• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

loose skin?

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I have lost a good bit in my stomach but I look at it and seems to hang on the bottom the middle on the ab area is not bad. Could this be loose skin of is this some time of fat? It feels squishy and feels like round bb type something in it.
I am sure I need to give it more time I dropped the fat pretty fast since may 1... I have read to give it 2 years for skin to go back to fitting the body. My stomach and top of inner thigh is the only place I feel I have this weird loose skin/fat..THe rest of my body I was able to replace with muscle.

the bb type feeling means theres still fat slooshing around in there

lyle mcdonald wrote a piece a bazillion yrs ago about fat 'whooshes' ..regarding intracellular water and the weird peas or bb's feeling in the fat ...
any fat diet chick type board you'll see the same type of thing posted over and over

usually loose skin does still have some fat behind it attributing to its looseness..however with stretch marks and collagen damage you may indeed be stuck with a bit of loose skin
retin a topically can help this a bit
your description sounds like a bit of fat still tho

one caveat though..there is a such thing as like, fat tumors..theyre just hunks of fat that just wont go anywhere without surgery...they tend to look pretty bizarre though

I'd take care of your skin with a decent moisturizer and look into dry brushing...it can't hurt

Yes I have the stretch marks not sure any other damage I do have some bruising in those areas but that could be from martial arts.
I have started with almond oil and scrubbing, I know this is early on and to be worrying but it does concern me. I drink tons of water and going to start with more fish oil.
I will post some pics up this weekend thou. I know some or maybe all is still a good bit of fat.

I have it too brother.
I lost over 100lbs naturally in less then a year whoch resulted in loose skin. I do have those BB/bead like feeling fat tumors as well, even when I have veins in my core.

Bio oil helped with my stretch marks and any scars I've had are nearly gone because of it. The "tightest" I get is when I manipulate water. I'll take in 3 gallons of water a day for a week while glycogen depleting. Come Friday I carb load and cut water in the afternoon with 1-2 meals left. Come Saturday I look like a statue.

Unfortunately it's temporary but it helps. Look for collagen boosting products and talk to your doctor/dermatologist or a trustworthy surgeon to see what they recommend. Every case is different and of course elasticity in the skin is as well.

Also, when I eat more fish over other meat consistently, my skin is noticeably tighter and more thin.

Back