• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Daily Poll- Fav Late-night talk show host?

Fav Late show host?

• Jay Leno

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dave Letterman

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Conan O'Brien

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Craig Kilbourn

• Jimmy Kimmel

• Carson Daly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Green

• Snoop Dogg

• Jon Stewart

• Someone else

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
It used to be conan but I don't watch much late night tv anymore.

How could you leave Howard Stern off the list is beyond me... he's most entertaining!!! :D

how could you not go with david letterman?

Conan:)

What is TV? That's past my bed time...

I went with Snoop Dogg. I'm a fan of his music to though so I might be a bit partial, but his show on MTV is hilairous.

snoops show is soo f'n stupid, doggy fizzle, Cmon. Snoop is nothing but a joke nowadays, he can't rap for shit anympore, his music is all a generic sellout, and he is just pathetic, I wish he would retire or quit the game already. Snoop hasn't been hot since doggystyle, and the reason is b/c a good artist is able to switch his style up and give you something new, but he hsan't done that. Last but not least, I am going to kill the nexy person that says "fo shizzle my nizzle", for gods sake, get over it.

PS. I have to ask RC, why the hell do you have a Nelly quote in your sig, OMG, you don't like that bitch do you???

geez gr back off just a little bit People have the right to like whoever they want to.We don't get on ur ass for liking Tupac do we?

IML Gear Cream!
hey yo, thats b/c you can't question Pac's greatness, like him or not, he was a beautiful poet and a revolutionary black figure to say the least. Nelly is just a bitch ass nigga that be capitalizing off white America by making pop music and calling it rap. I didn't telll him that h ecant like him, I just said that he is a bitch, a no talent bitch that markets his so called hip hop to 12 yr old girls. Maybe that sounded a little harsh, my bad. I am not dissing RC at all, I am just very passionate about this rap shit and I can't stand to see these clowns nowadays make a mockery out of what hip hop is all about, feel me.

:thumb:

Originally posted by gr81
snoops show is soo f'n stupid, doggy fizzle, Cmon. Snoop is nothing but a joke nowadays, he can't rap for shit anympore, his music is all a generic sellout, and he is just pathetic, I wish he would retire or quit the game already. Snoop hasn't been hot since doggystyle, and the reason is b/c a good artist is able to switch his style up and give you something new, but he hsan't done that. Last but not least, I am going to kill the nexy person that says "fo shizzle my nizzle", for gods sake, get over it.
I agree but I still think training a parrot to say "bitch" is pretty funny.

Ok I saw right away what GR8 was saying and I know by how he was talking he meant no disrespect to RC. I'm sure RC knew exactly what GR8 was selling. As for what GR8 was saying,, I agree with whatever he says on the subject because he knows his shit on the subject. I think snoop is a bitch cause GR8 said so and that is good enough for me. My knowledge of rap ends with Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five. hahahah

One other thing, if I were to go out and buy a RAP CD,, I'd ask GR8 which one to buy not a white boy like RC. hahahahahaha Just kidding guys.

Originally posted by firestorm
Ok I saw right away what GR8 was saying and I know by how he was talking he meant no disrespect to RC. I'm sure RC knew exactly what GR8 was selling. As for what GR8 was saying,, I agree with whatever he says on the subject because he knows his shit on the subject. I think snoop is a bitch cause GR8 said so and that is good enough for me. My knowledge of rap ends with Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five. hahahah

what a guy you are fire:thumb: good looking out homie. Grand master flash huh, fire is OLD SCoo, ha ha

Originally posted by firestorm
One other thing, if I were to go out and buy a RAP CD,, I'd ask GR8 which one to buy not a white boy like RC. hahahahahaha Just kidding guys.

Yukmouth- Thugged out: the albulation (2 discs)

my favorite CD right there, al you hip hop fans, peep that shit

IML Gear Cream!
Word up there Gman. hahaha And yea ole skool here bro.

hey yo, thats b/c you can't question Pac's greatness, like him or not, he was a beautiful poet and a revolutionary black figure to say the least. Nelly is just a bitch ass nigga that be capitalizing off white America by making pop music and calling it rap. I didn't telll him that h ecant like him, I just said that he is a bitch, a no talent bitch that markets his so called hip hop to 12 yr old girls. Maybe that sounded a little harsh, my bad. I am not dissing RC at all, I am just very passionate about this rap shit and I can't stand to see these clowns nowadays make a mockery out of what hip hop is all about, feel me.
Pac was a great rapper And did more for the sound than almost anyone, thats agreed. I disagree with your statements about Nelly, and ex-drug dealer himself, being a "bitch nigger" I saw an interview with him the other day were he was asked those same critisicms. his responses to your accusations were basically as follows: 1.nelly is pop- pop is just an abbreeveation for the word popular, so if you're accusing him of being popular then he agrees. My take on this is that Tupac was more popular than Nelly, and sold more records, does that make him a bitch ass nigga too? I think not. You don't have to do gangsta rap to be "real hip hop" Look at the sugar hill gang, one of the originating groups of hip hop. At what point in "Rapper's delight" do they come off as cold-blooded killers? if they're not real hip-hop then who is? Nelly had a hard life, grew up poor shuffling from family member to family member and hustling on the street for money, but he doesn't obsses over it in all his songs because he likes to have fun. Now I generally listen to gangster rap and such but Nelly is as "hard" as most of the other rappers out there and yet has the self confidence to have a little fun without worrying about it. He brought something a little different lyrically and beat wise at a time when nothing but gangster rap was flooding the airwaves, he dared to be different, and helped put the midwest on the rap map. I challenge you to actually read the quote. "I'm going down down baby your street in a Range Rover street-sweeper baby cocked ready to let it go." Assuming you know what a street sweeper is, it's very apparent upon taking a closer look that that chorus is about a drive by. Rolling down the street in Luxury SUV's with loaded firearms in hand is right up the alley of the 12 year old girls of America.:rolleyes:

Nelly is popular, but why do you think that is?? Popularity is no indication of talent, and that rings true in most things, not just music. Moreso music though, seeing as how the general demographic that is buying his shit, and P diddys shit, and who ever else out there, are not hard core rap fans (and by hardcore I don't mean gangsta, I true fans of the art), they are young white teenagers such as yourself. So for someone to be popular and sell the most albums, they must appeal to the largest audience right? right. The problem with this is that these niggas are not living the life they rap about, I garauntee that nelly does not have a street sweeper, and he is not doing drive by on any street. Therefore it is not real, these are studio gangstas rapping this shit b/c that is what sells, and the demographic that is buying it falls for this image that these fake rappers are trying to portray. That is the underlying problem with rap nowadays, no body is keeping it real, everybody wants to portray this thug image b/c that is what sells. Nelly doesn't have a hardcore bone in his body, no one who has ever shared the mic with Justin timberlake was ever hardcore. Do you think a real thug would've doen a duet with an nsinc member, HELL NO. That shows you exactly what tyoe of person nelly is. But fuck all the hardcore/pop talk, plain and simple, he is talentless. It takes no skill to write the shit he writes. I have more complicated raps than him. Lyrically he is weak. "its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" Whoa, man he must have busted out the big guns with that one. Who gives a fuck what kind of car you drive, or what kind of watch you rock. How about bringing something new t the industry to better it, not just coming with some weak ass watered down rap. All he is is party music, it ain't deep, it has no message, no emotion, nothing different to offer the listener.

The sugar hill argument holds no water b/c you can't compare the first single ever to hardcore rap of today, it is not the same thing. Hip hop has advanced far past that. Besides I don't think that you must be hardcore to be a great MC, not at all. What you must do is bring something different to the mic. Look at eminem, he isn't talking about ice and how dope he is. Instead he came out was like, I am trach, I ain't shit, I am a drug addict and I don't give a fuck. That was different, it was unique, it was his own style. That is all besides the fact that he is an unbelievable lyricist and battle rapper.
I don't expect you to agree with me RC, you are younger and I have been listening to hip hop MUCH longer than you and I have developed a certain ear for the music, and a certain taste. But think of it this way, who is going to be able to depict a situation better and nmorte articulate, the person who went through that specific situation, or someone that is living the situation vicariosly?? The peron that lived it will be better. All I am saying is be your self, don't come out and talk about some shit that ain't you. I have spit plenty of rhymes in my day, but I couldn't come out and say some shit about killing niggas and slanging this and that b/c I haven't doen any of that. Instead I would coem and say some shit that I do know about, though and that would be MY shit. Just b/c a person is black, that doesn't mean they can dress up in the right clothes and call themselves a thug, I don't buy it and many people do. That is fine that Nelly likes to have fun, just don't pretend to be something you are not, he is pop music, not hip hop. Do you really think the true fans are bumpin todays hottest radio cuts like nelly, fuck no. They are bumpin the street music, that real deep shit that you can't play on the radio. Street credit Means everything, radio play means nothing, all that means is the mass white audience likes you, congrats sellout. My nigga Yukmouth sells just as many records with no radio play and no single, now that is street credit. If you think that nelly is hard, you don't listen to gangsta rap, peep that nigga C-BO or Lynch hung, Now that is hardcore shit. Its all good though man, I am open to debate any time you want, and I am not hating in you. When I was your age I listening to more mainstream shit like that, now my tastes have evolved and I am much more skeptical about the lyrics I hear. Much love though man. Hit me back with a response.

REGIME LIFE

I garauntee that nelly does not have a street sweeper,
Well I do, so that's probably why I relate to that line. I listen to what I relate too, I don't give a shit if the artist is for real or not its if I am or not. I catch a lot of flac for being a white guy that listens to rap. Thats bullshit in my opinion. The modern rock bands being played on the radio for the most part are a bunch of skinny white guys singing about their estranged girlfriends. I don't relate to that shit at all. I've been in more fights then I can count and have faced the pressure first hand to deal drugs, which some of my friends have choosen. There's no work and all my available free spending money goes for supps, but I'd rather that then have Latin Kings and the D.E.A, shooting at me in my sleep. I didn't know Nelly did a duet with Justin Timberlake, that's pretty bad. And not that you were, but don't assume that since I'm a middle class white kid that I'm automatically a pussy, I attack armored warriors twice my size out on the field on a daily basis-for fun.;)

I make no assumptions about anyone, especially ones based on color. I am white an dI am deeper into this rap shit then most black people I meet, plain and simple. As Pac once put it, "I can't stand fake ass bitches, lying ass niggas and these punk ass snitches", haha. I need my artist to be true to themselves b/c IMO it is more than just music 2 me, it is a way of life, ya feel me. I can relate to Pac's fuck the world attitude, that is why I love him so much. Shit I even have "fuck the World" tatted on my traps, I know what is going down. Much love though RC, I know you are holding it down, you remind me of me when I was younger, you got that intensity about you. keep it up dogg.

wow i kind of assumed you were black gr I figured no white person could be so into hip hop.especially the way you talk.(I guess the avatar kind of threw me too)You sure proved me wrong. Another point.Music should bring us together, not separate us.So please love and respect your fellow brothers.:)

I make no assumptions about anyone, especially ones based on color. I am white an dI am deeper into this rap shit then most black people I meet, plain and simple. As Pac once put it, "I can't stand fake ass bitches, lying ass niggas and these punk ass snitches", haha. I need my artist to be true to themselves b/c IMO it is more than just music 2 me, it is a way of life, ya feel me. I can relate to Pac's fuck the world attitude, that is why I love him so much. Shit I even have "fuck the World" tatted on my traps, I know what is going down. Much love though RC, I know you are holding it down, you remind me of me when I was younger, you got that intensity about you. keep it up dogg.

Gman,, I thought the pic you showed me some time ago, that you were black? Are you Half and half if you don't mind my asking?

Originally posted by oaktownboy
wow i kind of assumed you were black gr I figured no white person could be so into hip hop.especially the way you talk.(I guess the avatar kind of threw me too)You sure proved me wrong. Another point.Music should bring us together, not separate us.So please love and respect your fellow brothers.:)

that is sort of a racist comment without your trying to be racist. but making assumptions that a person is black by their likes and dislikes is steriotypical to say the least. I for one thought GR8 was black from a picture he sent me several months ago.
Regarding GR8's posts,, man he has been showing nothing but respect to his fellow brothas. He and RC are just very passionate about their beliefs and neither one of them showed disrespect to each other. I actually enjoyed reading their comments and the OUTSTANDING way they went about their debate. With class and mutual respect.
Peace/out.

Originally posted by oaktownboy

That is theoretically true that music should bring us together but think of it this way. Take a BB that is 15years into his training, and then take a beginnner. Now they both have love for the sport, but on a different level you know. The older guy can't possibly sit down with the beginner and talk to him and be on the same page about training b/c the beginner is not at that level, and the beginner can't possibly understand the level of intensity that the older man has achieved b/c he hasn't gone through that yet, maybe someday, but not yet. You know what I am saying. This music isn't just music to me, its in my blood, I study it, I feel it, it takes me through a whole range of emotions on a daily basis, so how can I possibly relate to and try to explain that to a person that just listens to it b/c it is catchy or is the jam of the week, ya feel me? They aren't on my level. (I am in no way hinting at you RC, I am just speaking about music fans in general).
That is all, I don't expect people to be as into the shit like I am, Just like it would be foolish to go around judging people b/c they aren't a hardcore BB like me and they just want to be fit, you are into what you are into. I try to do my thing and go about it with modesty and understanding. I just have a problem with the people making a mockery out of the things I love, It happens with music, and it happens with bodybuilding as well, which I love just as much. So I am sorry about blowing up at anyone when it comes to these two subjects. They are all I've got.

wow man that's deep

Back