• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

48 Hour Labor Day Sale - Superior Peptide

JJB1

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
48 HOUR SUPERIOR PEPTlDE LABOR DAY SALE

50% OFF ALL RESEARCH PEPTlDES and RESEARCH LIQUIDS

CLICK HERE FOR THE DISCOUNT

USE COUPON CODE: LABOR50 AT CHECKOUT FOR 50% OFF.

***All products in the research peptldes and research liquids sections are eligible for the discount***

SUPERIOR PEPTIDE LABOR DAY SALE!!! 48 HOURS ONLY!!! NOT 25%, NOT 30%, NOT 40%, BUT 50% OFF!!!

50% OFF ALL RESEARCH PEPTIDES AND LIQUIDS

CLICK FOR SUPERIORPEPTIDES.COM

All products in the research peptides and research liquids sections are eligible for the discount.

Pick up BPC157 today at half price and heal any nagging injuries your rat may have. It's helped my pec, elbow, and knee. Next is my rotator cuff and upper lat. These injuries have been around for years. My knee injury goes back 18 years and it's actually healing due to daily BPC157 use.

DON'T MISS OUT GUYS, YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE. THIS IS ONLY FOR 48HRS!!!

All products in the research peptides and research liquids sections are eligible for the discount.

If you haven't taken advantage of the sale, I honestly don't know why you wouldn't...you really need to! This isn't a 22% off or 37% off or whatever other bullshit numbers I see around here. This is 50% off and for quality products that I myself use daily.

Good morning. Hit my link, take advantage of the sale.

***All products in the research peptldes and research liquids sections are eligible for the discount***

It's down to literally the final hours if you are still contemplating ordering...Stop fucking around...we are the only ones having a 50% off sale!

I just dosed 2mgs of cjcdac after my shoulder workout today, my hands are fucking crippled from the CTS. I am having a hard time typing this. The quality is high, the products are great, I love them and use them daily. You can't find a sale better then this....

I just checked and the half off LABOR50 code still works so use it. I'm not sure for how long. I just email the boss to find out.

Back