• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hrt clinics review thread:

IML Gear Cream!
No hcg or ai unless its from an endo, and only then will u get an ai, ive yet to find any doc in my area at least, that will script hcg as its geared towards fertility.... Nor will any doc script me adex..... The goal is to not use an ai as adex wreaks havoc on ur lipids eventually,

This is why a lot of people have switched to sub q shots and i mean everything sub q including deca, mast, etc.... Ud just lower the dosage a bit....

And most docs dont want ur levels to be stupid high, usually around 600-800 anything over 800 is frowned upon.... If 200 mlg per week is what uve been on u can talk to them as it has been explained to me that it will be better for ur body, but long term at 200 mlg is not usually advocated...

I started at 200 per week but i did not beed to have a serum level near 2000 or more....

Clinic serve a great purpose, but eventually cost way dang more than is needed,

Hell if u can get scripts from a doc u can go online to say aps compounding pharmacy and get ur 10ml vial for about $30-40...... Where as a clinic charges u non insurance rates of about $99-125, hell ive been quoted as high as $225 for a vial of test cyp by a clinic.... But they make their money off the products

If u go to google earth and type in compounding pharmacies (state, town) there should be some that come up and u simpy call them and ask for a list of docs that they deal with that prescribe the items ur looking for and simply call each and do a telephone interview and see how u would fit in with them..... U can then choose a doc fairly easily....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hcg or ai unless its from an endo, and only then will u get an ai, ive yet to find any doc in my area at least, that will script hcg as its geared towards fertility....

Clinic serve a great purpose, but eventually cost way dang more than is needed,

Hell if u can get scripts from a doc u can go online to say aps compounding pharmacy and get ur 10ml vial for about $30-40...... Where as a clinic charges u non insurance rates of about $99-125, hell ive been quoted as high as $225 for a vial of test cyp by a clinic.... But they make their money off the products

If u go to google earth and type in compounding pharmacies (state, town) there should be some that come up and u simpy call them and ask for a list of docs that they deal with that prescribe the items ur looking for and simply call each and do a telephone interview and see how u would fit in with them..... U can then choose a doc fairly easily....

You may have just changed my life brother lol. Thank you.

I was also curious though if you think it is possible to find a doc that will keep me at 200mg/week. It's a bit high according to most docs and it keeps me at 1200ng/dL which is the upper limit of the range. Will some docs go for that you think?

You may have just changed my life brother lol. Thank you.

I was also curious though if you think it is possible to find a doc that will keep me at 200mg/week. It's a bit high according to most docs and it keeps me at 1200ng/dL which is the upper limit of the range. Will some docs go for that you think?

SOME might, but not many man! I hate to take clients away from clinics but after beibg woth one for about 10 years and seeing cash flow out like a stream, its best to finally find a doc who accepts insurance and my insurance is great and the meds are cheap as hell.... Now i do go thru a new clinic for specific items..... Just because the doc wont acript them like deca and hcg and ai, as well as xandrolone (var) clinc would do all that but damn at a premium price of course

Clinics do serve a very great purpose, they are the only ones usually that will listen if ur ranges arent low enough for a local doc, and they truly know what they are doing, from getting u dialed in to helping u when things go off..... And of course we pay a premium for it! But it is worth it for a time....

Any updates from anyone on any clinics. They have tried recently?

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

I'm currently looking for another clinic or doc in my area, it's time I change. I kind of have been doing it myself since newera went south

I'm currently looking for another clinic or doc in my area, it's time I change. I kind of have been doing it myself since newera went south

Yeah i know a lot of fellow new era guys! Me being one as well! Where r u located? Ill shoot u a pm real quick!

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

any other reviews?:

check into this group who take insurance as well:

Epoch Men's Health

.. i don't understand what 'restart' means, other than your Hemoglobin is high from doing test, so instead of taking some blood , they have you stop using test to lower the red cell level..... i've never done test with a script, but have an endo apointment next month ..... so what does 'restart' mean ??? thx ...

IML Gear Cream!
I believe its just a extensive pct like a longer more dugs version with maybe some peptides involved if u want to pay the cash for that and after the restart your natural hormone production might "restart" so u can stop trt but it does not work for everyone but if I am wrong someone please let us know

UPDATE TO NEW ERA HRT :

So i just got a call from androhrt, i guess this is the main hub that new era and before that chip and mike were going thru, so here is the scoop:

Effective immediately New era and androhrt will no longer be together!

This is good news according to my rep because new era was pushing thibgs andro was not aware of, nor where they on the same page soooo anyone who wants to go back to the way it was before new era came along, please get in touch with androhrt as they are the main place that previous clients had gone thru.....

It sounds like it will be going back to how it use to be without all the hassles and they wont be pushing any of the pct, or telling u , ucant purchase an item say like hcg if ur out, or if thats all u need..... At least thats what was explained to me.....

Im gonna call them tomorrow tofind out what they have to offer as i only need hcg and anastrozole, and some xandrolone and deca, so we willsee what transpires

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I'm new to the forums. I've been reading and searching the forums all day looking for answers. I'm looking for an HRT clinic that would allow me 200mg a week or more. Preferably 300mg -400mg/week. With HCG and Ai. I'm in Atlanta Ga. I'd be willing to travel to Florida if I absolutely had to. My current HRT clinic is crappy.

My new clinic is now offering to use our insurance for all blood work! Even tho this is great, does it drive people to use that clinic? That is the q?

UPDATE TO NEW ERA HRT :

So i just got a call from androhrt, i guess this is the main hub that new era and before that chip and mike were going thru, so here is the scoop:

Effective immediately New era and androhrt will no longer be together!

This is good news according to my rep because new era was pushing thibgs andro was not aware of, nor where they on the same page soooo anyone who wants to go back to the way it was before new era came along, please get in touch with androhrt as they are the main place that previous clients had gone thru.....

It sounds like it will be going back to how it use to be without all the hassles and they wont be pushing any of the pct, or telling u , ucant purchase an item say like hcg if ur out, or if thats all u need..... At least thats what was explained to me.....

Im gonna call them tomorrow tofind out what they have to offer as i only need hcg and anastrozole, and some xandrolone and deca, so we willsee what transpires

So....whats the verdict bro? How are relaxed is androhrt is regards to the amount of cc's out the door? Whats the pricing like? Keep us posted! :thumb:

So....whats the verdict bro? How are relaxed is androhrt is regards to the amount of cc's out the door? Whats the pricing like? Keep us posted! :thumb:

Late reply my bad,

I did not go with them, not sure of dosages etc.... I chose to stuck w my eurologist as i get my meds from him now

CHEKD TRT is the play regardless of city..they're national.

chekd.com/trt

They come to your home or office for all bloodwork and make the whole thing as hands off as possible. It's like a Cenegenix without having to fly to them or pay 10K.

They're protocol keeps estradiol down and is all-inclusive. Not even fair to compare them to anyone else.

Back