• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

James Foley video fake?

I saw this... looked very very fake to me. Another false flag?

saw the green screen set up and slow mo replay on bestgore.com and it was clear the video was staged

He was way too calm and deliberate when speaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James foley worked for USAID.

USAID is a known CIA outfit. This is a Psyop.

There is no ISIS. It is and always has been Al Qaeda. Who funds Al Qaeda? The CIA and Saudis. This is all fact. Im not saying these naive 20 year old rag heads from the UK who ran away from home to fight for the cause actually "work" for the CIA. Al Qaeda is compartmentalized. The lower level fighters are just pawns. They use their radicalism to further an agenda. And what is that agenda? topple Iran.

Why are they in Syria? Because they need to remove Assad. Why? because they need a secure foothold on irans doorstep. McCain, Obama and Kerry all tried to blame Assad for the nerve gas attack against his people before any of the evidence was available...when it turned out to be the rebels who did it. the UN verified that.

The fake Foley vid is nothing more than fear so they can again sell the idea for invading Syria. They'll say its to get rid of Isis in syria but it will be to get rid of the Assad regime.

Look at these Jews. Do they look like grieving siblings? Remember...Their brothers head was just sawed off.

I saw that also. Pretty calm individuals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back