due, especially since I am now cutting ties with New Era. I will say that from my personal experience, this clinic has changed for the worst. I had been with them for a little over a year. Things were good starting out especially in the realm of pricing and feeling like they were focused on your personal needs and best interest.

Recently, they pitched how they were changing medical groups and that it was a change for the best. This new medical group would allegedly be even more focused on ensuring a plan was tailored to my needs. In addition, I would supposedly see more affordable script pricing and have the ability to go back to 10ml vials (it had been 4ml vials only as of a few months back).

Needless to say, I bought into the hype and paid the $300 for lab work that would get me "set up" with the new medical group. I mean why not? New Era had been good to me so far right? Well once the labs and new physical were done, I get the real scoop. Script prices haven't dropped. It "sounds" like they dropped until you are informed the quoted price didn't include the $90 doctor fee which puts the prices right back where they were. The $300 lab was a joke. I could have got the same lab panel through privatemdlabs for $150 or less myself. Perhaps worst is that they now REQUIRE that you order a "restart" program every 9-12 months which doubles your script price. This annual restart is not optional even for those who have no intention of coming off of TRT. I got the impression that it is a total ploy to get me to spend more cash even though it's for a program and products I have no interest in. If one already has shitty T levels, why would they elect to "restart" to those shitty levels annually and at a premium??? Furthermore, the restart protocol was a 30 day treatment, according to their plan, immediately following those 30 days, you hop right back on your TRT protocol. How does that even make sense???

This is just my evaluation of my experience, so take it for what it's worth. At any rate, I have already been talking to other clinics and the grass is definitely looking greener as of now. I will keep in mind though that all things are subject to change and New Era was a fine example of that.

Been a while since I have posted on here. I figured it's about due, especially since I am now cutting ties with New Era. I will say that from my personal experience, this clinic has changed for the worst. I had been with them for a little over a year. Things were good starting out especially in the realm of pricing and feeling like they were focused on your personal needs and best interest.

Recently, they pitched how they were changing medical groups and that it was a change for the best. This new medical group would allegedly be even more focused on ensuring a plan was tailored to my needs. In addition, I would supposedly see more affordable script pricing and have the ability to go back to 10ml vials (it had been 4ml vials only as of a few months back).

Needless to say, I bought into the hype and paid the $300 for lab work that would get me "set up" with the new medical group. I mean why not? New Era had been good to me so far right? Well once the labs and new physical were done, I get the real scoop. Script prices haven't dropped. It "sounds" like they dropped until you are informed the quoted price didn't include the $90 doctor fee which puts the prices right back where they were. The $300 lab was a joke. I could have got the same lab panel through privatemdlabs for $150 or less myself. Perhaps worst is that they now REQUIRE that you order a "restart" program every 9-12 months which doubles your script price. This annual restart is not optional even for those who have no intention of coming off of TRT. I got the impression that it is a total ploy to get me to spend more cash even though it's for a program and products I have no interest in. If one already has shitty T levels, why would they elect to "restart" to those shitty levels annually and at a premium??? Furthermore, the restart protocol was a 30 day treatment, according to their plan, immediately following those 30 days, you hop right back on your TRT protocol. How does that even make sense???

This is just my evaluation of my experience, so take it for what it's worth. At any rate, I have already been talking to other clinics and the grass is definitely looking greener as of now. I will keep in mind though that all things are subject to change and New Era was a fine example of that.

DAMN! Thank you for THIS!! I JUST got off the phone with them! Looks like in cutting ties as well! Fawk! Glad to have seen this!!! Thanks!

Where r u going next?

Hit me up thru pm, i got a pretty good list at the house i can give u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, they've tried to peddle this restart program to me before and I straight refused it. It make zero sense at all! What are some of the prices they are quoting you at with the new medical group?

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...

Damn, they've tried to peddle this restart program to me before and I straight refused it. It make zero sense at all! What are some of the prices they are quoting you at with the new medical group?

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...

Id also like to know the "new" prices

Ive been researching a few new clinics ill post them up late late tonight, a few actually take insurance....

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...[/

Double post

Mmkc u got a reply to ur pm!

Whats the new clinic ur gonna go with?

Ill give u guys some other options later as i posted earlier!

alrighty here is a bit of stuff people may be interested in:

http://excelmale.com/hcg-docs-short.pdf

http://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?491-How-to-Find-a-Good-Doctor-that-Prescribes-Testosterone-HCG-and-Anastrozole

http://www.collegepharmacy.com/

http://health.lef.org/InnovativeDoctors/

THIS ONE HAS A COUPLE THAT U CAN COMPARE:
http://www.lowtestosterone.org/find-a-clinic/

I am going to try and make contact to some 10+ clinics today and ask the simplest q's, and try to find out some info from each, im starting a separate email address that i will only use to contact test clinics in order to hopefully find a few that do not bend most over the barrel but that may be hard to find...

let me know what clinics everyone has used, and or might use so we can compare all of them....especially what they offer, if a contract is needed, etc...

Since chip was gone this place took a nose dive. His brother mike was good for a bit but then I think what happened is it became all about money and screw the patient. I really hope new era goes down and out of business. Anyway best bet I think is do it yourself until you find a doctor in your town. Screw these online clinics some may be good still but most give the rest bad names.

Since chip was gone this place took a nose dive. His brother mike was good for a bit but then I think what happened is it became all above money and screw the patient. I really hope new era goes down and out of business. Anyway best bet I think is do it yourself until you find a doctor in your town. Screw these online clinic some may be good still but most give the rest bad names.

your 100% correct, unfortunatly some dont have any other option, it took me well over 5 years to find a doc around my to help, now he retired, im on a different doc, and going to finally see an endo soon!

but if i can help people out by researching the shit ton of clinic that are out there, then so be it.

i cant do trt by myself as i cant really order anything like that and have it sent to my house...some of us just cant do that....

i see ur an elite member, congrats, not sure what perks come with that, but cool to see anyways!

That's true as its not easy to find a doc. A great way I found was to go to the compound pharmacy's in your area and ask them if they compound testosterone and what doctors in the area are the biggest prescriber's. They will offer the name of the doc without a problem just tell them your looking for a new HRT doctor.

IML Gear Cream!
i will definetly tell you guys :

IF YOU ARE IN THE CALI AREA, CALL AGELESS MEN'S HEALTH!!! INSURANCE COVERED, BUTTTT:
EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE IN HOUSE, SO U CANT TAKE HOME UR TEST ETC....

IF I GO WITH THEM:

THEY ARE CONTACTING MY OTHER DOC TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET AUTHORIZATION TO MOVE MY MEDS TO A LOCAL DOC AND HAVE HIM ADMINISTER MY MEDS...

That's true as its not easy to find a doc. A great way I found was to go to the compound pharmacy's in your area and ask them if they compound testosterone and what doctors in the area are the biggest prescriber's. They will offer the name of the doc without a problem just tell them your looking for a new HRT doctor.

yeah ive done that too, the problem is, most wont take insurance, im hunting some down that will....thats the biggest thing for me, i have amazing insurance, test cyp @ 10 ml vial costs me $10 at walgreens, why pay non insurance rate of 70-99 ?

ageless mens health i just called, and damn i might jump on board with them !!

they have a web site and a ton of places...and take insurance and might be able to re script me deca, and xandrolone...

Ive talked to about 5-7 clinics over the last week or so, i decided on a clinic i have yet to mention, ill update u all once everything shows up and i see the scripts etc.....

Im still leaning towards the ageless mens health as my insurance is superb,

But can i justify driving 3 hrs round trip weekly for them to administer my shots????

They wont let u take anything home.... Only drawback..... Even asked if i got a letter from my main doc if they could house the meds and administer my shots and they said no.....

I might go that route if i can talk to them about havibg my meds moved to my doc.... Etc.....

I currently use increasemyT.com. I get 6-4ml vials of cyp, 12000iu HCG, and 24mg anastrozole (arimidex), plus all syringes alcohol swabs needles etc shipped to my door for about $950. It averages to just under $200/month. Service has been exceptional.

I do have a question. Has anyone tried switching from an out of pocket clinic to getting a script from your actual doctor covered by insurance? Is that doable? What is involved? Obv I can just use PSL to cruise on if money is tight, but It's nice to have a script for traveling etc...

I currently use increasemyT.com. I get 6-4ml vials of cyp, 12000iu HCG, and 24mg anastrozole (arimidex), plus all syringes alcohol swabs needles etc shipped to my door for about $950. It averages to just under $200/month. Service has been exceptional.

I do have a question. Has anyone tried switching from an out of pocket clinic to getting a script from your actual doctor covered by insurance? Is that doable? What is involved? Obv I can just use PSL to cruise on if money is tight, but It's nice to have a script for traveling etc...

I talked to mike? There are a couple people with the same name there, but that was years ago....

This is EXACTLY what i did:

I was with my clinic for years and years, found a D.O. Not an md as md's seem to be a bit more stringent on scripting test( i did start with an md who was great but he retired) i explained to the md first id been on scripted test from my clinic for years and wanted to switch to insurance because their costs where killing my fam and pocketbook, he didnt even run bw, listened to me scripted my test and syringes.... Was with him for about 2 years then found a D.O. Locally and went to him once my md retired,

The one thing that HAS CHANGED WITH SCRIPTED TEST: most insurances WILL NOT give u a 10 ml vial, they will now only allow what u use per month, i found this out recently when i got a refill and got only 2-tiny 2 ml vials, and now have a script for every monthfor 4 mls..... Was told by the pharmacists that if i wanted the full 10ml vial id need to get my goodrx coupon and bring it in and buy my full 10ml at cost so $117 and after coupon about 40-50 for a full 10 ml vial...... Probably cheaper as my 2-2 ml vials cost me $10.....

I talked to mike? There are a couple people with the same name there, but that was years ago....

This is EXACTLY what i did:

I was with my clinic for years and years, found a D.O. Not an md as md's seem to be a bit more stringent on scripting test( i did start with an md who was great but he retired) i explained to the md first id been on scripted test from my clinic for years and wanted to switch to insurance because their costs where killing my fam and pocketbook, he didnt even run bw, listened to me scripted my test and syringes.... Was with him for about 2 years then found a D.O. Locally and went to him once my md retired,

The one thing that HAS CHANGED WITH SCRIPTED TEST: most insurances WILL NOT give u a 10 ml vial, they will now only allow what u use per month, i found this out recently when i got a refill and got only 2-tiny 2 ml vials, and now have a script for every monthfor 4 mls..... Was told by the pharmacists that if i wanted the full 10ml vial id need to get my goodrx coupon and bring it in and buy my full 10ml at cost so $117 and after coupon about 40-50 for a full 10 ml vial...... Probably cheaper as my 2-2 ml vials cost me $10.....

Great info thanks brother.

So currently my protocol is 200mg/week. Did your doc prescribe you that high, or will any you think? Will they prescribe hcg? AI? or is it a lower dose of test with no hcg or AI?

Back