• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

302lbs with h-as

jadean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys just wanted to let you know h-as dbol/drol is definitely legit. Back up to 302lbs with his dbol/drol and just started his test e at 750 a week.

Attachments

• 20140901_120003.jpg
    20140901_120003.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 125
U stacked them both together?

Yes sir 50mg dbol and 100mg drol, 50 days of madness

302 Is massive.

Sent from The Mothership

Thanks brother, planning on getting up to 320lbs. I've got tudca wp, and I have bloods scheduled in about four weeks. Amazing stack I must say.

Awesome man, huge. About how tall are you? I've been interested in h-as. Let us know how the test works out for you as well!

I believe he is 6'8", height adds weight wicked quick! I did 200mg of anadrol for I think 6 weeks (it was years ago) and my liver values were about 20 or 25% over normal, I was actually beginning to get the itch from it. Never did that again but holy shit the strength, you just can't stop it.

Never tried a combo though, sounds kinda nuts!

Awesome man, huge. About how tall are you? I've been interested in h-as. Let us know how the test works out for you as well!
Thanks brother, mudge is correct. I'm 6'8" and I don't think this is too crazy, I've seen guys run this stack much higher and a lot of guys over at phf stack methyls left and right with blood work within range. I'm taking one of each preworkout lol and the pumps during high volume days is fucking epic.

What's up guys just wanted to let you know h-as dbol/drol is definitely legit. Back up to 302lbs with his dbol/drol and just started his test e at 750 a week.

u looks pretty good bro :))

are you not worried about carrying that much weight around it got to be un healty your body does not know if it is 320 pounds of fat or muscle it is still 320ilbs on yor heart,knees ,feet, everything most people that are that big dont live long.just saying.but maybe being so tall it wont matter idk i would hate to be that big and love it at the same time haha. not being a dick was just wondering if you have thought about it that way bro.

are you not worried about carrying that much weight around it got to be un healty your body does not know if it is 320 pounds of fat or muscle it is still 320ilbs on yor heart,knees ,feet, everything most people that are that big dont live long.just saying.but maybe being so tall it wont matter idk i would hate to be that big and love it at the same time haha. not being a dick was just wondering if you have thought about it that way bro.
Nah you're right it is something I occasionally think about but so far my knees are good, my heart is in excellent shape and my feet are definitely big enough to hold the weight up to this point. I think when I get older I will focus on bringing my weight down and just being ripped. Right now I want to test my limits, 320lbs with a six pack come on you know you would do it too

but hes almost 7ft... that is alot of bone and lb's in general. but i hear you on the topic for sure

hell if you do get to 320 ilbs in shape with your height if your still young i might try out for a damn nfl team or arena or something.you would be right up there with some of the biggest guys in the nfl and the ones that are that size are fat ass . 320 with abs is rare shit people in my town think i am a beast at 210-220 with abs you stay out of my gym haha. beast for sure i feel better knowing you will not want to be that big as you get older plus being that tall and ripped would look sick all so and you will like it better. i was just looking out for you just dont forget we pay for what we do when where young when get older.

hell if you do get to 320 ilbs in shape with your height if your still young i might try out for a damn nfl team or arena or something.you would be right up there with some of the biggest guys in the nfl and the ones that are that size are fat ass . 320 with abs is rare shit people in my town think i am a beast at 210-220 with abs you stay out of my gym haha. beast for sure i feel better knowing you will not want to be that big as you get older plus being that tall and ripped would look sick all so and you will like it better. i was just looking out for you just dont forget we pay for what we do when where young when get older.
No you're definitely on the money brother, I realize holding that weight for to long isn't healthy and I will tread carefully my man. I appreciate the look out.

Thats crazy! lol damn how did u control your bp? what u use for liver and organ protection?
I'm on prescription bp meds now watching it closely with my doctor. Other support supps right now is tudca and fish oil.

wow,200mg anadrol a day..omfg

I remember a guy years ago that was on 200mg A-drol and 100mg Dbol every day, while I hope he is not dead, I haven't heard from him in years! Everyones liver is different and mine did complain at that dose, I never went above 100mg after that, ever.

Dunk these nuts :)

Attachments

• 20140915_182622.jpg
    20140915_182622.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 27
I remember a guy years ago that was on 200mg A-drol and 100mg Dbol every day, while I hope he is not dead, I haven't heard from him in years! Everyones liver is different and mine did complain at that dose, I never went above 100mg after that, ever.

I know a guy who did crazy high doses like this. Or running 100mg dbol a day for a year. He's still alive. ;)

Hes a big guy no doubt, But 6'8" and 300, as far a build goes is equal to 6' and 220 pounds. Or even 5'9" and 190. Equally built men can at different heights its about 10 per inch. So yes hes a huge guy but don't let the big number fool you. No one objects or asks about knees and hearts over the guys 5'10 and 200. Not taking anything anything away from you big man. Just putting it into perspective. Please don't crush me. lol

Hes a big guy no doubt, But 6'8" and 300, as far a build goes is equal to 6' and 220 pounds. Or even 5'9" and 190. Equally built men can at different heights its about 10 per inch. So yes hes a huge guy but don't let the big number fool you. No one objects or asks about knees and hearts over the guys 5'10 and 200. Not taking anything anything away from you big man. Just putting it into perspective. Please don't crush me. lol
I would agree with you but it's not that simple. Most tall guys I have run into still only put on as much muscle as a shorter guy. 10lb gain on a short guy is a lot compared to 10lb on a tall guy, therefore a tall guy needs to put on more to get that look and most can't.

I would agree with you but it's not that simple. Most tall guys I have run into still only put on as much muscle as a shorter guy. 10lb gain on a short guy is a lot compared to 10lb on a tall guy, therefore a tall guy needs to put on more to get that look and most can't.

I also agree with you on that. I read that 10 pounds per inch comparison I think in Arnold's Encyclopedia of BB. But I don't think he was comparing 5'9" guys to 6'8" Probably is a better formula for guys around the 5'8" to 6'2" range.

Yes I also agree most guys with height really struggle to gain mass and look big. It is pretty impressive to see a guy that tall with some mass. Us shorter guys have a slightly easier ride:)

I also agree with you on that. I read that 10 pounds per inch comparison I think in Arnold's Encyclopedia of BB. But I don't think he was comparing 5'9" guys to 6'8" Probably is a better formula for guys around the 5'8" to 6'2" range.

Yes I also agree most guys with height really struggle to gain mass and look big. It is pretty impressive to see a guy that tall with some mass. Us shorter guys have a slightly easier ride:)

This is very true for taller guys. They have longer limbs so that is just more muscle needed to fill the full length. But, at 6'3, I can see over everyone in a crowd so its worth it. Of course, when tall guys do get big, they look like giants!

Being 6'8 and built is just a monster!

Back