• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking your eggs

Smokedoa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I mix 10 egg whites a scoop of whey,large bannana and 1 1/)2 to 2 cups of oatmeal in the nutri bullet
I figure it's a good quick meal on the go,better taking in real food rather than a protein shake right and it actually taste pretty good,what is everyone's thoughts on drinking raw eggs?

Love it except I just do 8 whole eggs in a cup then drink. Wife almost throws up every time.

Love it except I just do 8 whole eggs in a cup then drink. Wife almost throws up every time.[/QUOTEt ]
LoL it does have that texture to it
its one of the best sources of protein to consume I try and stay away from protein supplements,foods always best!!!

I do it all the time..
2-4 whole eggs , 8-10 egg whites , whey protein , whole milk , PB and a cup of oats has been my breakfast for the last 2yrs.

I cook my eggs whenever i have time

I do it all the time..
2-4 whole eggs , 8-10 egg whites , whey protein , whole milk , PB and a cup of oats has been my breakfast for the last 2yrs.

I cook my eggs whenever i have time

How many meals do you take in a day?

4 big meals or 6-8 smaller meals per day, depends on a lot of things...

I

Uncooked eggs do not have a high bioavailability %. Stop being lazy and cook your eggs. Raw oats are borderline undigestable also. Your technique needs some tweaking bro.

You thought your shake was going to be the new sensation and we would all bow down. You just got hit with the reality train.

Wake the fuck up and think for yourself and do some research before you have any more bright ideas.

Uncooked eggs do not have a high bioavailability %. Stop being lazy and cook your eggs. Raw oats are borderline undigestable also. Your technique needs some tweaking bro.

You thought your shake was going to be the new sensation and we would all bow down. You just got hit with the reality train.

Wake the fuck up and think for yourself and do some research before you have any more bright ideas.

Lol as i don't share rays pessimism here, i can back him up on that drinking egg whites is no good as it has poor bio-availability uncooked.

It takes balls to drink egg whites...they are gross. I came up with the same idea in my early 20s thinking it would be easier and just as effective. Tasted like i was drinking the smell of wet dog (thats the only way i can describe it). All i can say is that i have NEVER had farts that bad in my life. I could clear a house, let-alone a room. It was fun pissing my buds off but i had to stop as I soon found out it wasn't effective and there was no way any girl could put up with that gas... no way!

LOL gotta love Ray... but he is right raw eggs suck on so many levels and same thing with raw oats...

takes 2 mins to cook egg whites and they taste good. Takes just as long to get the nutri bullet out(I have one also) and make a shake as it does to toast an english muffin add 2 tbs of peanut butter and pour eggs into a non stick pan.

The egg whites and oatmeal in the blender gag has been around for decades. You are just wasting eggs and oatmeal not cooking them. Cook your food and drink your whey and be done with it. Add peanut butter or fruit or yogurt or milk or cheerios or cottage cheese or cooked chicken for all I care. Just stop wasting food. People are starving. These are desperate times. You are also killing the ozone with all that fucking farting from undigestable food.

IML Gear Cream!
How many cals does it take for you to maintain and to bulk jadean?
5700-6100 held me right around 290 but bulking right now with 7300-7700. I recently moved up to 8g's because I plan on about 320lbs and holding that for the winter. We'll see tho, getting over 313 was tough last bulk lol

I wish I could choke down cooked eggs. I can't force them down to save my life. Usually end up puking before the 2nd egg is done.

I wish I could choke down cooked eggs. I can't force them down to save my life. Usually end up puking before the 2nd egg is done.

I love eggs!! fried over medium is best. or a good eggs benedict....:daydream:

Don't want to bust your balls bro but nutrition is a lot more than bioavailability.
Your argument doesnt hold water as many of us have been drinking raw eggs for years and we are in no way small or weak...
To each his own...

Umm... I don't think that ray was summing up nutrition as a whole. But the argument that big guys have done that for years means absolutely nothing. Other wise we would all be as big as Ronnie Coleman because we eat his protein or Jay cutler cause we use muscle tech...

While bioavailability might not take into account several other factors when it come to effectiveness it is clear and has been proven it is an important factor.

Umm... I don't think that ray was summing up nutrition as a whole. But the argument that big guys have done that for years means absolutely nothing. Other wise we would all be as big as Ronnie Coleman because we eat his protein or Jay cutler cause we use muscle tech...

While bioavailability might not take into account several other factors when it come to effectiveness it is clear and has been proven it is an important factor.
It has? Lol.
You missed the point entirely.
He ridiculed the OP for what he eats. His whole argument is based on bioavailability. That's an ignorant and uneducated position.
But I think you should let him speak for himself, don't you agree?

I'm glad I found this I was just about to try out adding egg whites to my protein shakes tomorrow. And I'm also let down about the raw oat comment.... I've been eating them like that for almost 2 years. So is several other guys I know lol damnit!!!

Damn that reality train! lol

In all seriousness, it seems that recent research has concluded that eating eggs raw is not the best way to get the most out of your eggs. Not to mention you run the risk of salmonella poisoning. Food poison anyone? I'm not going to spend countless hours researching because I'm not going to drink raw eggs anyways, but here is an article written by a PhD student:

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/raw-egg-protein-shake-unhealthy-1090.html

Peace

IML Gear Cream!
Don't want to bust your balls bro but nutrition is a lot more than bioavailability.
Your argument doesnt hold water as many of us have been drinking raw eggs for years and we are in no way small or weak...
To each his own...
I have to agree with oldschool here, I have raw eggs almost daily and raw oatmeal in every one of my mass shakes. I will continue to do this because it works for me. Results don't lie, currently at 302lbs

Attachments

• 20140901_120003.jpg
    20140901_120003.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 39
In all seriousness, it seems that recent research has concluded that eating eggs raw is not the best way to get the most out of your eggs. Not to mention you run the risk of salmonella poisoning. Food poison anyone? I'm not going to spend countless hours researching because I'm not going to drink raw eggs anyways, but here is an article written by a PhD student:

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/raw-egg-protein-shake-unhealthy-1090.html

Peace
Salmonella poisoning is about a 1 in 10000 chance, same as eating sushi.

I have to agree with oldschool here, I have raw eggs almost daily and raw oatmeal in every one of my mass shakes. I will continue to do this because it works for me. Results don't lie, currently at 302lbs
Probably be 304 if you cooked those eggs maybe 310 if you cooked the oat meal..... just sayin.

Probably be 304 if you cooked those eggs maybe 310 if you cooked the oat meal..... just sayin.
What... oh sorry I couldn't hear you, I was too busy washing my raw oatmeal down with raw eggs and getting JACKED!!!!! Thread closed...iml forums shut down for maintenance....:owned:

Love ya skinny

I know the chance of Salmonella is low but to avoid the risk anyways, I just buy pasteurized egg whites (which I'm under the impression carries no risk of Salmonella but please, correct me if I'm wrong) and drink them. Quick and easy protein and a change of pace from protein powder when I just want to get some protein in quickly.

Bioavailability of whites is low and nutritionally barren. 50% of protein is in yolks, plus a shit tonne of micro nutrients.

I really like drinking my egg whites out of the carton.

If its good enough for bruce lee, its good enough for me.

I'm just lazy .

Sent from The Mothership

Back