• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BPC-157 for repair joints a MOD posted his cycle cant find!

mnmsnowbeast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I rember the artical was a well written post about his healing of the Pec area using BPC-157 if anyone can remember where we saw it,please post the link,as i would like to ask the MOD who wrote it,more about this product.

You can get a TON of information on PubMed by just searching BPC-157. There is a lot of research on it for healing muscle, tendon, ligament, digestive tract, all sorts of stuff.

my research subject healed acceptably from a serious knee injury without surgery.

the stuff works (also TB4 / TB500)

JJB1 has posted a lot of studies and made several posts on this subject, I couldn't find the exact one you are referring to but I think he healed a pec tear using it, hope this helps

Thanks guys,yes i do remember the artical was written by jjb1 also who i got my first stack of pepes from,good guy for sure,as are alot of people on this site.

Back