Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hrt clinics review thread:

Quote Originally Posted by flood View Post
    Jeebus, that's a top notch translation. Can I send you some shit my ex said - for translation?
    What r u even talking about? A guy posted askin for pieces, i believe he meant PRICES...? Maybe i am wrong?

Read post 21....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 46and2 View Post
    200 versus 100 mg per week? What does that put your levels at?
    Prescribed 1cc per week
    Was taking .75cc per week with hcg as well and got a score over 1300.
    I dropped down to .5cc per week and got a score of 950 just before blood work.

I am still prescribed 1cc per week but was told to take .9 so I bank the rest and do a mini blast here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by zdudezdud View Post
    Anymore info on Defy? have to do blood work through them?
    Yes you need to do blood work, but I assume you could do it on your own as long as you get all the panels they require.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    Prescribed 1cc per week
    Was taking .75cc per week with hcg as well and got a score over 1300.
    I dropped down to .5cc per week and got a score of 950 just before blood work.

I am still prescribed 1cc per week but was told to take .9 so I bank the rest and do a mini blast here and there.

Yes you need to do blood work, but I assume you could do it on your own as long as you get all the panels they require.
    Is the Testosterone compounded, generic, or brand name?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Defy uses http://www.apsmeds.com/ for all meds.

GearedTheFuckUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Do any of thses online clinics take insurance?

GearedTheFuckUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump on insurance and online clinics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So Defy medical is up there with one of the best do they offer deca if you have joint pain like maybe once or twice a year anybody have expierence with that

Super Human

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

No, Defy doesn't have deca.

Super Human

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Do any of thses online clinics take insurance?
    Defy will send you a claim form for you to turn into your insurance company but they don't direct bill. It didn't work for me though because they are out of network for my insurance company.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lewie562 View Post
    So Defy medical is up there with one of the best do they offer deca if you have joint pain like maybe once or twice a year anybody have expierence with that
    I wish they did I could us some for my joints.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Been a while since I have posted on here. I figured it's about due, especially since I am now cutting ties with New Era. I will say that from my personal experience, this clinic has changed for the worst. I had been with them for a little over a year. Things were good starting out especially in the realm of pricing and feeling like they were focused on your personal needs and best interest.

Recently, they pitched how they were changing medical groups and that it was a change for the best. This new medical group would allegedly be even more focused on ensuring a plan was tailored to my needs. In addition, I would supposedly see more affordable script pricing and have the ability to go back to 10ml vials (it had been 4ml vials only as of a few months back).

Needless to say, I bought into the hype and paid the $300 for lab work that would get me "set up" with the new medical group. I mean why not? New Era had been good to me so far right? Well once the labs and new physical were done, I get the real scoop. Script prices haven't dropped. It "sounds" like they dropped until you are informed the quoted price didn't include the $90 doctor fee which puts the prices right back where they were. The $300 lab was a joke. I could have got the same lab panel through privatemdlabs for $150 or less myself. Perhaps worst is that they now REQUIRE that you order a "restart" program every 9-12 months which doubles your script price. This annual restart is not optional even for those who have no intention of coming off of TRT. I got the impression that it is a total ploy to get me to spend more cash even though it's for a program and products I have no interest in. If one already has shitty T levels, why would they elect to "restart" to those shitty levels annually and at a premium??? Furthermore, the restart protocol was a 30 day treatment, according to their plan, immediately following those 30 days, you hop right back on your TRT protocol. How does that even make sense???

This is just my evaluation of my experience, so take it for what it's worth. At any rate, I have already been talking to other clinics and the grass is definitely looking greener as of now. I will keep in mind though that all things are subject to change and New Era was a fine example of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mmkc View Post
    Been a while since I have posted on here. I figured it's about due, especially since I am now cutting ties with New Era. I will say that from my personal experience, this clinic has changed for the worst. I had been with them for a little over a year. Things were good starting out especially in the realm of pricing and feeling like they were focused on your personal needs and best interest.

Recently, they pitched how they were changing medical groups and that it was a change for the best. This new medical group would allegedly be even more focused on ensuring a plan was tailored to my needs. In addition, I would supposedly see more affordable script pricing and have the ability to go back to 10ml vials (it had been 4ml vials only as of a few months back).

Needless to say, I bought into the hype and paid the $300 for lab work that would get me "set up" with the new medical group. I mean why not? New Era had been good to me so far right? Well once the labs and new physical were done, I get the real scoop. Script prices haven't dropped. It "sounds" like they dropped until you are informed the quoted price didn't include the $90 doctor fee which puts the prices right back where they were. The $300 lab was a joke. I could have got the same lab panel through privatemdlabs for $150 or less myself. Perhaps worst is that they now REQUIRE that you order a "restart" program every 9-12 months which doubles your script price. This annual restart is not optional even for those who have no intention of coming off of TRT. I got the impression that it is a total ploy to get me to spend more cash even though it's for a program and products I have no interest in. If one already has shitty T levels, why would they elect to "restart" to those shitty levels annually and at a premium??? Furthermore, the restart protocol was a 30 day treatment, according to their plan, immediately following those 30 days, you hop right back on your TRT protocol. How does that even make sense???

This is just my evaluation of my experience, so take it for what it's worth. At any rate, I have already been talking to other clinics and the grass is definitely looking greener as of now. I will keep in mind though that all things are subject to change and New Era was a fine example of that.
    DAMN! Thank you for THIS!! I JUST got off the phone with them! Looks like in cutting ties as well! Fawk! Glad to have seen this!!! Thanks!

Where r u going next?

Hit me up thru pm, i got a pretty good list at the house i can give u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mmkc View Post

Damn, they've tried to peddle this restart program to me before and I straight refused it. It make zero sense at all! What are some of the prices they are quoting you at with the new medical group?

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BirdDog View Post
    Damn, they've tried to peddle this restart program to me before and I straight refused it. It make zero sense at all! What are some of the prices they are quoting you at with the new medical group?

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...
    Id also like to know the "new" prices

Ive been researching a few new clinics ill post them up late late tonight, a few actually take insurance....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hrt clinics review thread:

[QUOTE=BirdDog;3348102]Damn, they've tried to peddle this restart program to me before and I straight refused it. It make zero sense at all! What are some of the prices they are quoting you at with the new medical group?

I dont even even know where to look for a different HRT group...[/

Double post