• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Summer end cutting pix contest winners

heavylifting1

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1st place prize - 300$ worth of EP (INT.OFFER)
joe 2013

2nd place prize - 200$ worth of EP (INT.OFFER)
Lift-on

3rd place prize - 100$ worth of EP (INT.OFFER)
Dannie

Congratulations you are our winners for the Summer end cutting contest. Please place your order at www.UncleZ.net for the amount of your contest prize and private message me your order reference number. Winners if you will please post your pictures here one more time for IMF. Thank you IMF!

That's bad ass. Thanks guys. It means a lot when u give back to the community. I'm already a fan of EP and uncle Z. So I know this will be a great run.

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!! ENJOY THE GEAR! LORD KNOWS I DO. you should try the tren. Best tren I have ever ran, that or masteron. Fuck, really anything from Z is top knotch lol

Thanks again Z and team

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
IML Gear Cream!
yeah but doesnt he always look like that? i thought cutting meant dropping weight...transforming....not ripped and staying ripped....what a confusing contest

yeah but doesnt he always look like that? i thought cutting meant dropping weight...transforming....not ripped and staying ripped....what a confusing contest

Its not confusing. :nerd: It says it is a Summer end cutting picture contest. The contest lasted for 14 days. You can't judge 14 day transformations. If we judged previous transformations people did on their own, it would limit who would be able to participate. We didn't want to do that. Thats why we held a Summer end cutting picture contest. :thinking:

he always looks like that
so i dont think there was much cutting involved....just his usual condition

she is around 12% bodyfat for a woman.....2nd an 3rd werent much better and are male.....justsaying
previous transformations?

tonya has a current log updated daily just about

she cut....must be noobs...meh

i will say the title is a bit misleading. even i at first thought it was "who cut up the most with before and after pics". then i realized thats not what it was. what does she want/need? i may have a few things laying around. :)

guess i am just proud hubby ....and she has put in more work than ever for her

and i genuinely think at the very least she beat 2nd an 3rd tguys....i may be biased

Now that I realized the contestants were judged by their 'summer cutters effects and overal physique' rather than overall transformation. I am surprised that Lift-On placed above me, thought I looked tad liner than him. Especially when looking at the pictures provided in the original contest thread, as he has posted a different set of pictures in this thread. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...-pix-contest?p=3300232&viewfull=1#post3300232
Perhaps if Tonya posted a picture of her physique rather than a video of her doing upright rows she would have placed.

Before a 6 weeks Cut Stack and Anavar Blast

attachment.php

2 weeks after last shot, 5 days into PCT
attachment.php

Last edited:
Now that I realized the contestants were judged by their 'summer cutters effects and overal physique' rather than overall transformation. I am surprised that Lift-On placed above me, thought I looked tad liner than him. Especially when looking at the pictures provided in the original contest thread, as he has posted a different set of pictures in this thread. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...-pix-contest?p=3300232&viewfull=1#post3300232
Perhaps if Tonya posted a picture of her physique rather than a video of her doing upright rows she would have placed.

Before a 6 weeks Cut Stack and Anavar Blast

attachment.php

2 weeks after last shot, 5 days into PCT
attachment.php
Lift-on is basically a Z rep, running multiple logs across several forums for Z...don't see how it's even fair he was allowed to be a contestant. I honestly dont give a shit who won but that doesn't seem fair to the other contestants....

No offense to Lift-on...

Lift-on is basically a Z rep, running multiple logs across several forums for Z...don't see how it's even fair he was allowed to be a contestant. I honestly dont give a shit who won but that doesn't seem fair to the other contestants....

No offense to Lift-on...

Non taken. I thought all were deserving. I never wanted to piss anybody off by entering or placing. I wana thank Z and the reps for having this contest. I will not apologize for running logs for EP, it's the gear I run and iv have great results and bloods with it.

Here is me in April. When I started to cut

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 17
Once again I had a flawless order from Z.. Freaky fast!!!! Everything was packed safe and looked nice. I can't wait to run it! Thanks once again for holding this contest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Once again I had a flawless order from Z.. Freaky fast!!!! Everything was packed safe and looked nice. I can't wait to run it! Thanks once again for holding this contest.

Looks great Lift-on!

If you haven't ran Z's Sust yet you're going to love it!

Please keep us posted. :D

Looks good man

Back