• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hrt clinics review thread:

j2048b

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals in light of recent "FDA CHANGES" or as we have been told at a current clinic i wanted to start this thread up to get REAL! Personal reviews on the clinics that people use, or have used. Im hoping this thread will help keep people up to date on changes wether good and or most likely bad.... And to help people make an informed decision IF they have to choose a clinic especially if doctors wont work with them....

Feel free to flame on.... Or talk nicely.... I know this thread can serve a purpose and might even get back to certain clinics.... In hopes that they might understand how their changes effect their loyal (usually loyal to a fault) patients....

So please post up what clinic u use,

How they have changed, both good and bad,

And any other pertinent info u feel may help people....

Mods if this is over stepping any rules, or bounds please feel free to let us know....please keep it civil....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I will start:

Started with maximus, chip and mike were awesome, had their patients in mind and were awesome, mike decided to move over with new era, and it was great at first, the first thing i did not like was there was no price listing which throws a wrench in anyones plans as u dont know what can be purchased nor do u know prices, almost like it is some huge secret which it isnt, with every change comes adaptation as well as compliance... Well new era has had their changes and bumps to deal with, but along the way they lost something: the idea that patients come first.... Not money, but hey thats a business, they have to grow, and make more money we get that, but does that also mean patients loyalty means squat? I guess so.... There are a lot of guys ive met not only on this forum but on others, some that i personally helped get started, that are pretty pissed and upset, and i completely understand!! We as a collective need to research and find out if in fact the fda has made them switch to 4ml vials as they have claimed or if its a marketing ploy to gain more revenue? I understand if a company wants to make more money, but shorting a guy his prescription meds and then charging the same amount of money or more doesnt sit well with me AT ALL!!! Im looking at different options and at different places.... If i cant get my next doctor to prescribe the whole gamut, then ill just get scripted test from my doc and obtain hcg and ai thru different means.... And leave the whole clinic way behind me....

Let me hear ur stories and issues.... If we come together as a collective we might be able to change something, if all esle we will change their revenue because they will loose a large part of their clientele..... Only time will tell, if u hit someone where it hurts the most besides their chin, and they have nothing left in that bilfold, then hopefully they will wake up and return to the old ways where patients are their concern not the almighty buck..... One can hope at least

I will start:

Started with maximus, chip and mike were awesome, had their patients in mind and were awesome, mike decided to move over with new era, and it was great at first, the first thing i did not like was there was no price listing which throws a wrench in anyones plans as u dont know what can be purchased nor do u know prices, almost like it is some huge secret which it isnt, with every change comes adaptation as well as compliance... Well new era has had their changes and bumps to deal with, but along the way they lost something: the idea that patients come first.... Not money, but hey thats a business, they have to grow, and make more money we get that, but does that also mean patients loyalty means squat? I guess so.... There are a lot of guys ive met not only on this forum but on others, some that i personally helped get started, that are pretty pissed and upset, and i completely understand!! We as a collective need to research and find out if in fact the fda has made them switch to 4ml vials as they have claimed or if its a marketing ploy to gain more revenue? I understand if a company wants to make more money, but shorting a guy his prescription meds and then charging the same amount of money or more doesnt sit well with me AT ALL!!! Im looking at different options and at different places.... If i cant get my next doctor to prescribe the whole gamut, then ill just get scripted test from my doc and obtain hcg and ai thru different means.... And leave the whole clinic way behind me....

Let me hear ur stories and issues.... If we come together as a collective we might be able to change something, if all esle we will change their revenue because they will loose a large part of their clientele..... Only time will tell, if u hit someone where it hurts the most besides their chin, and they have nothing left in that bilfold, then hopefully they will wake up and return to the old ways where patients are their concern not the almighty buck..... One can hope at least

I agree with everything you have written, very good overview on what happen to maximus. One thing I can add is that I know people that work in FDA and asked this question and they have not heard anything about this, so I do believe this to be true. Also, other HRT places give out 10ml bottles so if it was an FDA regulation it would apply to everyone, including local Drs.
I used Maximus for years and watched it go to crap, I was a big supporter and feel almost betrayed since I was a loyal customer.

Anyway, love to hear what other great HRT place are out there.

I agree with everything you have written, very good overview on what happen to maximus. One thing I can add is that I know people that work in FDA and asked this question and they have not heard anything about this, so I do believe this to be true. Also, other HRT places give out 10ml bottles so if it was an FDA regulation it would apply to everyone, including local Drs.
I used Maximus for years and watched it go to crap, I was a big supporter and feel almost betrayed since I was a loyal customer.

Anyway, love to hear what other great HRT place are out there.

I misspoke, it was the doctors and pharmacies making that determination

What other clinics have u talked to about the vials and costs?

kings something I don't remember long time ago they were expensive and tried to push, so then I went with maximus been with them for years. So I have not checked any others out right now. I have to start looking

kings something I don't remember long time ago they were expensive and tried to push, so then I went with maximus been with them for years. So I have not checked any others out right now. I have to start looking

I use to shop around a lot! I know renewman is one but have heard mixed reviews and there is a new one comming out called TITANIUM88 that i got an email about a while back, um defy medical is another one, spectrum, and a slue of others!

yes I heard of defy medical, guy told me prices where good also so yes I have to look into them.

Defy is who I used. Doc said I was young enough (35) to to a restart before diving in to TRT so I agreed. First test, my total T was 286. They had me taper off clomid from 50mg/day to 50mg/eod, to 50mg M-F, to 50mg EOD. Seemed like a money grab to me, I have never heard of such a protocol. Started me off on .25mg/week adex. When I had itchy nipples they went to .5mg/week and eventually 1mg/week. When I had a lump and both nipples itching and they still weren't doing anything, I quit clomid, got some RC adex, and did about 1mg/day until my lump and itchiness went away. My test shot up to 11XX but my E2 was in the 60's. I quit the clomid around March I believe. As of July my total T was back down to 503. My thread is listed below, I would not recommend them based on my experience.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/189239-Bloodwork-came-back

IML Gear Cream!
Defy is who I used. Doc said I was young enough (35) to to a restart before diving in to TRT so I agreed. First test, my total T was 286. They had me taper off clomid from 50mg/day to 50mg/eod, to 50mg M-F, to 50mg EOD. Seemed like a money grab to me, I have never heard of such a protocol. Started me off on .25mg/week adex. When I had itchy nipples they went to .5mg/week and eventually 1mg/week. When I had a lump and both nipples itching and they still weren't doing anything, I quit clomid, got some RC adex, and did about 1mg/day until my lump and itchiness went away. My test shot up to 11XX but my E2 was in the 60's. I quit the clomid around March I believe. As of July my total T was back down to 503. My thread is listed below, I would not recommend them based on my experience.

Thanks man, how expensive where they? Ive heard horror stories from a few different people from defy to renewman all the way to new era, and many others....

Clomid was something like $3.70 each. Adex was cheap. Never got quoted for test or hcg.

wow thanks for the update on that, really does help everyone with the reviews. Thank you

Better off to do it yourself almost till you find the right local doctor. Get your HCG and adex if needed from indian pharmacy, i never had problems with stuff from india YET

Better off to do it yourself almost till you find the right local doctor. Get your HCG and adex if needed from indian pharmacy, i never had problems with stuff from india YET

U got qn india pharm u can pm me about? Or is it adc?

wow thanks for the update on that, really does help everyone with the reviews. Thank you

No problem man. I find that all the "it's a secret, PM me" bullshit has really hampered mine and others efforts to find a good doc. I wish the doctors and government could get their shit together so people can have treatment options available, covered by insurance, with as much information as possible instead of the sorry state of affairs that it is today.

No problem man. I find that all the "it's a secret, PM me" bullshit has really hampered mine and others efforts to find a good doc. I wish the doctors and government could get their shit together so people can have treatment options available, covered by insurance, with as much information as possible instead of the sorry state of affairs that it is today.

Yeah man we all wish this, but in all honesty the government doesnt want us to be well, they instead want to regulate even how healthy people are, there are a few routes one can go to try and obtain a doc, but most doctors are not that good and the ones that are rub clinics in order to cash in on this, it sucks, most are crooks, and dont honestly know much about the trt anyways, i have a few doc options i might give a go, as most clinics are now just in it for the cash flow as well, hell a 10ml vial of watson should t cost over $50 and with a good rx coupon u can get it for around $40 which is t bad but y would someone do that when their insurance rate is right around $10-$20? Crooks, thats what most r

And yeah im glad i started this thread!

Yeah man we all wish this, but in all honesty the government doesnt want us to be well, they instead want to regulate even how healthy people are, there are a few routes one can go to try and obtain a doc, but most doctors are not that good and the ones that are rub clinics in order to cash in on this, it sucks, most are crooks, and dont honestly know much about the trt anyways, i have a few doc options i might give a go, as most clinics are now just in it for the cash flow as well, hell a 10ml vial of watson should t cost over $50 and with a good rx coupon u can get it for around $40 which is t bad but y would someone do that when their insurance rate is right around $10-$20? Crooks, thats what most r

And yeah im glad i started this thread!

agree with this

As a 45 year old, & new to TRT, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing, Gentlemen - I appreciate it. Might come in real handy since my doc seems to be one of those "not up with the times" docs when it comes to this stuff. Might have to do as suggested, and take care of things myself until I find a doc on the same page.

Thanks, again,

-Mark

IML Gear Cream!
Can you guys post some pieces?

Re: prices, sources...

I know it isn't the purpose of this thread, but is perhaps just as important for those of us on our own.

I have only a few orders that I can comment on, one from this guy:

http://www.pctshop.com/5000iu-VIAL-HCG-ZyHCG_p_12.html

It is domestic & I had my order in 3 days. It costs more than the India pharma guys, who I will likely try soon, as the HCG seems to be working as advertised:

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcg.html

Mixing vials: http://www.mountainside-medical.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=mixing+vials

For an AI, I tried a liquid RC when there was a BOGO free:

(http://www.purchasepeptides.com/buy-research-liquids/buy-anastrozole-1mg-per-ml-x-30ml/)

...jury is still out.

Sorry for the de-rail... :-/

-Sharkmeat

I am with Defy and have no issues with them. However the cost for their test c is more than my local Dr, but they prescribe me double what my local Dr did.

Hell yea, I'd love to hear some reviews on other clinics and obviously PRICES! I'm with new era as we'll and not only do I hate the 4ml vials but hate that I can only get 20ml at a time so I get swindled for dr fees and shipping more than I should.

I am with Defy and have no issues with them. However the cost for their test c is more than my local Dr, but they prescribe me double what my local Dr did.

200 versus 100 mg per week? What does that put your levels at?

Anymore info on Defy? have to do blood work through them?

They will take bloodwork from others. I sent them some labs I got from privatemdlabs.com and they just wanted to supplement with some that I didn't get tested that time (lipids, TSH, PSA, etc.)

Pieces of what? I think u meant prices perhaps?
h
Jeebus, that's a top notch translation. Can I send you some shit my ex said - for translation?

Back