• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Test Pellets

ldog

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just re implanted with new pellets this am......2040 mg of T and 16mg of Arimidex....this should last 3 1/2 months....I burn thru it quickly.

I've been on DMZ 3.0 for the last 5 weeks...nice add on to my Test base.

Going down to 1 cap per day for the next week and then will take a break before starting Epi.

For those who are unsure about pellets...I highly recommend it. My T levels stay over 1000 and at times hit 1500 or greater. The one benefit that I really like is that the T dose released by the pellets bypass the liver. This is key when I'm using a PH.

I have a buddy who gets them...I'm thinking about it as well

Hit me up with any questions or concerns.

I am thinking of going with the pellets when spring hits...

also my buddy who gets them doesnt even take a break from it nor does he even take anything for recovery

What does it cost to run the pellets?
Required blood work and how often?

The cost is highly dependent on how many pellets you get. Some insurance covers the cost...others dont. I normally go every 4 months...500.00 cost. Of course, I get around 20 pellets each time.

Yes he is correct..$500 is the normal rate

I'm going to try them in the spring or summer

How and where do you implant the pellets? Curious why you'd prefer this over im inj

I was wondering the same thing. Not really sure there is a benefit to this method other than not having to inj yourself routinely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Other are placed on the lateral side of the buttocks...right below the dermis the second layer of the skin.
They are arranged in a circular pattern

My buddy gets them because he don't like to take shots....he also never takes any AI or PCT....

For those who are unsure about pellets...I highly recommend it. My T levels stay over 1000 and at times hit 1500 or greater. The one benefit that I really like is that the T dose released by the pellets bypass the liver. This is key when I'm using a PH.

So your on a permanent mini-cycle??

Yes...permanent mini cycle with a side of D Bol.

No AI, sounds good. Sides? What are the cons to this method?
Gell is pricey too, but don't really need AI with the low effective dose and frequency.

Cons:

Maybe the price and when you get implanted....you will be sore for about 3 days. Which is sometimes good because It forces me to take a break from my training and recover.

Pros:
?

A good doctor will get you and keep you in high range if you so desire.
The pellets do not easily convert to E2 like other forms of TRT.
Pellets bypass the liver thus don't negatively impact lipids or liver function.

Oh yeah....an AI is built into the pellet.

I'll stick to Testosterone Undecanoate, its only 2 injections a month. One syringe, one 500mg per ml 10ml vial, lasts 5 months.

ldog, so your doc prescribed these pellets is what I'm guessing, but is he purposefully keeping you over 1000 T cause most docs will try to keep you close. If my doc were to keep me on the high side and over I would jump on this.

Bro, yes back in the day....my doc would allow me to stay at a high level. I just told her that I felt better and of course she didn't accept insurance so she made some change! I've since moved on to other things as the cost just didn't make sense to me any longer. It's all about finding the right doc.

Bro, yes back in the day....my doc would allow me to stay at a high level. I just told her that I felt better and of course she didn't accept insurance so she made some change! I've since moved on to other things as the cost just didn't make sense to me any longer. It's all about finding the right doc.
hows the gainz on test pellets, I'm interested in anything that gives me a higher test level

IML Gear Cream!
I'll stick to Testosterone Undecanoate, its only 2 injections a month. One syringe, one 500mg per ml 10ml vial, lasts 5 months.

^^^ this. If you can find test undec. It's hard to get

Back