IronMag Research Chems


302lbs with h-as

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    302lbs with h-as






    What's up guys just wanted to let you know h-as dbol/drol is definitely legit. Back up to 302lbs with his dbol/drol and just started his test e at 750 a week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Powdered by H-as

  2. #2
    Registered User
    ratedR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    11354061

    U stacked them both together?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Yes sir 50mg dbol and 100mg drol, 50 days of madness
    Powdered by H-as

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,517
    Rep Points
    590641162

    wow..your liver are really happy

  5. #5
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Points
    692242990

    302 Is massive.

    Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  6. #6
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Thanks brother, planning on getting up to 320lbs. I've got tudca wp, and I have bloods scheduled in about four weeks. Amazing stack I must say.
    Powdered by H-as

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Cheves08's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA (South)
    Posts
    37
    Rep Points
    153186

    Awesome man, huge. About how tall are you? I've been interested in h-as. Let us know how the test works out for you as well!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Mudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,474
    Rep Points
    121800058

    I believe he is 6'8", height adds weight wicked quick! I did 200mg of anadrol for I think 6 weeks (it was years ago) and my liver values were about 20 or 25% over normal, I was actually beginning to get the itch from it. Never did that again but holy shit the strength, you just can't stop it.

    Never tried a combo though, sounds kinda nuts!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    737
    Rep Points
    12963254

    massive bro
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  10. #10
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheves08 View Post
    Awesome man, huge. About how tall are you? I've been interested in h-as. Let us know how the test works out for you as well!
    Thanks brother, mudge is correct. I'm 6'8" and I don't think this is too crazy, I've seen guys run this stack much higher and a lot of guys over at phf stack methyls left and right with blood work within range. I'm taking one of each preworkout lol and the pumps during high volume days is fucking epic.
    Powdered by H-as

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,517
    Rep Points
    590641162

    wow,200mg anadrol a day..omfg

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,522
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    What's up guys just wanted to let you know h-as dbol/drol is definitely legit. Back up to 302lbs with his dbol/drol and just started his test e at 750 a week.
    u looks pretty good bro )
    FCBARCELONA

  13. #13
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,739
    Rep Points
    59775869

    are you not worried about carrying that much weight around it got to be un healty your body does not know if it is 320 pounds of fat or muscle it is still 320ilbs on yor heart,knees ,feet, everything most people that are that big dont live long.just saying.but maybe being so tall it wont matter idk i would hate to be that big and love it at the same time haha. not being a dick was just wondering if you have thought about it that way bro.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    are you not worried about carrying that much weight around it got to be un healty your body does not know if it is 320 pounds of fat or muscle it is still 320ilbs on yor heart,knees ,feet, everything most people that are that big dont live long.just saying.but maybe being so tall it wont matter idk i would hate to be that big and love it at the same time haha. not being a dick was just wondering if you have thought about it that way bro.
    Nah you're right it is something I occasionally think about but so far my knees are good, my heart is in excellent shape and my feet are definitely big enough to hold the weight up to this point. I think when I get older I will focus on bringing my weight down and just being ripped. Right now I want to test my limits, 320lbs with a six pack come on you know you would do it too
    Powdered by H-as

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Points
    211259812

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    are you not worried about carrying that much weight around it got to be un healty your body does not know if it is 320 pounds of fat or muscle it is still 320ilbs on yor heart,knees ,feet, everything most people that are that big dont live long.just saying.but maybe being so tall it wont matter idk i would hate to be that big and love it at the same time haha. not being a dick was just wondering if you have thought about it that way bro.
    but hes almost 7ft... that is alot of bone and lb's in general. but i hear you on the topic for sure

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  16. #16
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,739
    Rep Points
    59775869

    hell if you do get to 320 ilbs in shape with your height if your still young i might try out for a damn nfl team or arena or something.you would be right up there with some of the biggest guys in the nfl and the ones that are that size are fat ass . 320 with abs is rare shit people in my town think i am a beast at 210-220 with abs you stay out of my gym haha. beast for sure i feel better knowing you will not want to be that big as you get older plus being that tall and ripped would look sick all so and you will like it better. i was just looking out for you just dont forget we pay for what we do when where young when get older.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    ratedR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    11354061

    Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    Yes sir 50mg dbol and 100mg drol, 50 days of madness
    Thats crazy! lol damn how did u control your bp? what u use for liver and organ protection?

  18. #18
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    hell if you do get to 320 ilbs in shape with your height if your still young i might try out for a damn nfl team or arena or something.you would be right up there with some of the biggest guys in the nfl and the ones that are that size are fat ass . 320 with abs is rare shit people in my town think i am a beast at 210-220 with abs you stay out of my gym haha. beast for sure i feel better knowing you will not want to be that big as you get older plus being that tall and ripped would look sick all so and you will like it better. i was just looking out for you just dont forget we pay for what we do when where young when get older.
    No you're definitely on the money brother, I realize holding that weight for to long isn't healthy and I will tread carefully my man. I appreciate the look out.
    Powdered by H-as

  19. #19
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Points
    154211575

    Quote Originally Posted by ratedR View Post
    Thats crazy! lol damn how did u control your bp? what u use for liver and organ protection?
    I'm on prescription bp meds now watching it closely with my doctor. Other support supps right now is tudca and fish oil.
    Powdered by H-as

  20. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Mudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,474
    Rep Points
    121800058






    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    wow,200mg anadrol a day..omfg
    I remember a guy years ago that was on 200mg A-drol and 100mg Dbol every day, while I hope he is not dead, I haven't heard from him in years! Everyones liver is different and mine did complain at that dose, I never went above 100mg after that, ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->